Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! (1789 Views)

Akala And Daniel Received A Hero's Welcome In Court / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. / Is Alao-akala And Other Pdp Candiadtes In Oyo State Disqualified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by seanet02: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
April 27, 2011 01:15PM
Print print Email email Share Share

With results outstanding from only Oshodi/Soomulu, the ACN has 1,373,987 votes to PDP's 251,556 for governorship polls (83 percent to PDP'S 16 percent). ACN also won all Lagos House of Assembly seats.

ACN has also won governorship polls in Ogun and Oyo; but in Oyo the margin of victory is just 30,000 votes. The party has also won 24 out of 26 seats in the state assembly elections in Ekiti, losing just two to the PDP.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5694542-146/acn_wins_in_lagos_ogun_oyo.csp
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by blackmann(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
That's a good one for Oyo state. I've been following the reports since yesterday. the trend continues. no one govern's Oyo state twice, and it certainly won't start with the bleaching pig of a governor. (Apologies to all pigs in the country and the world)
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by seanet02: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
The end of PDP is now!!

Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Kilode1: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Phase 1 is over!! Centrist Tyranny defeated![/size]

Omo Yo'ooba E ku ise o
E ku agba'le wa
Ajobi agbe' gbogbo wa o !

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Y9bPBCfBpqw/TLTlB4l8VpI/AAAAAAAAAJs/Faa13puntuE/s1600/Oduduwa2.jpg[/img]
Odu'a A gbe wa!![/b]cool

[size=13pt][b]Omo O'dua nile loko, Ise ti yaa!!
[/size]
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
How about the Oshun state election?
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by seanet02: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How about the Oshun state election?
That one na Complete Sweeping.
All the House of Assemble slots went to ACN!
All the House Of Representatives went to ACN!!
All the Senatorial Slots went to ACN and!!!
Moreover the Governor remains ACN!!!!
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by GAR3TH(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
I'm just happy that some liberal, left wing parties such as ACN are gaining popularity. while the powers of the conservative PDP is weakening.

This is the type of balance nigeria needs for social-political progress.
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Lagosboy: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
Congrats to all that made it happen.

Oyo state will be very interesting in the next 4 years because there will be healthy competetion in the state which is what i like. One party dominating a whole state is not particularly a good catalyst for governance, although in some cases it can work well. Oyo state has acord party, PDP and ACN in the house of assembly which makes it interesting as issues will be debated thouroughly and the governor will always be kept on his toes which might translate into good governance.
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Mavor: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
Jega for President 2015 grin
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Today is one of my happiest day ever,Finally Amosun got back his mandate after 4 years of struggle.OGD sold all the state properties and i'm sure he had sold Olumo Rock too. grin
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Pukkah: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Good news. I am particularly happy for Oyo state. The job of governance is a serious task which should not be left to the likes of Mr Akala whose passion is parties, parties, and parties.
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
PLEASE LET WAIT FOR THE RESULT.

WATCHING because TV NOW BECAUSE OF ELECTION UPDATE.

THE WINNER AS NOT BE ANNOUNCE BUT FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS AC IS WINNING WITH 58%
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Pukkah: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
ActiveMan:

PLEASE LET WAIT FOR THE RESULT.

WATCHING because TV NOW BECAUSE OF ELECTION UPDATE.

THE WINNER AS NOT BE ANNOUNCE BUT FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS AC IS WINNING WITH 58%

Where is ACN winning with 58%?
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
I just hope that ACN wont bite the ingredient in the Cake of power called drunkenness . . . . . . And see themselves too big and go the way of PDP . . . but then, i am sure there are still some PDP that are good people.
So instead, i will still love to see where we vote people based on individual and not just on the party
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Iranoladun(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Can someone Please confirm the news for Oyo and the breakdown of the result?
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
mohumyta:

Today is one of my happiest day ever,Finally Amosun got back his mandate after 4 years of struggle.OGD sold all the state properties and i'm sure he had sold Olumo Rock too. grin

I'm using this medium to inform the SSS,Nigeria police,Nigeria Army,Nigeria prison,Nigeria immigration,Nigeria Airforce,Nigeria Navy,Nigeria custom,FAAN,Nigeria embassy home and abroad,EFCC,ICPC,Road safety,VIO,NURTW,RTEAN,Civil socities and others to be on the look out for Gbenga Daniel who may likely flee before the handong over date.
Please don't let this killer of a governor escape justice.Gbenga daniel must go to jail . . .Amen !
Re: Acn Wins In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo And Ekiti. Olurin, Akala, And Dosunmu Flogged! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pukkah:

Where is ACN winning with 58%?

OYO STATE.

SOURCE: because TV IBADAN

we are waiting for the result of one local government only to declare the winner of oyo state

(1) (Reply)

Elechi Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Pledges More Work / “count Me Out Of 2015″ – Buhari / Where Is The Giant Of Africa???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.