Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? (1789 Views)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / Nigeria Is Not The Giant Of Africa! / Woe! To Nigerian Government. Ghana Is Now The Giant Of Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2012
i have read those words several times here..: we are the giant of Africa/Nigeria is the giant of Africa ? my question is simple can you tell me why the giant of Africa do not intervene in Mali which is an ecowas member to establish order and peace ....why there is no sanctions against Mali i forgot there is no longer a government in this hell on hearth ....historical monuments are destructed by the Tuareg everyday ......every single day they loot population rape women/kids etc why Nigeria is waiting why Ecowas and A.u are waiting or maybe because the Mali is useless because there are no natural resources there..... this is a betrayal .....i saw how jonathan was hurry to invade ivory coast where no one needed his intervention where the need is there you turn your back ...where thousands of people are waiting your help the giant of Africa is missing..shame this is a betrayal
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by solomon111(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
We still have bokoharam in our land to deal with.
So,bear with us .
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
solomon111: We still have bokoharam in our land to deal with.
So,bear with us .
even if Nigeria is busy you are always the leader of this region so you have to reunite forces to help this country i don't know how Ecowas works but i guess Togo/Senegal/Ivory Coast can help them if nothing is done i don't see the utility to be a member of such groups

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by ektbear: 3:46am On Jul 16, 2012
Nigeria is the giant of Africa, in name only. Not in actual fact
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 4:18am On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Nigeria is the giant of Africa, in name only. Not in actual fact
Good post!! You sound rational!! Nigeria is not even the giant of Nigeria.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 4:19am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: even if Nigeria is busy you are always the leader of this region so you have to reunite forces to help this country i don't know how Ecowas works but i guess Togo/Senegal/Ivory Coast can help them if nothing is done i don't see the utility to be a member of such groups
Then why are you trying to join!!
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: Then why are you trying to join!!
because we can bring help where people need it
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: because we can bring help where people need it

Without telling lies(like you lie about being 30 million when you are 20)... Give me 5 REAL things Cameroon will bring that does not already exist.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Without telling lies(like you lie about being 30 million when you are 20)... Give me 5 REAL things Cameroon will bring that does not already exist.
where? and we are 30 millions like i said you don't know cameroon..don't look at those fake numbers...how someone(Biya and the MINATD)can start a census in 2004 and the results come out in 2010 cameroon evolution of the population is 1,95% per year almost 2% make your counts... guess what...election the result are faked in the census to lower the participation ...by the way i will give you a secret i was outside the country when they started the census when i came back it was not yet finished but i didn't receive the visit of any agents.... and also those agents are lazy there are quarters where they don't go etc...trust me i know my country we are at least 25millions ...i talked with an official he told me that we are 30millions
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 16, 2012
in others words they don't make census just projections and we all know that projections are never accurate ...because you can have a year where the evolution can be 3% another where there is less birth ...etc..when they will make a good censu you will surprised to know that we are even 40millions (lol jst kidding)...and don't forget we have many students abroad ...when they will come back hummmm is ghana ready? lol
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: in others words they don't make census just projections and we all know that projections are never accurate ...because you can have a year where the evolution can be 3% another where there is less birth ...etc..when they will make a good censu you will surprised to know that we are even 40millions (lol jst kidding)...and don't forget we have many students abroad ...when they will come back hummmm is ghana ready? lol

Ghana is a very hard country to settle in . You can't survive with English alone and would need to speak Akan language or maybe Ga to a lesser extent to really participate in the Economy unless you are very rich with over 1 million dollars. Now, to Nigeria and Cameroon: Nigeria has a population of 170 million people so if you are 20 million or 30 million or even 40 million it makes no difference. In 2 weeks Cameroon could be taken over by Nigeria(at least the English speaking parts)!! If there is any reason Cameroon won't join ECOWAS this would be the reason!!

You see, every country protects its borders for a reason. Countries like Gabon and Equitorial guinea need to be xenophobic or, they will become minorities in their own country. They may have a lot of oil and other resources but, they have not helped their own people so, it is irritating when others move in and start to hoard the limited resources....

No country would like to be ran over by another by demographic switching. If 200 million Chinese were moving to Nigeria it would be a problem and Nigerians would be xenophobic! In the end, it is human nature to want to keep countries populations the same.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghana is a very hard country to settle in . You can't survive with English alone and would need to speak Akan to really participate in the Economy unless you are very rich with over 1 million dollars. On top of that Nigeria has a population of 170 million people. In 2 weeks Cameroon could be taken over by Nigeria(at least the English speaking parts)!! If there is any reason Cameroon won't join ECOWAS this would be the reason!!

You see, every country protects its borders for a reason. Countries like Gabon and Equitorial guinea need to be xenophobic or, they will become minorities in their own country. They may have a lot of oil and other resources but, they have not helped their own people so, it is irritating when others move in and start to hoard the limited resources....

No country would like to be ran over by another by demographic switching. If 200 million Chinese were moving to Nigeria it would be a problem and Nigerians would be xenophobic! In the end, it is human nature to want to keep countries populations the same.
okay...but you know you can learn the language(akan) english is easy just enough practice and i see our businessmen work like you said when you are rich even if you speak martian they will understand ...but i just want to tell you something ..here we have the jews of africa aka the Bamileke i don't know if you heard about them before ....buti'm pretty sure you will be the first in the street asking them to leave your country ...they will occupy everything and will even talk akang more than you but the fact is they are very***** don't know how to say it in english without being rude so i will give an example: if a bamileke has a store/boutique a little one don't know if you have this in your country ..where they sell bread chocolate butter etc...you know what they do, they take the chocolate they divide in then add vegetal oil and peanut butter you turn and you have 3 new boxes of chocolate(which look like chocolate) taste like chocolate but it's so diluate that you will wonder....etc..that's why i'm asking if you are rady .....ask a malian? who are the bamileke? they own all the students houses/universities residences...
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Okay!!

Just make sure you have 1 million dollars and you are free to bring your Jews and whoever grin grin grin grin

I think Cameroon should join ECOWAS at least to provide entertainment!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Okay!!

Just make sure you have 1 million dollars and you are free to bring your Jews and whoever grin grin grin grin

I think Cameroon should join ECOWAS at least to provide entertainment!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't worry we will provide everything tongue tongue even men to impregnate your women tongue grin cool
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by PhysicsQED(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: here we have the jews of africa aka the Bamileke

mazel tov, bro
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 16, 2012
I thought Igbos were the lost tribe of Judas, now the Bamileke are claiming Jews too?

Small small Fulanis will also claim it.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE:

don't worry we will provide everything tongue tongue even men to impregnate your women tongue grin cool

I doubt it... It will be the other way around. Our women will impregnate your sissy men. No Ghanaian woman with dignity will be caught dead with a Cameroon man just saying! Go look up my high class thread in the culture section grin grin grin grin grin grin

You may get a few whores but, we will be picking off the best of the best among your ladies.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by SmoothCrim: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I thought Igbos were the lost tribe of Judas, now the Bamileke are claiming Jews too?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We need more clowns in the region.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by PhysicsQED(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: if a bamileke has a store/boutique a little one don't know if you have this in your country ..where they sell bread chocolate butter etc...you know what they do, they take the chocolate they divide in then add vegetal oil and peanut butter you turn and you have 3 new boxes of chocolate(which look like chocolate) taste like chocolate but it's so diluate that you will wonder....etc

that's not kosher bro

tell them to stop that sh1t

if God wanted vegetable oil in chocolate, he would have put it there himself
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^ You know that God is not the one that made chocolate. . . . it's a human-made. If there's a chocolate tree out there, point it out to me.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by PhysicsQED(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ You know that God is not the one that made chocolate. . . . it's a human-made.

nah

it was a religious thing
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

no bamileke never said they are the lost tribe of juda lmao .....they talked about the fake jews of today ...economic power and etc...that's what they are talking about domination in all our countr we are just lucky that there is no majority in term of rthnicity it's a status-quo between three ethnicity ....anyway no one like them so they can't really dominate the country .they are too wicked ...heir motto benefits before all
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We need more clowns in the region.
we already have the akans tongue grin
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^ They sound exactly like the jews-wannabes in Nigeria.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ You know that God is not the one that made chocolate. . . . it's a human-made. If there's a chocolate tree out there, point it out to me.
tell him you nigerians have to stop giving so much importance in western religion ..i'm myself christian but i will never kill a cameroonian muslim in the name of jesus or God ..lmao we are struggling enough to add a religious conflict based on religion which even don't belong to us.. i will never understandthat...no offense but why nigerian are so violent you like too much blood just yake a look at your movies....and i i was watching a video where borum youths i guess where killing haoussa at jos the funny part is they were talking in haoussa....please take example on Cameroon peace between all ethnicity.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by PhysicsQED(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we are just lucky that there is no majority in term of rthnicity it's a status-quo between three ethnicity

lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2012
PhysicsQED:

that's not kosher bro

tell them to stop that sh1t

if God wanted vegetable oil in chocolate, he would have put it there himself
they won't listen ....they also don't like my ethnicity so coming from me they will never listen lol
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lipsrsealed

what? too much mistake sorry my compbug you wrote nothing show up then you realize that you doubble letters and etc
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: tell him you nigerians have to stop giving so much importance in western religion ..i'm myself christian but i will never kill a cameroonian muslim in the name of jesus or God ..lmao we are struggling enough to add a religious conflict based on religion which even don't belong to us.. i will never understandthat...no offense but why nigerian are so violent you like too much blood just yake a look at your movies....and i i was watching a video where borum youths i guess where killing haoussa at jos the funny part is they were talking in haoussa....please take example on Cameroon peace between all ethnicity.

I didn't want to be rude when you first replied me, but I'm finding it hard to understand your English.

My people (Yoruba) are neatly split between Christianity and Muslim, yet it's not a problem for us. When it comes to religion, don't group us into any Muslim/Christian conflict.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I doubt it... It will be the other way around. Our women will impregnate your sissy men. No Ghanaian woman with dignity will be caught dead with a Cameroon man just saying! Go look up my high class thread in the culture section grin grin grin grin grin grin

You may get a few whores but, we will be picking off the best of the best among your ladies.
stop fooling you ...i have some friends who were in accra during the Can after we wiped your azz in semi-final they bang(f***) some Ghanaian chicks who loved our bodies and the way we make love that's why they told me .... same in angola whenever we are chicks are after us... cool grin
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

stop fooling you ...i have some friends who were in accra during the Can after we wiped your azz in semi-final they bang(f***) some Ghanaian chicks who loved our bodies and the way we make love that's why they told me .... same in angola whenever we are chicks are after us... cool grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial / Whos Are Ugliest Female Politicians, Post Their Pictures / Muslim Countries Are Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.