Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested (30897 Views)

Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line / CCECC: Itakpe–Ajaokuta Rail Line And Track Works Passes Final Acceptance / PMB The Finisher. Warri/itakpe Rail Service Is Ready. Links 3 States. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by Rosskiiku: 9:16pm On May 13, 2021
Yankee101:
Lol

I laugh at the thought of dividing the country. All the crazy things we hate about nigeria can be found in various parts of the country.

Thank you very much.

You see, these are not Fulani people or Fulani herdsmen that did this. sad

These are Igbo or Yoruba or Bini people etc.

Secession will not curb selfishness and lack of consideration for your fellow human being, which is at the core of many of our problems.

That belief that your own specific personal problem supersedes in importance the rights and interests of everybody else around you.

That mentality needs to be curbed.

What we need is national re-orientation as a people, in my view, not break-up.

2 Likes

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by CzarChris(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2021
xxolisexx:
They have been arrested.
The Warri-Itakpe rail vandals who destroyed the tracks and carted away with rail rods have been arrested.
Maybe it's just me, but the two pictures don't correlate atall. The vandalized tracks are I-beams, but the shape in the car is different.

Oh well, what do I even know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2021
WETIN be our problem for this country..see wetin go benefit there place, communities and state ...N.a. him dem dey go destroy n vandalized. ...
Make dem kill them jare....tomorrow dem go either blame fulani man, northerners or Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by pricklewane: 9:19pm On May 13, 2021
These ones are worse than boko haram they should be beheaded without interrogation, the same punishment will end boko haram when Nigeria is serious in fighting boko haram.

It does not matter if you are related or not once you are sighted with any boko haram member you should be beheaded immediately on the spot, let the policy ostracize boko haram member so we know who we are fighting. It is stupid giving benefit of doubt to boko haram or affiliates/associates.

Penguin2:
They should be interrogated to ascertain their motive for the action, were they sent by someone, or it’s purely sheer act of wickedness and theft.

This is barbaric.

Government can’t spend huge sums of money to raise infrastructure for us and you vandalize it.

How will they trust such community with any further infrastructure? This is pure offshoot of wickedness and illiteracy actually.

They should be castrated and jailed for life.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by semyman: 9:22pm On May 13, 2021
Perverts
Buhari will bury all the unfortunate wailers
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by orikoku: 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
They are criminals and saboteurs. They should be dealt with seriously.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2021
booscy:
Has anyone checked closely what is on the rail track and in the car trunk do not match.....

These are rail vandals alright but not the Warri-Itakpe track

You are very correct.

The metals in the vehicle are metal sleepers. The sleepers on the Warri track are concrete not metal. Rails and not sleepers were stolen from the Warri lines.

Some people feed on hate and negativity. Perhaps their brains were affected by the head moulding that took place as a Baby? I don't know.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2021
May their jail be long.

Ishe!

1 Like

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
CzarChris:
Maybe it's just me, but the two pictures don't correlate atall. The vandalized tracks are I-beams, but the shape in the care is different.

Oh well, what do I even know

The items in the van are metal sleepers not rails. Different line
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by DonCandido(f): 9:35pm On May 13, 2021
booscy:
Has anyone checked closely what is on the rail track and in the car trunk do not match.....

Arrant nonsense.

Those are metal railway sleepers or cross ties. They are usually laid perpendicular to the rail track itself.

They are often made of wood, steel or concrete.

Stop causing confusion about what you know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by COMPAQ(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2021
RemoveKebab:
my thought exactly. They look curved like roofs while the rail should be straight and thick.

There might be other parts of the track that they have also stolen besides what is shown in the picture!
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by davidque: 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
good that they were captured.....
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by tito44: 9:51pm On May 13, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

Typical Ipob reetaaard, You couldn't defend your claim... Always resulting to insults when their brain can't produce an answer.
I am proudly Igede, I am from a minority tribe but unlike you majority of us use our senses....
How this generation of Igbos come about their high level of low intelligence baffles me....
You will wonder if men like my hero Chinua Achebe, Prof Chike, and the Okokie brothers people whose intellect I respect are from this same tribe....

U mean low intelligence from ur rat eating father or ur brothel dwelling mother grin?
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by AnanseK(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2021
omonnakoda:
Somebody is buying it
Probably a herdsman

I don’t think they are Fulanis. We know the most like criminal tribe they will belong to.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by DEADALIVE: 9:53pm On May 13, 2021
Project wey them borrow money do we never pay...them don de vandalize the railway track....#nevergoforward country....
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by ThatIgedeBoy: 9:55pm On May 13, 2021
tito44:

U mean low intelligence from ur rat eating father or ur brothel dwelling mother grin?
Same old same old they focus on insults as the brain can't produce anything else....
LoL. typical Igbo man...
If you had respect for your parents you won't insult another person's parents.
Your insult on my parents is only a mirror image of your parents. Unfortunately you think all parents are like yours lol.
You are not worth my typing time abeg
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by sevenhundred(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2021
booscy:

you lack knowledge about railway track!!!

2 Likes

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by tito44: 10:05pm On May 13, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

Same old same old they focus on insults as the brain can't produce anything else....
LoL. typical Igbo man...
If you had respect for your parents you won't insult another person's parents.
Your insult on my parents is only a mirror image of your parents. Unfortunately you think all parents are like yours lol.
You are not worth my typing time abeg

A rat eating villager is not worth my typing time. It's better u go chase rats to eat with ur family.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by ahiboilandgas: 10:07pm On May 13, 2021
xxolisexx:
They have been arrested.
The Warri-Itakpe rail vandals who destroyed the tracks and carted away with rail rods have been arrested.
firing squad. This attempted murder .
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by cocu25(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2021
Old and fake pics...
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by chinedumoooo: 10:15pm On May 13, 2021
Bad leaders, bad Leaders but some citizens are worse then theLeaders.

1 Like

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by CodeTemplar: 10:16pm On May 13, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

Yes, a herdsman is buying it to feed his cattle.
When will you easterners learn to accept reality and stop looking for who to hang blame on
East? Na wa o.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by incogni2o: 10:19pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:
They should be interrogated to ascertain their motive for the action, were they sent by someone, or it’s purely sheer act of wickedness and theft.

This is barbaric.

Government can’t spend huge sums of money to raise infrastructure for us and you vandalize it.

How will they trust such community with any further infrastructure? This is pure offshoot of wickedness and illiteracy actually.

Do you know how much they'll get from melting that?
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2021
It should be firing squad direct.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by Timfreds(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2021
This is not just thieft but act of terrorism. They should be sentenced to 101 years imprisonment.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by Ijaya123: 10:21pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:
They should be charged with terrorism and not just roberry

Their actions can lead to deaths of hundreds train passenger if trains derail

I will prefer they are charged with economic sabotage with very lengthy jail term.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by kunle75(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2021
InaNla:
death by hanging please.

I support this 100%

1 Like

Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by Ijaya123: 10:22pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:

This is barbaric.

Castrate kę? I will prefer they are charged with economic sabotage with very lengthy jail term.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by smasher1(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2021
booscy:

It seems to be the same.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by Malawian(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2021
Nigerian things sef, see as them display them.
Re: Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested by YungMillionaire: 10:30pm On May 13, 2021
The same people will be on social media complaining "...Nigeria is not working..." How will it work with people like this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Peter Obi At Lord Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi In 2020 (Throwback) / G-5: Atiku’s Men Adopt New Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.