Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Infinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Infinity (318 Views)

WHAT IS INFINITY- How Does It Apply To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinity by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2021
When I'm talking about the infinity of things, I don't think anyone should bring up any topic in Maths.

In other words, the infinity of the things that exist has nothing to do with numbers/limits.

Since Maths is a subject that deals with the existence of limits,then there's no reason why OtemAtum or any other person should bring it up here.
Re: Infinity by OtemAtum: 10:14pm On May 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:
When I'm talking about the infinity of things, I don't think anyone should bring up any topic in Maths.

In other words, the infinity of the things that exist has nothing to do with numbers/limits.

Since Maths is a subject that deals with the existence of limits,then there's no reason why OtemAtum or any other person should bring it up here.

Just to tell you that we can talk about summation(Totality) even while talking about Infinity. That's why I brought it up.

1 Like

Re: Infinity by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
Just to tell you that we can talk about summation(Totality) even while talking about Infinity. That's why I brought it up.

Just to tell you that the infinity I'm talking about has nothing to do with numbers.

What else do you want to hear??

When will you understand that this has nothing to do with Maths?

The infinity in Maths doesn't work here.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Invite Father Mbaka(watch Video) / (Download) The GRACE OF GOD by Apostle Joshua Selman (July 11, 2021) / JUST IN: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives Shocking Reasons Why He Sacked 40 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.