Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears (45070 Views)

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by chronique(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
bro thank God for this Israel and American oh, these Jiadist would have wiped out all the Christians out, if na Nigeria now, our Christian Leaders would have been asking us to pray instead of fight, Islam don't understand the Language "peace" so you must fight.

Ignorance will not kill you, say amen. Israel is not a Christian nation but a Jewish nation. Jews are not Christians. They practice Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by sapientia(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
First, Lebanon have arrested the culprits.

Secondly, people underestimate Israel a lot

It's not about bible

They are battle hardened and in constant alert cos of their neighbors

They have funds and weapons from US too through military contracts and Aids

Muslim Arabs should seek peace same way Egypt did And their lands back

Coming to Israel with force only push them to grab more lands.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by BruncleZuma: 3:21pm On May 14, 2021
sapientia:
First, Lebanon have arrested the culprits.

Secondly, people underestimate Israel a lot

It's not about bible

They are battle hardened and in constant alert cos of their neighbors

They have funds and weapons from US too through military contracts and Aids

Muslim Arabs should seek peace same way Egypt did And their lands back

Coming to Israel with force only push them to grab more lands.

That has already happened, Isreali companies now trade on the Dubai Stock Exchange
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by sapientia(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2021
BruncleZuma:

That has already happened

You mean Egypt? Yes... Reason Sadat was murdered by his security

As for lands, after this violence, both Gaza and west bank will be reduced.

Israel will use this opportunity to completely annex Jerusalem

Hamas is the enemy of palestine

Edit: yes, palestine should embrace peace too and stop teaching kids to hate jews
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Everfrank(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
What's the reason for their hatred towards Israel though. Why hate Israel so much. SMH.
Israel was established on a stolen land and built Lt with human blood. It doesn't respect UN resolutions, international treaties s and laws. They kill Palestinians with reckless abandon, demolish their houses and build for settlers.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
are U sure, cos i've neva hear anything rocket in Nigeria history and if truly they have, can't our army send it to boko boys
i think nigeria purchase chemical weapon 2016 era.. but i dont know why the boko haram fight is been difficult for them..
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by AleAirHub(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2021
Boss cool down ooo cheesy
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Very soon our attention Will be focused on Lebanon, a very foolish Christians there allow islam to have a say now they are fast becoming a failed state, this is one of the beautiful country on earth but now a complete shiit hole because of barbaric Muslims.

I want Benjamin the prime minister to open their file, from hesbolah to Beirut bomb The hell out of their asss, it's either they return to Christian state or we smoke them off the surface of this earth.. enough to the islamic barbarism in 21th century.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Chibuking1402(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:
The long and short of it is
When Jesus was around there was no Israel.

The Hebrew people were a Semitic people just like the Arabs and their other neighbours
They could not be distinguished by looking at them.

They were dispersed to many countries Tunisia , Ethiopia, Morocco , Spain Eastern Europe etc.

2000 years later those that returned to create Israel were more European than Semitic

Here is an interesting fact .
Those "Black" Jews that were dispersed into Ethiopia and intermarried there whilst retaining their Jewish traditions are generally unwelcome in the State of Israel. They are admitted only grudgingly and face extreme discrimination in Israel
I want to ask this question that has been on my mind for long time now... Is Jesus a black or white Jew? N:B Disregard the paintings and pictures you see now as fact if you want to answer this question
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Xpol: 4:23pm On May 14, 2021
As it stands, before you can defeat Israel you have to build a counter technology that can make your rocket undetected by their iron dome
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Terrorism is embedded in the Bibles.

Mathew 10 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15 :3
"go to the Amalekite kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What an unlucky poor animals and helpless infants !
u mistaken the mathew 10:34. read it down to get the message Jesus passing.. Jesus is never a violent man.. Read and understand the passage.. the sword Jesus was talking about is not a killing sword. the sword is a symbolism.. that verse is metaphorical.. its parable.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by omonnakoda: 4:37pm On May 14, 2021
Chibuking1402:

I want to ask this question that has been on my mind for long time now... Is Jesus a black or white Jew? N:B Disregard the paintings and pictures you see now as fact if you want to answer this question
I am not saying that Jesus actually existed. I do not not know.

It is like asking me what color is the Incredible Hulk
I will say green
Meaning na so dem talk. Have I ever seen the Incredible Hulk?

My position is some people wrote it in a book a long time ago whether or not he ever existed cannot be verified. Those people claimed that the book that THEY WROTE with their own hands is the WORD OF GOD

So many falsehoods have been written in so many books over so many years

Imagine if the world froze and we all died . Then another set of people arrive and adopt Nairaland writings as their Bible

So according to the story they say I imagine Jesus would have looked like an Arab how White brown or black depends on who you listen to

Now Many might not know.
Jesus and his disciples were NOT Greek and there is no record of them speaking Greek but every single thing in the New Testament was written IN GREEK

Why?
What connection did Jesus Have with Greece or Greek?
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Richcreed(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
Wao! you guys are full of wisdom, i feel lika a toddler reading all your posts. a lot of people dont know about about history, they are just taking sides anyhow
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by barojana: 5:11pm On May 14, 2021
kindlyheart:

I heard their citizens undergo compulsory military training at a certain age.
Yes it is compulsory. Everyone does advanced military training so they can be called up as reservist when needed.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
Them go begin burn American flag for Kano.... Lol.... Very funny set of people. They will be looking for trouble all the time and when the trouble finally comes, they go de cry like motherless babies
Ever8090:
Lebanon wan go put their head for problem all this alamajiri from Northern Nigeria no go advice them now untill when hand touch them them go begin born America flag for Kano,.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2021
Mental slavery indeed
Kingdemu:
Same people in Nigeria supporting the creation of an independent Biafran state from Nigeria are against the creation of an independent Palestinian State from Israel.

Same people in Nigeria who are vehemently opposed to the creation of an independent Biafran state from Nigeria are supporting the creation of independent Palestinian State from Israel.

Confused set of Africans who are obsessed with people who don't care of their existence, let alone their conflicts.

Mental slavery
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2021
Very sweet response
BCD2much:

Nothing is coming, so u the head slammers fasted for 30 days to grow your hunger and hatred for humanity, then ended ur fast with air strikes, the good thing is u choose Israel that'll finish u guys quickly, Jews aren't Christians that preaches peace, Jews gives u anything u bring in folds
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2021
Cry me a river
Roozzaay:
Most Nigerian Christians are "educated illiterates" ..... pathetic
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i think nigeria purchase chemical weapon 2016 era.. but i dont know why the boko haram fight is been difficult for them..
hmm. All is well. God will save us
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2021
We love Israel and there is nothing u can do about that.
Roozzaay:

Try find something else doing man ☺️ if you like open up an average Nigerian Christian head and put the whole Encyclopedia, it still won't change what a certain coat wearing con artist is telling them. People that can't even differentiate Christians from Jews.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by dannypaul(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:
There really is no convincing evidence that Abraham ever existed. So why should he "be aware"

Are you aware of the descendants of Oduduwa? Probably not but you choose to be more aware of a fictitious Abraham's descendants

The moment our people start to realise that the story of Abraham is JUST one of the thousands of stories from around the world and not in any way superior to tales from China , Papua New Guinea ,India Ile-Ife and Peru the better for us .Then we can shake off this pernicious colonial mindset.

Man did not first appear in the Middle East BUT in Africa

No evidence Abraham ever existed. A fact that the books of old corroborated? a fact that the holy books for both Christian and Muslim acknowledge?
I give up
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
See bokoharam quoting Bible!
BnQoyyim:

Only if you understand the barbaric and terrorist acts established in the Bibles.

Mathew 10 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by tishbite41(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Odidigboigbo post=101681446][/quote]
Don't twist the narrative.

Those who are against Biafra are the ones who want Palestine!

How does it add up?!
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2021
I am a son of Jesus Christ! A proudly Christian
BnQoyyim:

Only if you understand the barbaric and terrorist acts established in the Bibles.
Even the Israelites are staunch enemies of the Christians.

Mathew 10 34

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On May 14, 2021
dannypaul:

No evidence Abraham ever existed. A fact that the books of old corroborated? a fact that the holy books for both Christian and Muslim acknowledge?
I give up

Can you mention one "book of old" that corroborated this "fact" JUST ONE BOOK please
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by zuto4u(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2021
May the name of our Lord Jesus Christ be praised forever
BnQoyyim:

Is because, you've never been out the shell, you're still there in your villages thinking is the headquarter of the world.

Mathew 10 34

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Twelfthman: 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
israel came and stole that region from them in 1948. prior to 1948 the state of israel never existed

Well they went to war with Israel and lost and Israel took their lands. That is what happen in wars. If they don't wanna lose their land why go to war in the first place
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by dannypaul(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
listen cretin, aka dannypaul the simpleton, you are wayyy above your league when it comes to this argument. just go to the celebrity section and argue about davido and chioma. thats your league. but when it comes to this here topic . as mentioned earlier the president of egypt said he will not accept these so called jews because they left black and came back white. same WAY ancient egypt was black and now its arab. whats my point ? your sorry behind is unaware of evolving times and migrations of peoples and the deception that was even prophesied in the bible that some people will lie and pretend that they are the real jews

revelation 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

PLEASE STOP . GO TO CELEB SECTION AND ARGUE ABOUT DAVIDO

I wanted to give you some of my time but I decided to view your profile!!

Looking at the topics most especially your prophecy.

Now I know where your problem Is coming from. I'm sorry I can't fix you!!

Keep on with your KNOWLEDGE!!!

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Righteousness2(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
HEAVEN4444:
israel came and stole that region from them in 1948. prior to 1948 the state of israel never existed
[/s]
Foolish talk
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by HEAVEN4444: 7:50pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[/s]
[s]Foolish talk
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by HEAVEN4444: 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
dannypaul:

[s]I wanted to give you some of my time but I decided to view your profile!!

Looking at the topics most especially your prophecy.

Now I know where your problem Is coming from. I'm sorry I can't fix you!!

Keep on with your KNOWLEDGE!!![/s]
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
Thanks for this lucid explanation.
Anyone still supporting Israel after this your explanation needs a brain check
omonnakoda:

Educate yourself. You are lucky to live in an internet era. Not so long ago people had to travel to libraries

Your questions suggests a limited capacity for objective and unemotional reasoning

What has hate got to do with anything here?
Where is the hatred? When you dress situations up in emotional language you limit your capacity for understanding.

What we have is a struggle for space between different peoples . Just like has happened throughout history and everywhere.

The long and short of it is that Israel did not exist before 1948. Some people were brought from Europe to claim land which THEY SAY their ancestors occupied 2000 years ago that was currently occupied by Palestinians. The Palestinians were forced to make way with land seizures and many killings and Israel was created. Many Palestinians became refugees as a consequence.

Would we accept it if A group of black people are brought to Togo from the Americas claiming it is their ancestral land and the Togolese are evacuated to make way for them. Only that they are not really black but perhaps majority half caste with minority black.

The reality is that the original Jews ethnically were of the same stock as Arabs. Both Arabs and Jews were known as Semitic

Those people that returned in 1948 were More European than Semitic.
Essentially The Palestinians were made to pay for the Holocaust

If any group can wake up one day and say they want to claim their ancestors land from 2000 years ago there would be no peace on earth
The US ,Australia, Canada Brazil would not exist .
But Israel did that by force t the Palestinians with US and British backing because they felt guilty of the Holocaust.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by mainman7(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2021
Lebanon just like Nigeria, Nigeria is even worse! A Country now being forcefully islamized because of the senseless selfish lilly-livered Southern Christian Youths and Men that have refused to Arise and Unite to defend their innocent Children being carried, raped and sodomized by satanic Terrorists.
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Very soon our attention Will be focused on Lebanon, a very foolish Christians there allow islam to have a say now they are fast becoming a failed state, this is one of the beautiful country on earth but now a complete shiit hole because of barbaric Muslims.

I want Benjamin the prime minister to open their file, from hesbolah to Beirut bomb The hell out of their asss, it's either they return to Christian state or we smoke them off the surface of this earth.. enough to the islamic barbarism in 21th century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.