Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment (22093 Views)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Fatai Buhari Visits Tinubu In London / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Writes Buhari, Demands Reconstitution Of NHRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Ijah92(f): 9:12am On May 14, 2021
U need to be checked walahi.
helinues:

So far so good, none of you have been able to state your reasons why Buhari should be impeached yet na you people dey shout he must be impeached.

Does it mean you people don't have genuine reasons for Buhari to be impeached?

Does it mean you guys have only been wailing for wailing sake because your darling party Pdp is no longer in power or because you just detest Buhari for no reason?

You still have a chance to proof me wrong though

1,2,3 set go
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by frizakengineeri: 9:15am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

They can only talk about insecurities which to my best of understanding still fair compared to last government even though much are expected from this government cos majority of the insecurity was under reported in the past government and also due to few Nigerians had access to the internet then.

Wailers, this is the thread to proof your profession as chronic wailers..

1,2, 3 set go
You dey sick for brain abeg
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by thinkmoney(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

They can only talk about insecurities which to my best of understanding still fair compared to last government even though much are expected from this government cos majority of the insecurity was under reported in the past government and also due to few Nigerians had access to the internet then.

This guy, I thought u still had small smartness in u, now I see that u are deranged and should be avoided

1,2, 3 set go
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by taiwolomo1: 9:22am On May 14, 2021
So u guys at the chamber had discussed the issue of security over several time...yet no result! That's how useless your discussion could be...eyin weerree

1 Like

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Bekeey: 9:24am On May 14, 2021
Indi ofe...betrayals
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by babsthegreat: 9:29am On May 14, 2021
Yeye
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by NIVITEX: 9:31am On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari deserved some accolades because his administration happens to be the best ...Apart from insecurity but God pass opposition that trying to cause problems to this present government.

It's like you've got the wrong definition of the word "best"
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

1,2, 3 set go
You are a big fool that knows nothing about life, security connects everything from business, economy, health, investment, Education..etc..but I would not expect a Arrow like you to understand, you are still eating papa and mama food, ode oshi
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by KRSWon: 9:35am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

1,2, 3 set go

https://www.nairaland.com/6525995/nigeria-third-worst-governed-country

https://www.nairaland.com/6116700/global-terrorism-index-nigeria-ranked

https://www.nairaland.com/4753775/nigeria-ranked-2nd-worst-country

https://www.nairaland.com/4580636/nigeria-overtakes-india-number-1

https://www.nairaland.com/5023410/91-million-nigerians-now-living

https://www.nairaland.com/6520064/nigeria-overtakes-congo-worst-global

https://www.nairaland.com/4587728/nigeria-ranked-9th-most-dangerous

https://www.nairaland.com/1244127/buhari-no-difference-boko-haram

https://www.nairaland.com/2054695/buhari-attack-federal-govt-killing

https://www.nairaland.com/2332783/buhari-believes-niger-delta-insurgency-what

https://www.nairaland.com/2346078/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/17/impeachment-buhari-blasts-jonathan/

...and to further answer your question, from Buhari himself on the impeachment issue:

I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached- Buhari

https://www.herald.ng/wish-president-jonathan-impeached-buhari/

Going further through that article, it's also interesting to see his reasons for WHY he felt Jonathan should be impeached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by shedy03(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
opposition that trying to cause problems to this present government.
u have forgotten so fast how the current government and buhari in person with others as opposition caused problem to the previous government. This current opposition are doing nothing compared to the when APC/buhari were in opposition.
There were threats to make previous government ungovernable, threats to life "dogs&baboons will soak in blood", etc. Yet, the present government is doing much terrible.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by SKYHIGHfx: 9:42am On May 14, 2021
Dagah2:

You need help,serious one.

He is beyond redemption t
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by olatdove: 9:43am On May 14, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Namesake

One in Aso Rock (Aguda House)
One in Aso Villa (National Assembly)

Apart from being namesake both are dump

The Fatai Buhari should travel from Abuja to kaduna by road then he will know the reason why Buhari should be impeached when he returns from Gunmi boys captivity after paying 800 Million, He will come to his sense

Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by excel101(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2021
Coward Senator Fatai what other reason are you demanding for before you and colleagues proceed for the president's impeachment. Is the insecurity issue ravaging the whole nation not obvious enough. Maybe you're waiting to experience the visit of the herdsmen to your home before you take it serious.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Zane2point4(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Don't preach to us what we already knew.

Tell us why Buhari should be impeached.. Security is just one sector

I served in kebbi state in a place called jega in 2014,i normally use night bus to and fro and pass both zamfara, katsina and sokoto, can I do that again?

See u might think your knowledgeable, but u aint, and you hv sold your soul.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Tinubuadvocate: 9:56am On May 14, 2021
So which means pdp are on revenge mission.
shedy03:

u have forgotten so fast how the current government and buhari in person with others as opposition caused problem to the previous government. This current opposition are doing nothing compared to the when APC/buhari were in opposition.
There were threats to make previous government ungovernable, threats to life "dogs&baboons will soak in blood", etc. Yet, the present government is doing much terrible.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by harlesh(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2021
Yoruba hahahaha there’s one aboki he said if he sleep and wake up heard that yoruba beat drum of war he will go back to sleep again.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by 1972xy: 10:02am On May 14, 2021
Oga senator sir, you are talking trash.
It is because you don't know your job as a senator.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by jimmynauty: 10:04am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

1,2, 3 set go

Support your assertion with facts of low internet access by Nigerians else you are as deceived as beremx sarrki ngwakuenu
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by helinues: 10:09am On May 14, 2021
jimmynauty:

Support your assertion with facts of low internet access by Nigerians else you are as deceived as beremx sarrki ngwakuenu

How many Nigerians had access to internet in 2013 compared to in 2020?
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Mrquote: 10:10am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

1,2, 3 set go
Is not about insecurity, but inclusiveness Nigeria is a diverse society when on section feel that they not treated well what do you think will happen. That's why federal character is there in our constitution. Stop looking back at the past government, if you have ready the impeachment note released yesterday you will see during his time as a dictator he still blamed previous government. His blame attitude didn't start today. And again he was elected to bring new air to the bad system not to compare his and the previous one. So am not wailing am just asking them to sit up and do whats best to sustain the system not through bigot and nepotism attitude. It will only bring us to an unexpected end.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by omoharry(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Abi...

1,2, 3 set go
God will punish you for your lying tongue, and your life will turn out like those that have suffered under this devilish rule.God will punish you and your black conscience..May it nor be well with you. since you feel Nigerians have fared better in this administration , then I challenge your miserable self to take a road trip to the north and see if you will come back alive.Idiot.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by babacos: 10:13am On May 14, 2021
Nigeria politicians and there selfish interest...naija politicians are not only clueless and stupid but intention and wicked
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Awhy7809: 10:17am On May 14, 2021
The major problem we have in this hell of a country is the fact that no matter how bad we all see it, there will still be some Judas amongst us supporting the ill treatment we all getting simply because they are benefiting from it one way or the other. MAY GOD SAVE US.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by anyilalaz: 10:18am On May 14, 2021
If it were to be in the 80's, coup d'ete would have settle the show... the level of impunity on corruption, cronyism, disregard to rule of law, wanton destruction of life and properties, unemployment, ethnic and religious polarization of state apparatus,..name it...
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by shedy03(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So which means pdp are on revenge mission.
PDP is doing nothing.
It's the plan of APC to collect power from GEJ/PDP by force that's backfiring on APC/buhari government. If you know, you know.
Re: Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment by Lastmankc(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101671800]Abi...

1,2, 3 set go[/quoteDon't worry,this insecurity go reach your side one day.I have someone like you a strong buhari supporter in my office,But after Fulani herdsmen kidnapped his brother,and they paid heavy ransom for his release.The way the guy they swear for buhari even dey surprise us.This was a person that use to call buhari his father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) / Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.