Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What's Your Favorite Lipstick Shade - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Favorite Lipstick Shade (286 Views)

Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / How To Make The Perfect Lipstick Shade / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Lipstick Shade by Karismata88(f): 11:51pm On May 13, 2021
About The ONE Ultra-fix lipstick

Ultra Cool.
Ultra Colour.
Ultra fix power.
Kiss-proof, smude-proof, smear-proof, take on the world with a sensational lipstick with Ultra Fix Staying power!

Get sensational, impeccable matte colour technologically super charged to stay all day!

Introducing our 1st Colour Unlimited Ultra Fix lipstick that delivers intense colour with a matte finish that allows you to say goodbye to smudging and smearing.

With breakthrough Ultra Fix Technology clinically proven to 99% fixate colour onto lips, it delivers a luscious lightweight, ultra pigmented bold matte lip that you can set and forget.
Interested contact 070!377!53594 (WhatsApp enabled)

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick Shade by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
I know I'm in the wrong room(being a guy and all that) but I wish to know why a lot of ladies golf for black ones(those lipsticks).

Sometimes, it makes me feel as though they've got charcoal smeared on their lips. angry

Sincerest apologies for intruding, by the way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Was Forced To Do This���� / Youtube Recommend Water Wave Lace Wigs / The Top Fashion Colored Types Of Human Hair Highlight Wigs Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.