Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) (1499 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by praiz2312: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega finally meet her Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWFWxYI8wZQ

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
So her simp of a husband still welcomed her with open arms after she has finished hoeing in Big brothers house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by gentiles(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Simps live a miserable life.....death to all simps.

3 Likes

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by samso247(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Imagine, d man go soon die sef. What nonsense
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
My Umunna would have outcast this simp if happened to be one of us.

1 Like

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by adefitim(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
I hope Dey forget the past in the past and move on with their lives as couple bcuz Nigerians no get joy at all, na bad bad news Dem like to read

4 Likes

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Gabe427: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
The Bloody simp and the director + script writer all in one show of shame

Like how he is still this comfortable around her is amazing
But na still nedu ex wife day hungry me slap

3 Likes

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
I must commend this man. It takes a lot of strength to do this, though some people would like to think it is weakness.

This must be why the Bible commanded the man to LOVE. When man loves his wife, na that time people go say the woman dey control am.

Last last it takes two simps to make a marriage last. I wish them peace, after all their divorce won’t benefit me in any way.

4 Likes

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by daddytime(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
SIMPle RedPiller in Chief.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
What is fvcked can never be unfucked. The husband might accept his fate but Tega should get ready to deal with his mood swing. To round it off, the hubby should start saving up for DNA tests to avoid the quote below.

This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her husband is unmanly.
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Bukasint(f): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wow
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by falcon01: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wait ooo,who's toga? Who Is Boma? I'm seeing the names all over nairaland.
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by SweetiliciousD: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mind games for cash, yet none is able to decide it
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by emorse(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nice. Cameras rolling. Unfortunately, we won't see "behind the scenes".

1 Like

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Gadafii: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
This tega houseband deserve menstruation cheesy

Waste of beards and dikk

3 Likes

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Gadafii: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
I must commend this man. It takes a lot of strength to do this, though some people would like to think it is weakness.

This must be why the Bible commanded the man to LOVE. When man loves his wife, na that time people go say the woman dey control am.

Last last it takes two simps to make a marriage last. I wish them peace, after all their divorce won’t benefit me in any way.
unfortunately for men like this, OKAFOR'S LAW is more accurate than ohm's law cheesy

A pucci, once bleeped well can still be bleeped cool

Girl wey get mind fuuc man knowing millions of people are watching, will fuccc harder when no one is watching.

Tell me Poco, would you have said similar thing if this guy was a relative of yours cos u don't pray to have weak men like this in my lineage tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Tega was sure AJ Money would come crawling begging her to forgive him.

Men.

This is shocking.

Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Friend22(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Keep quiet there!

This is the kind rubbish idiots like you promote.
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Oche211(m): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2021
SIMPle men dey suffer for this life sha
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by ikorodureporta: 3:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Displaying their disgusting lifestyles everywhere
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by puppie017: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Simp of Africa
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by MVLOX(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Yeye dey smell
Re: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shared Kisses And Hugs (video) by Mynd44: 5:41am On Sep 08, 2021

(1)

New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: / Cd/vcd/mp3/cdr Production,replication & Printing / Boris Kodjoe And Gugu Mbatha-raw Land Lead Roles In ‘undercovers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.