Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears (45029 Views)

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by uncleinans(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Why concentrate on 1967 when there's a more recent war to talk about in 2006. How did they fare in that war?

Lebanese death toll stood at 1750
Israel dear toll was 165 there about.

Who loosed the most? Mind you, Israel had no iron some defense system then and they were even minimal with civilian casualty. Ask your brothers to try them now. Ask Iran to join sef.

2 Likes

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Teaser4(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2021
marvin906:

Mention what Israel have that Egypt doesn't have aside nuclear weapons which can never be used
you don answer the question..... Egypt go cry
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Ayt27(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2021
BCD2much:
Trouble for Lebanon, Israel sees them as pizza, Lebanon and Hamas can't face 1% of Israel military force. Soon Lebanon will release pictures of their injured women and children and crying for pity, then aljazera will report rubbish. Am glad Israel will use this opportunity to reduce this head slammers, we await Saudi Arabia to release theirs so that Israel will destroy Mecca, boom mecca will be relocated to Sambisa

You see that's the sentiment playing out, war isn't won with sentiments.

Isreal are facing gaza strip, you come out from your country and fire missiles, it's for a cause showing you support Hamas.

Great, it's no problem, in war there are allies, but now when Israel bombs you back you will start showing pictures of kids lying in the streets and claiming they are killing kids.

The assault Hamas wrecked on isreal if they did not have that iron dome will be much greater than what Israel has wrought. They targeted densely populated areas.

Besides, if you look closely at the pattern of this battle it's similar to what is read in the Bible when Israel attacks, Kings/nations always forms alliance to battle isreal but somehow isreal always win.

While it's true that Isreal has also had lost, this fight happening seems to me like one isreal will win from a comparative standpoint with the Bible, the similarities are quite astounding.

To make it easier, readers should imagine if this brouhaha was done 1500 years ago, then 3000 years ago, then in biblical times you will see traces of the similarities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by buJu234: 1:21pm On May 14, 2021
I believe Lebanon/Hezbollah wouldn't make that mistake..
cos Israel wouldn't warn their citizens as they are warning and pampering Gazans but bombing..

I think Israel is just pitying Gaza.. cos who warns his Enemies in the time of war but dropping bombs..? No one does that..

Israeli Armies that warn civilians vs Hamas (Gaza's military forces) that doesn't warn civilians before bombing which among these 2 is bad?

Its Hamas ofcourse..

so why all this hatred for the Israelis

Also men.. see technology at work.. the Iron dome.. e b like computer games... Israelis re 7 much..

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by marvin906(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
uncleinans:

Over 1750 Lebanese (Hezbollah fighters was about 500 among this figure) died in the 2006 Hezbollah vs Israel war. Israel recorded around 170 death.

I know there are no winners per say in any war but with this record, Lebanon/Hezbollah will not dear try Israel again.

Israel is usually even kind in killing these people of not, it won't take the time to eliminate the whole Lebanon and Palistian.

Nobody won the Lebanese war
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by uncleinans(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Don't twist history here. No Israel without British and American. As your Sunday school teacher will never tell you many errors in the Bible except comparative religion teachers.

Didn't Russia support Syria and their likes in the six days war? Didn't Russia support Egypt in the war they fought with Israel before the David accord was signed

Be there saying what you don't know.

Mind you, Russia is only there making money. Russia can never go to war with Israel. Even in the Syria war, they re only making money out of Assad.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by marvin906(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
you don answer the question..... Egypt go cry

If you think that way then you are dumb
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by marvin906(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2021
buJu234:
I believe Lebanon/Hezbollah wouldn't make that mistake..
cos Israel wouldn't warn their citizens as they are warning and pampering Gazans but bombing..

I think Israel is just pitying Gaza.. cos who warns his Enemies in the time of war but dropping bombs..? No one does that..

Israeli Armies that warn civilians vs Hamas (Gaza's military forces) that doesn't warn civilians before bombing which among these 2 is bad?

Its Hamas ofcourse..

so why all this hatred for the Israelis

Also men.. see technology at work.. the Iron dome.. e b like computer games... Israelis re 7 much..
b

Dont compare hamas and Hezbollah..
Go and read the Lebanese war..
Hamas doesn't have the strength of Hezbollah
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Teaser4(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
marvin906:

If you think that way then you are dumb
your papa is dumb... Modasucka terrorist apologist.. Gtf outta ma mention before ogun kee you
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by uncleinans(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2021
marvin906:
b

Dont compare hamas and Hezbollah..
Go and read the Lebanese war..
Hamas doesn't have the strength of Hezbollah

They both get their strength from Iran. Include the Iran, they whole can't stand Israel.

Hezbollah lost about 500 fighters in that war while Israel recorded 45 military death.

Israel had no iron dome system then. Iran sef no fit try Israel my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
big7:
They would not respect themselves now until hand touch them, then they will start playing victim.. I wish buhari will also misbehave fire any form of rocket thou I know say we fit no get any sef but any how sha my wish is make Israel look the Aso Rock way.. Just drop two major hit track there make the place sing small.
lmao grin
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
israel came and stole that region from them in 1948. prior to 1948 the state of israel never existed
Sir, Go to Jerusalem and tell them. Safe journey
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Elliotwaveforec: 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Not Lebanon but Hezbollah terrorists; not Palestina but Hamas. The two groups controlled by Iran have hijacked the military in those places.

I hope Boko boys will not do the same as things are going in Nigeria now where terrorist groups rule
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by FoolishBoy419: 1:37pm On May 14, 2021
uncleinans:

Lebanese death toll stood at 1750
Israel dear toll was 165 there about.

Who loosed the most? Mind you, Israel had no iron some defense system then and they were even minimal with civilian casualty. Ask your brothers to try them now. Ask Iran to join sef.

That's because Israel was targeting civilians like typical cowards while Hezbollah was bombarding them. Secondly, war is not won by death tolls. You look at the premise of the war and look at who achieved its aim. That's why USA lost the Vietnam war even though they had less casualties. That's why Soviet Union is known to have won the world war even though they died like flies.

Use your brain if you have one

2 Likes

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by CodeTemplar: 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
What's the reason for their hatred towards Israel though. Why hate Israel so much. SMH.
Help me ask o.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by uncleinans(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

That's because Israel was targeting civilians like typical cowards while Hezbollah was bombarding them. Secondly, war is not won by death tolls. You look at the premise of the war and look at who achieved its aim. That's why USA lost the Vietnam war even though they had less casualties. That's why Soviet Union is known to have won the world war even though they died like flies.

Use your brain if you have one

Your cognomen says it all.

Israel lost about 120 civilians and just 45 soldiers and you saying Israeli were cowards targeting civilians and Hezbollah wasn't.

Can't argue with you. Believe whatever you like, it's fine. Bye.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Elliotwaveforec: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
sslcrypt:
One fact everyone missed was the death of solymanie..

His death was a significant blow to any proxy war that www gonna be waged against Israel.

Assuming he was still alive, this fight would have started morphing into something too hot to handle for isreal.

With Syria still licking it wounds from it's civil war also.. the chances favors israel.

But we do hope this crisis ends soon because the damage on the civilians would exceed the aim and purpose.

It's truly a proxy war, Israel vs. Iran
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by dannypaul(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you are just a lost sheep. let me ask you ? if these are the real israel why dont they believe in the bible ? why do they have their own book called the talmud ? you just like every lost sheep have been deceived by the devil. those people in that land today are a turkic people and not israel. its called THE GREAT DECEPTION. but then again the whole world is asleep including you so keep believing that nonsense. go over to israel and tell them about the bible or jesus they will slap you with a moldy chappati bread and tell you to get da fork out of here lmaooo. these people have absolutely nothing to do with the bible and they want absolutely nothing to do with the bible. THEIR HOLY BOOK IS THE TALMUD.
OK AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS ARROGANT REPPROBATE. BYE

How on earth can a single person be this dumb!! 8th wonder indeed.

Where have I mentioned that isrealites are all Christians? Are u aware before Jesus BC the descendants of Abraham had several religions?

Some of today isrealite might want to argue they are not Christian but non can argue that they are not descendants of Abraham.

Please don't quote me again dimwit.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by LogotechNg: 2:03pm On May 14, 2021
nawa ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by FoolishBoy419: 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
uncleinans:

Your cognomen says it all.

Israel lost about 120 civilians and just 45 soldiers and you saying Israeli were cowards targeting civilians and Hezbollah wasn't.

Can't argue with you. Believe whatever you like, it's fine. Bye.

K
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by BCD2much(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
Ayt27:

You see that's the sentiment playing out, war isn't won with sentiments.

Isreal are facing gaza strip, you come out from your country and fire missiles, it's for a cause showing you support Hamas.

Great, it's no problem, in war there are allies, but now when Israel bombs you back you will start showing pictures of kids lying in the streets and claiming they are killing kids.

The assault Hamas wrecked on isreal if they did not have that iron dome will be much greater than what Israel has wrought. They targeted densely populated areas.

Besides, if you look closely at the pattern of this battle it's similar to what is read in the Bible when Israel attacks, Kings/nations always forms alliance to battle isreal but somehow isreal always win.

While it's true that Isreal has also had lost, this fight happening seems to me like one isreal will win from a comparative standpoint with the Bible, the similarities are quite astounding.

To make it easier, readers should imagine if this brouhaha was done 1500 years ago, then 3000 years ago, then in biblical times you will see traces of the similarities.

You're one of the few wise guys on nairaland, this is one of the few nairaland mentions that's so matured you'll doubt if it's really coming from thus forum
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Oppy2k2: 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
wetin concern Lebanon now? This is d reason Isreal keep bombing those terrorists nations.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by vioment: 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
Nna another movie wan start.

I dun go buy enough provision and food for the weekend.

Israel go pound them well.
That harbor wey blow last year go be child's play, when Israel begin humble them.

Bunch of terrorist everywhere there.

They take a big chunk of Africa, or do they think Africa is happy with Arabs owning African countries.

Israel give them major beatings. And if any other mumu Arab country put hand, dish dem beating.

Illiterates wey wan take over the world.

God will protect Israel during this time of attack by Arab terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by HEAVEN4444: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
dannypaul:

Where have I mentioned that isrealites are all Christians? Are u aware before Jesus BC the descendants of Abraham had several religions?

Some of today isrealite might want to argue they are not Christian but non can argue that they are not descendants of Abraham.

listen cretin, aka dannypaul the simpleton, you are wayyy above your league when it comes to this argument. just go to the celebrity section and argue about davido and chioma. thats your league. but when it comes to this here topic . as mentioned earlier the president of egypt said he will not accept these so called jews because they left black and came back white. same WAY ancient egypt was black and now its arab. whats my point ? your sorry behind is unaware of evolving times and migrations of peoples and the deception that was even prophesied in the bible that some people will lie and pretend that they are the real jews

revelation 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

PLEASE STOP . GO TO CELEB SECTION AND ARGUE ABOUT DAVIDO
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by LordPsalm(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Very soon our attention Will be focused on Lebanon, a very foolish Christians there allow islam to have a say now they are fast becoming a failed state, this is one of the beautiful country on earth but now a complete shiit hole because of barbaric Muslims.

I want Benjamin the prime minister to open their file, from hesbolah to Beirut bomb The hell out of their asss, it's either they return to Christian state or we smoke them off the surface of this earth.. enough to the islamic barbarism in 21th century.
Say no to Religion extreism. Even tho i know those Islamic countries only understands violence.
Live and let live
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by omonnakoda: 2:32pm On May 14, 2021
dannypaul:

There really is no convincing evidence that Abraham ever existed. So why should he "be aware"

Are you aware of the descendants of Oduduwa? Probably not but you choose to be more aware of a fictitious Abraham's descendants

The moment our people start to realise that the story of Abraham is JUST one of the thousands of stories from around the world and not in any way superior to tales from China , Papua New Guinea ,India Ile-Ife and Peru the better for us .Then we can shake off this pernicious colonial mindset.

Man did not first appear in the Middle East BUT in Africa
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes nigeria have rockets
are U sure, cos i've neva hear anything rocket in Nigeria history and if truly they have, can't our army send it to boko boys
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by littleguy444: 2:41pm On May 14, 2021
oyekanwahab:
most of you here from page 1 to 3 are talking like when children sit down in the sitting room and are watching wrestling on tv, some kids are supporting one particular wrestler to win because he has more power

Is it that you guys don't have any iota of sense or you are just been stupid and naive

this is a war we are talking about here and people are dying here and there and we can't think of sending prayers to stop but sides from continuing this nonsense

All you can think of is for it to continue so that Israel can take another win to his name

You need to see live image from this please, go on youtube, CNN, Al-jeezra , etc go and see people crying about their loved ones, house been destroyed, there is no always a winner in a war, but sides always lose

War is not something we should be throwing banter about, let support both sides in prayer for this to be deescalated
This is nigeria for you. And imagine if this people get to lead the country.They are not even ashamed of themselves.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Kfss: 2:46pm On May 14, 2021
Fedrick100:
Kill them all Israel

Islam terrorist have biten more they can chew
Death to all Christian and Jewish terrorist including Jesus terrorist.
Hell fire is your final abode if you don’t repent.
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by anataala: 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
Those countries are sovereign nations and no country has any reason to keep their troops there without their approval.
Coldshisha:
lipsrsealed

Joe Biden would regret pulling American troops from Middle East.... All of their allies are now targets

Americans can't start tormoil and Insecurity in a region and all of a sudden back out of the escalating tension

Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by Thomist(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2021
Triangles1:
This people supposed to have learned Isreal is not a country you can fight because USA/Russia/North Korea together with U.N can't help you than to beg.

But I don't like how Isreal maltreat them.
Please tell me how Israel is maltreating them
Re: Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears by richeeyo(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Don't twist history here. No Israel without British and American. As your Sunday school teacher will never tell you many errors in the Bible except comparative religion teachers.
Forget about the brits
Agreed
But i can tell you, American defense companies are help by the Israeli techs
Americans have the money
Israeli knows how
Why do you think MOSSAD is far Ahead of the CIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.