Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment (22123 Views)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Fatai Buhari Visits Tinubu In London / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Writes Buhari, Demands Reconstitution Of NHRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by bcomputer101: 8:23am On May 14, 2021
It's improper for a Mannique to head a living being
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by hibeebeeking: 8:26am On May 14, 2021
Demand reason from who? Another nonsense talk from a politician
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by money121(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by bluefilm: 8:28am On May 14, 2021
Okay, lemme go and ask Fada Mbaka first.

I believe he will give me more than a thousand reasons why
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Masterkernel1: 8:28am On May 14, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]With imbeciles like this man, Buhari will continue to see the abysmal level of bad governance he has set as the best that can ever be seen in future time to come.May you or your family be killed before you understand my pain of losing 29 family members in one day to the insecurity being encouraged by the most useless president/government ever seen in the annals of this nation.As for you, God save your soul.

Wow! Sorry for your loss. 29 people, that number is huge.
Which region are from?, thought you use to be a fan of Buhari at some point.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by gbaskiboy: 8:28am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

They can only talk about insecurities which to my best of understanding still fair compared to last government even though much are expected from this government cos majority of the insecurity was under reported in the past government and also due to few Nigerians had access to the internet then.

Wailers, this is the thread to proof your profession as chronic wailers..

1,2, 3 set go
Wish Bubu can go for third term, so that he go finish this country patapata
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by HabaHaba: 8:29am On May 14, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Namesake

One in Aso Rock (Aguda House)
One in Aso Villa (National Assembly)

Apart from being namesake both are dump

The Fatai Buhari should travel from Abuja to kaduna by road then he will know the reason why Buhari should be impeached when he returns from Gunmi boys captivity after paying 800 Million

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by topboss: 8:30am On May 14, 2021
THE PROBLEM WITH YORUBA MUSLIMS.

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by israelmao(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2021
He has failed in his primary duty of providing protection,security of lives and property as well as welfare for the citizens.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by TollaniINC(f): 8:31am On May 14, 2021
if you are in lagos and looking for a cheap hook up , call me 09013803904
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Nanaborga(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed That thing currently in Aso rock is not was elected in 2015. Aisha will publish a book about it in the near future

And GOD will judge Aisha if she try to write any shitty book , she Dey benefit from the government then dey pretend to care about us . I just dislike that woman , she Dey even blackmail this government behind our back to cash out like this

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Godkillbuhari(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]With imbeciles like this man, Buhari will continue to see the abysmal level of bad governance he has set as the best that can ever be seen in future time to come.May you or your family be killed before you understand my pain of losing 29 family members in one day to the insecurity being encouraged by the most useless president/government ever seen in the annals of this nation.As for you, God save your soul.
Amen and Amen
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Ykc2(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2021
Please is the Name buhari Arabic or northern name ?never knew that yoruba people also name their children buhari
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Babaken(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2021
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2021
Crownfitsme2019:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/lawmaker-demands-good-reasons-for-buharis-impeachment/

The bastard slaves that voted this fool.. The animal is also called Buhari what a sophisticated slowpoke.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by slowice(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
[s][/s]
helinues:
Abi...

They can only talk about insecurities which to my best of understanding still fair compared to last government even though much are expected from this government cos majority of the insecurity was under reported in the past government and also due to few Nigerians had access to the internet then.

1,2, 3 set go
[s][/s]

Who's this thing again?
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Kreme(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
Insecurity and hardship pro max
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
Racoon:

Did you say "29" family members?
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by seyz91(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2021
abio

sometimes i wonder how this old fools become lawmaker or politician whatsoever

their reasoning is always off

so with all whats going on the country with insecurity one fools somewhere can still ask for a reason for that Vegetable Mannequine be impeached? shocked
Fasindo:
shocked

Namesake

One in Aso Rock (Aguda House)
One in Aso Villa (National Assembly)

Apart from being namesake both are dump

The Fatai Buhari should travel from Abuja to kaduna by road then he will know the reason why Buhari should be impeached when he returns from Gunmi boys captivity after paying 800 Million
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Signum(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

1,2, 3 set go

Sometimes I think you don't have a single moral conscience. Infact I do believe you have sold ur conscience to the devil. Are you an animal?

3 Likes

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Heavensent01(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2021
you will fall victims of these bandits on your way back to Abuja and I hope you don't escape them then your family member will see the good reason by the time you're gone

fool
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2021
Crownfitsme2019:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/lawmaker-demands-good-reasons-for-buharis-impeachment/
I thought that the only mentally challenged people are BMC, dead meat seller and others, no I was wrong. They're not alone even some Senators had shown interest in the madness. This is una country!

1 Like

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Adetayo1978(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2021
Only the senseless people will be talking about Buhari's impeachment. He will finish his tenure constitutionally.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Donedeal1(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2021
And this one also was elected to represent

some good people,? this 9th national assembly

members seems to be the worst ever in the history of NASS,

###2023 please come quickly###
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Zane2point4(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Cost of food products: Not only Nigeria, everywhere in the world currently, infact some countries rise in cost of good is so far far worst than Nigeria's case.

Unemployment: Just like cost of good, the rise in unemployment is also globally, all thanks to Uncle Coronavirus

Aiding of terrorism: Hear say or mere say.. Provide proofs to back yourself up

Poor economy: So many factors contributed to our current poor economy, reckless of the past government in spending, low price of oil and uncle Coronavirus as well.. Though this government has performed more better in economya than the recent past government, still no room for failure.

How many times has he visited States in Nigeria to know their challenges? : Is that in the constitution?
You're a wicked man and be careful what you say, you mite think you're gaining from somewhere to loose your soul. Defend all you defend you defend do u know Nigerians now go to Ghana or neighbouring countries to have peace? Is that your own definition of progress? Why didn't you quote countries making headway must you compare us to Pakistan and Afghanistan?

People like you are why am so ashamed to be here.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by nakaman: 8:44am On May 14, 2021
This fatai should be impeached too,
For not seeing anything wrong with buhari rulership.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Nobody: 8:44am On May 14, 2021
You guys should stop qouting that helinius of a guy...
He feeds on that to live.
Call him a fool that he is,by ignoring him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Petitions IGP, DSS, NCC Over Fake News By Jackson Ude / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. / Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.