Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business (2619 Views)

The Golden Rule: How To Buy And Sell Gold For Maximum Profit / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / 7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."
— Michael Altshuler
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2022
“90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” Andrew Carnegie
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2022
The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” Robert Kiyosaki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by astalover13: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oh, I can tell you that keeping the motivation when you run a business can be quite complicated because everyone has ups and downs. I used to struggle with my business even at the beginning, when I was dealing with insurance, but thanks to https://twitter.com/smallbizinsures, I figured everything out. Unfortunately, it didn't stop all the problems, but now I understand that everything has a solution.
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2022
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 5:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2023
“90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” Andrew Carnegie.
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2023
A well chosen property is certain to deliver greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns. In order to maximise investment return, investors must position correctly especially in this hard times. Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business by Viktoreze(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13
“When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.” Aya Laraya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Would You By This Saisho 3-in-1 Blender? / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / Become A Distributor For Our Premium Rice Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.