Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) (53254 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2021
I thrust pep try this with him and u will be sold

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Luigi02(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2021
LordPsalm:
Tell her to hurry up. We don't want him anymore. He dare not disrespect us and our coach.
Go Sidon egbon undecided
Why would Klopp leave his key man on the bench in a very important match in the first place? He's out of form doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like shit. Firmino that normally goes 60 games without scoring plays every 90 minutes while mane gets dropped just because he lost form of recent.
Mane is the reason why Liverpool won the league last season. If you didn't know that before. Talking shit like Salah is better. Salah that normally doesn't like passing and wanna have all the goals to himself. Salah that had a couple of clear cut chances to pass the ball to mane but selfishly decides to shoot a couple of times this season. Just Because he scores penalties and also selfishly score goals, u now think he's better than mane.

Pls and pls, tell your club to low his asking price so that we can take him undecided

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2021
mysportdab:
Liverpool Star Sadio Mane refused to shake Coach Jurgen Klopp after the 4-2 win against Manchester United.

Liverpool's 4-2 win was Jurgen Klopp's first ever win against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Sadio Mane did not start the match, which came a surprise.

The Senegalese came on in the 2nd half to replace diogo jota.

After the match, Liverpool Coach Jurgen Klopp tried to shake Sadio Mane but he snubbed him and went straight down to the tunnel.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCAA8EI9L0

Saido Mane that I know is a very humble guy and selfless. Am pretty sure his anger will have something to do with his coach benching him or not being able to go home for Salah holiday.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021
A player has a right to peacefully get upset or complain. No big deal. They should resolve their issues.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2021
Finewarriboy:

MANNNABBQGRILLS na ur work na.... Lol
He has so many monikers. That guy Is jobless. He hides under those moniker to report people to his principal @Mynd44
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 14, 2021
bhella10:
Shenking grin As they say on the streets. Mane should start making arrangements with his agent. If I were Klop Mane should just be ready for the long and bumpy ride

you think say oyibo be like you wicked black people? because of handshake? you need to learn a thing or two about oyibo mindset.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by blazepascal(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its all part of the game.
Inter's Conte and Lautaro Martinez just had theirs!

It's Just like our everyday life. Someone hails you today and snubs you tomorrow.
Someone hails you today and hates you tomorrow.
You can't Please Everyone!
You Just need to Focus on your assignment and everyone will fall in place or where they belong.
good to have you here

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 14, 2021
Yeeeeeeh, Ole Just Dey Spoil Record.

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by openmine(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

was surprised too because the reds needed dt win badly and I was expecting mane to lead d attack but klopp knows better..
firmino keeps getting so much game time even without scoring, same with d selfish sallah dt always wana score n place his own individual priorities before the team n klopp sees no problem with them but keeps making mane feels underappreciated in dt team. .
Please lets stop pampering Mane!
He is a pro and not a kid!
He himself has admitted being woeful this season!
Missed chances,losing possession needlessly and ghosting some key games when his pace and direct play was badly needed!
Firmino may have the same issue as mane but firmino knows he needs to be better and is hardly bothered when pulled out or on the bench because he knows very well that there is no 'I' in a team game!
Salah may be selfish like you rightly said but his immerse contribution so far this season has been consistent!
Mane must admit he has been very poor this season and must work hard enough to earn a place in the starting lineup!

9 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Arvelo(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Anger issues

E kuku sweet me. Make he vex make the team spoil patapata. Yesterday beating still dey pain me
Not only you bro...
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by moshuur(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:
If he was in that match from start, Liverpool would have lost the match easily. He came in 70mins and added little to nothing in attack. He has dropped form. Diego jotta deserves his inclusion in the match day squad over him.
He is lucky he did it to klopp, try that with someone like Sarri or morinho... Next season na Swansea or Bolton you go play for.
if he tried it with sarri, nothing will happen.
we both know y I said that.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2021
post=101676476:
Lol cheesy
See as him hand him coach hand for air!
Even the Man Utd Player dey look am say wetin dey happen?

What could have been wrong with him?
He wants to travel home to celebrate Salah or what?

Well, na dem sabi.
May 29th on our mind.
BLUES For Life!

I'm of the opinion, Man City will beat Chelsea on that day.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by urchcoded(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2021
There's something about players who are not naturally skillful, once they lose form, it will take a lot of time, and they might never play at their best again. I've always seen mane as a work rate player just like ndidi of leicester. Salah on the other hand is naturally gifted and skillful, so even if he loses form, he still plays better than mane and it won't take as long as mane to get back his form.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:42am On May 14, 2021
Mane performance lately has been an apology to say the least.

Any honest Liverpool fan knows this. He is living on past records. He deserve to be on the bench.many player are like that. Once they have won everything they feel less need to perform. Weras their are more hungry players waiting in the wing.

Jota is giving him real competition rather than him stepping up his game is there whining like some over pampered kid.

Nobody owns a permanent place. You displace players to keep a steady place in the setup So also people will displace you. Even managers themselves are not immune to this rule.

Up your game niga!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On May 14, 2021
post=101676476:
Lol cheesy

[s]See as him hand him coach hand for air!
Even the Man Utd Player dey look am say wetin dey happen?

What could have been wrong with him?
He wants to travel home to celebrate Salah or what?

Well, na dem sabi.
May 29th on our mind.
BLUES For Life!
[/s]
I am always very happy to do this to you tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 14, 2021
Tundekafila:
kiss

Zukwanike, we done hear. Haba!
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2021
Luigi02:

Go Sidon egbon undecided
Why would Klopp leave his key man on the bench in a very important match in the first place? He's out of form doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like shit. Firmino that normally goes 60 games without scoring plays every 90 minutes while mane gets dropped just because he lost form of recent.
Mane is the reason why Liverpool won the league last season. If you didn't know that before. Talking shit like Salah is better. Salah that normally doesn't like passing and wanna have all the goals to himself. Salah that had a couple of clear cut chances to pass the ball to mane but selfishly decides to shoot a couple of times this season. Just Because he scores penalties and also selfishly score goals, u now think he's better than mane.

Pls and pls, tell your club to low his asking price so that we can take him undecided
Keep SHUT! Mane should had been benched for the greater part of the season, considering his pathetic form that had been there for the greater part of the season. The coach made his pick and we all saw the result. Tell me a club that hasn't benched a big player this season!! Even Salah, Firmino had been benched. Why all these tantrums because it is Mane?

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Never4getU: 9:47am On May 14, 2021
grin

U wan kill me

MejiLoyon:
Anger issues

E kuku sweet me. Make he vex make the team spoil patapata. Yesterday beating still dey pain me
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2021
Adakintroy:
Mane performance lately has been an apology to say the least.

Any honest Liverpool fan knows this. He is living on past records. He deserve to be on the bench.many player are like that. Once they have won everything they feel less need to perform. Weras their are more hungry players waiting in the wing.

Jota is giving him real competition rather than him stepping up his game is there winning like some over pampered kid.

Nobody owns a permanent place. You displace players to keep a steady place in the setup So also people will displace you. Even managers themselves are not immune to this rule.

Up your game niga!
KPAM!! Mane had been terrible!! He had played more than he ought to!!! He confessed that this season had seen him in the worst form of his life.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Binnoadams111: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
Simeony007:
Team comes first before anyone else, if he played we might not have won the match.

He wanted to be the African champion like Salah but you can't compete with in born goals scorer that is sure to deliver an average of 20 goals every season.

If he wants to leave he should, he better be sure to know that he can't be as good as Salah NO

Most people don't know this simple fact that Liverpool is all about Mo' Salah. Liverpool would rather prefer to lose Mane than lose Salah.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
IYANGBALI:
mynd44 no get him time. mynd44 that is working on her plan B to leave Nigeria
Mynd44 wants to jakpa. shockedshockedshocked

I thought he is enjoying his mod job here. Well he can still work from abroad.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2021
If d other way round Now inferiority complex blacks will scream racism

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
mane is always having issues with this coach about klopp giving him limited role..
I think its better he ask for transfer request n move to a better n bigger club if he thinks he deserves more than what klopp is giving..
mane is my best player in dt squad and i also feel bad when klopp always values dt sekfish sallah than mane n the mane I know would surely get influx of clubs trying to sign him if he choses to leave Liverpool and he would confidently walk into d starting team of all big teams in Europe..
sallah is better than Mane plz
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
He should be sold to a club in Saudi Arabia
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Alaganature(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
This mane wahala with coach is getting too much if he wish to leave the club let him leave cos it's clearly that if he played earlier we might not win the match..and I believe kloop as his own reasons why he chooses Salah ahead of mane cos as for me mane pattern Don fade almost all the players don get him scope
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by damola1: 9:59am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its all part of the game.
Inter's Conte and Lautaro Martinez just had theirs!

It's Just like our everyday life. Someone hails you today and snubs you tomorrow.
Someone hails you today and hates you tomorrow.
You can't Please Everyone!
You Just need to Focus on your assignment and everyone will fall in place or where they belong.

For the first times. Outside of those your
Religious mumbo jumbo. You spoke with sense
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by crazygod(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

You are missing the point, Salah is preferred by Klopp so he is given more freedom on the pitch, on the other hand Mane can do everything Salah can and even more, but because the coach is not a fan, Mane is given a more restrictive role including defence work and lastly the coach will not hesitate to bench Mane if an urgent strategy needs to be played.
This is frustrating to a player who is aiming to be "the man" BTW, I always said between Salah and Mane, Mane is technically the better player, it's just that Salah enjoys more freedom on the pitch without getting stick.
I swore not to comment on anything Liverpool till next season but no offense o, you just posted trash.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.