Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Neymar Jr - I Want To Play With Cristiano Ronaldo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Jr - I Want To Play With Cristiano Ronaldo. (266 Views)

Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Jr - I Want To Play With Cristiano Ronaldo. by Luigi02(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2021
https://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-saint-germain--frapsg/story/4383132/psgs-neymar-i-want-to-play-with-cristiano-ronaldo

Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar said he would like to play with Cristiano Ronaldo in the future.

Neymar recently extended his stay with the Parisians to 2025, but Ronaldo's future at Juventus looks less certain with Andrea Pirlo's side facing a battle to finish in the Serie A top four and reach the Champions League.

Having been with Barcelona for four seasons and then PSG since 2017, Neymar has played alongside some of the game's best players.

"I want to play with Cristiano Ronaldo," the Brazil international told GQ.

"I have already played with great players, like [Lionel] Messi and [Kylian] Mbappe, but I haven't played with Cristiano Ronaldo yet."

Re: Neymar Jr - I Want To Play With Cristiano Ronaldo. by caesymore(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2021
the most unserious player with potentials . Neymar Jr.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score. Udinese 1 Vs 1 Sampdoria Fixed Match. / “I Wish My Mother Is Here,” – Iheanacho Talks About His Biggest Regret / N’golo Kante : Unknown Things About The Latest UCL Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.