Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tosin Ajibare Greets Muslim Faithfuls In Ekiti, Wishes Them Happy Eid-el-fitri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Ajibare Greets Muslim Faithfuls In Ekiti, Wishes Them Happy Eid-el-fitri (159 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibare Greets Muslim Faithfuls In Ekiti, Wishes Them Happy Eid-el-fitri by SharpmindsAC: 8:08pm On May 13, 2021
Tosin Ajibare a frontier of Ekiti Youths and an aspirant for the 2022 gubernatorial race (PDP) shows his recognition to the Muslim faithfuls in Ekiti State and Nigeria, greeting them happy Eid el-fitri

"I congratulate the Muslim faithfuls in EKiti State and Nigeria on the completion of this year Ramadan, and I wish all happy eil Eid el-fitri.

"I believe you have use the Ramadan period to pray for EKiti State and Nigeria, May Allah hear your prayers.

"I want to encourage you all not to forget the lessons you've heard during the period and continue in the ordinance of God.
I pray may Allah spear everyone to witness many more in good health and blessings."

He also encourage everyone to obey the COVID-19 restrictions as celebration goes on.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governors Insist On Ranching, Seeks Constitution Amendment / PDP Calls For Reinstatement Of Sacked Workers In Kaduna / JUST IN: Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade, Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.