Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC (40018 Views)

PDP Asks ICPC To Track Down Gimba Yau Kumo / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by frog12: 9:41am On May 14, 2021
that Hadiza 165b shortfall na annual budget for some states grin grin

EMMY76:
Jeeeez shocked buhari and his fulani brothers have this country $65m is equivalent to over #32b that's the monthly allocations of some states in Nigeria for a year.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
Buhari the incorruptible General

Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Finish us Buhari
Finish us
No be your fault
hahahaha this is funny
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Cnach: 10:17am On May 14, 2021
This is the last time u hear or see anything concerning this case.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Cnach: 10:19am On May 14, 2021
Northernblood3:
Una no know his house abi?
Na mumu dey worry them nah
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by CharlotteFlair: 10:19am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Major problem is when hate driven fellow like u want to have a narration to suit there bigotry.
There's no hate except the one you ooze.

I have gone through the passage again after much deliberation of thoughts, I can agree the man did the crime under Jonathan.

But whether he married Buhari's daughter to cover up, the jury is still out on that.

He obviously was dining and wining with the Buhari's while he worked under Jonathan. Even if he was in a secret relationship with Fatima. He couldn't be this powerful then, without deploying some of his loot to fund the buhari campaign.

These are the ones who betrayed Jonathan.

The whole truth why he has now been thrown under the bus, will unfold?

My apologies for my initial stance.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Cnach: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
Azuka will soon lose his job
Which one be soon? If na ur brother kuku go arrange his room bc he is on the way home and u are here saying soon. U no trust North.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Obipaul77(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
This is beating about the bush, ICPC should search PMB's kitchen and the other room for the son in-law and his accomplishes.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by vineyardfarms: 10:35am On May 14, 2021
Mr President son - lnlaw- relaise- some animals are more equal than the others. Your case is dead on arrival. Just - a show business. Though your efforts -commendable.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by ahiboilandgas: 10:37am On May 14, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
There's no hate except the one you ooze.

I have gone through the passage again after much deliberation of thoughts, I can agree the man did the crime under Jonathan.

But whether he married Buhari's daughter to cover up, the jury is still out on that.

He obviously was dining and wining with the Buhari's while he worked under Jonathan. Even if he was in a secret relationship with Fatima. He couldn't be this powerful then, without deploying some of his loot to fund the buhari campaign.

These are the ones who betrayed Jonathan.

The whole truth why he has now been thrown under the bus, will unfold?

My apologies for my initial stance.
it seem your brain is working in reverse model and your thinking pattern is upside down and inside out .the pmb daughter lost her husband and married the new Man in 2016 .after Jonathan lost in 2015 .despite the marriage he was still arraigned in courts but you hate filled head only want to hear say it pmb inlaw to be at the same level with your clueless corrupt drunkard of a president .can Jonathan even allow this inlaw to be declared by effc ..
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Nobody: 10:39am On May 14, 2021
Mysticwebb:
When these people leave power everyone will be shocked by the magnitude of what this half dead fellow and his men have stolen.
He stole the money under GEJ administration and it's GEJ who appointed him. He married Fatima immediately when PMB became President just to get unauthorized immunity. I took part in the wedding procession and I suspected the motives behind the marriage!
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by kabillionaire(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2021
I know where he might be found ...ask his father-in-law.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Chinny024(f): 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Where is the senator asking for a good reason to impeach Buhari..Please, the least one is here...He run the affairs of once mighty nation as a family business...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by CSTRR: 11:09am On May 14, 2021
Northerners are very honest indeed.

Honesty kee you there.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by CharlotteFlair: 11:18am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
it seem your brain is working in reverse model and your thinking pattern is upside down and inside out .the pmb daughter lost her husband and married the new Man in 2016 .after Jonathan lost in 2015 .despite the marriage he was still arraigned in courts but you hate filled head only want to hear say it pmb inlaw to be at the same level with your clueless corrupt drunkard of a president .can Jonathan even allow this inlaw to be declared by effc ..
Stop fishing for idiots, where did you see efcc in the passage?
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2021
N.a. dem..house of thieves!
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by IGBOSON1: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
So how come EFCC couldn’t spot this one!?
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by generalud: 12:21pm On May 14, 2021
If you ask me na who i go ask. Buhari knows the whereabout of his inlaw. Ask him ( Buhari ).
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Dark002(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
This is anti 3rd party u can say its A deal if not hes in jail...BuHAri Is Demon buhari dosnt Want peace All he want is money Dont prove that wrong
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by abubkhr: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Niger delta ppl done suffer.
Na their money abokki wey never see swamp b4 talk more of oil well de share like akara like this.
Even Buhari himself will be declared wanted immediately after his tenure.

Hahaha Oboy even you when faith carry you go there you no fit escape am because money sweet ooo
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Paulkay569: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
Mission accomplished! Using connection to �
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Veqtor: 3:55pm On May 14, 2021
Komu1048:

Abeg make una no dey force yahoo on us to be accepted as norm. No matter how many people do it, it's still a crime. Abegii

Weda u like it or not...it is a norm... courtesy of your govt. Hence d reason for ds news. Nobody force anything on you...blame ur govt.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by samwillyco1(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2021
Michewwee
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by steve6: 7:16pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 14, 2021
Oxb90:
That one no be case. As far as the president and the presidency are on the throne, the matter na 'mai mai'. Son in-law no mind them go and sleep your father in-law can handle everything.

You get it Sir..
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by UnabashedIPOB: 9:54pm On May 14, 2021
Is anyone still surprised at the level of CRRUPTION in the ZOO? After all, did the FULANI NOT tell you B0K0HARI apologists and sophisticated M0R0NS that they own ZOOGERIA along with the citizens? They said it OPENLY but all of you are too STUPID to HEAR that or SEE their ACTIONS!
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by dederocs(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2021
What a shame, he must be apprehended and made to cough out every dime, ole, bastard.
Re: Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC by juman(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2021
Most nigerian generals are nuisance.
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum / "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.