Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only (286 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Question For Jehovah Witness, Why The Name? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by EFULEFU1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jehovah witnesses

What must I do to be Saved?

I need a simple answer from the Bible
No notes

Thanks
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Jehovah witnesses
No notes
Thanks
Since I have been tagged by those afraid of what I preach as a "JW" , I too will use this here opportunity to tell the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

According to Jesus Christ, this during His conversation with Nicodemus, there is work to be done in order to obtain salvation. In John 3 vs 1 -21, Jesus Christ explained that in order to enter into the Kingdom of God( Heaven has 2 domains - Heaven and Hell), you have to be born again and be saved(salvation).

BORN-AGAIN
* Change your heart and life to following God's commandments
* Be baptized in water to show that you have changed your heart and life - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11
* Be born of Spirit(note that Spirit here does not entail Spirit of God)

SALVATION
* Believe in Jesus Christ, the New Covenant who is Law in the Kingdom of God
* Eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ to gain eternal life - John 6 vs 31- 40 - the token obtained of salvation from the condemnation of sin(Death)

All the above works(rules/laws/terms) listed are works that are to be satisfied in order to enter into the Kingdom of God through the narrow gate which leads to true life. All those who do not meet the requirement enter into the Kingdom of God through the broad gate instead - Matthew 7 vs 13 vs 14

Sure, no man, of his own can save his/her self, and tha is why God gave us Jesus Christ so that through Him we can be saved. And as you can see above, that Salvation demands obedience(works) in order for it to be obtained from Jesus Christ, the one who offers it to you. undecided
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Jehovah witnesses

No notes

Thanks

Stop fornication! smiley

EFULEFU1:

Have been dating this lady for about two weeks now, however I have noticed a few strange things about her:

1. In the evening when she walks through light, u don't see her shadow. No shadow at all when my shadow will be bold on the wall

2. Nobody ever Calls her phone and she calls no one

3. She does all the spending and never takes a dime from me though she doesn't work

4. She is not ready to show me her house

5. When she farts it smells like roasted fish

Please, is she a ghost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by sonmvayina(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Jehovah witnesses

No notes

Thanks

Please clarify it for them...

Saved from what?
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by bobestman(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Just repent from your sins and stop looking at any abomination of desolation(denominations) aka religions to guide you. They are all in a deep sleep and don't know the truth of all that happened. Study the Word and tell your Creator to teach and guide you.

Ignore the advice to drink blood and eat flesh of a person you have no knowledge of cos the Messiah has a person impersonating him on earth. Everything exists in twos according to the law of duality. The Creator and Messiah inclusive. What the Messiah told his people to remember is the Passover. In it, a lamb must be Slained and eaten with a good wine to wash it down. It's a feast The Messiah also ate it with them and told them to remember it often(once a year). Scripture deformers are the ones who interpreted it to the abomination Christians do today. One thing Christians don't know is that since they murdered the Messiah, thieves hijacked and corrupted the book and their is no Priesthood, temple and true Isreal not gathered in their land, everything was on hold till the Messiah returns(they killing him, stopped that mission in that era and hence the reason for the 2nd coming to finish it). The Messiah must first return and gather his people before the gentiles can see the light and before the true message is preached again this endtime- Rev 14:6 cos salvation is of the Hebrews -John4:22. They are claiming to be spiritual Isreal or replace the true people of the book. They also don't know the current NT is full of White men interpretations and lies. Worship must be in spirit and truth(secret) till that time.
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by DappaD: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Jehovah witnesses
No notes
Thanks

For one, your salvation depends on you knowing the difference between who Jehovah and Jesus are. John 17:3
Exercise faith in Jesus Christ and obey his commandments. John 3:36
Notice the word I bolded. Obedience to Christ’s commandments is very important (not only repeating the “I accept Jesus into my life” or “I believe Jesus as my Lord & Saviour” mantra) because it’s only those whom obey Jesus’ commandments that will be rewarded with everlasting life. Hebrews 5:9
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2021
The idiot thought it's just by mimicking the slogan "I accept Jesus" that will grant him life, so those who aren't doing the same stupidity are not saved. Yet he's running up and down practicing fornication of all sort only to wake up from his bed after fornicating to remember JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES aren't mimicking the slogan his pastor taught him! cheesy

DappaD:

For one, your salvation depends on you knowing the difference between who Jehovah and Jesus are. John 17:3
Exercise faith in Jesus Christ and obey his commandments. John 3:36
Notice the words in bolded. Obedience to Christ’s commandments is very important (not only repeating the “I accept Jesus into my life” or “I believe Jesus as my Lord & Saviour” mantra) because it’s only those whom obey Jesus’ commandments that will be rewarded with everlasting life. Hebrews 5:9

Ever since he chose to be aggressive with his approach:
EFULEFU1:

Jesus says witness Him (Jesus) and u say you will rather witness Jehovah, are you alright?
Do you know God more than Peter, James, John, Paul and Jesus?
I put it to you that you are a foool angry

I left him to continue chatting with his Churchgoer folks but it's obvious that evil demonic spirit of fornication keep pushing him against God's people.
Just imagine the person coming up to interrogate JWs on the same Nairaland, below pics revealed what is dwelling in his heart! Luke 6:45 smiley

Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2021
If you're hungry for arguments and searching for people upon whom to pour your aggression, go to the thread below and tell the OP about your Jesus! cheesy

HappyPagan:
Three nails killed him. He died a virgin. His mom was a virgin.. if Jesus lived today, we would call him a mad man.... Why do you still call on this dead Jewish man when he has so obviously failed... He even promised to come back.. yet 2020 years later, no show.

No greater yahoo than Jesus... No greater.
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by DappaD: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The idiot thought it's just by mimicking the slogan "I accept Jesus" that will grant him life, so those who aren't doing the same stupidity are not saved. Yet he's running up and down practicing fornication of all sort only to wake up from his bed after fornicating to remember JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES aren't mimicking the slogan his pastor taught him! cheesy
Ever since he chose to be aggressive with his approach:
I left him to continue chatting with his Churchgoer folks but it's obvious that evil demonic spirit of fornication keep pushing him against God's people.
Just imagine the person coming up to interrogate JWs on the same Nairaland, below pics revealed what is dwelling in his heart! Luke 6:45 smiley

I don’t need to engage in words with him. The meaning of his moniker in Igbo already says so much about the person in question.
Re: Question For Jehovah Witnesses Only by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so you can speak Igbo or you're from that side?
Well he's been running his mouth here and there about JWs until i started copying and pasting his promiscuous posts that's why he seems so gentle now otherwise he can abuse, insult and curse for Africa! smiley

DappaD:

I don’t need to engage in words with him. The meaning of his moniker in Igbo already says so much about the person in question.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Friday 4th June 2021 / T. B Joshua Is Dead! / Prophet T B Joshua's Daughters & Son In Law Emotional TRIBUTES At His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.