Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series (1499 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series by baconline(m): 3:14am On May 14, 2021
I noticed most of the actors are no more there even spiff announced that he has left the show, what could have gone wrong?
Re: What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series by meobizy(f): 7:05am On May 14, 2021
baconline:
I noticed most of the actors are no more there even spiff announced that he has left the show, what could have gone wrong?
As of yesterday, if not day before yesterday, my guy appeared on the show. I think his absence will take place from next week or a little later. Person dey tire for something. I didn’t know they ran the show for ten years. A lot of children born during the show’s start are budding into adults of their own. Nigerians prefer to run a show to the ground than cease while the reception is still positive. Since the showrunners don’t want to give themselves sense, the cast has put it upon themselves to do so.
Re: What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series by Rayzz: 9:27am On May 15, 2021
I blame the Network - African Magic. The series ought to have ended a while back. But the network kept it because it is cheap, has a sizeable following and has quick episode turnover.
Omo, I am tired of the Johnsons. Do a spin off or something.

1 Like

Re: What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series by baconline(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2021
Story has taken a totally new direction
Re: What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series by baconline(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2021
What could really be the issue?

(1) (Reply)

Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) / Rita Koko Mansion. New Jam. 'call The Hee Fcc' / New York Film Academy Graduates Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.