Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) (53258 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:11pm On May 14, 2021
Adjovi:

Oga stop saying trash abeg. Salah may be selfish at times but if he doesn't pass as you claim how come he has the most assist and chances created?

You are a mumu man

Trent Alexander is with the highest assist with 6 while salah with 4
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ericmor: 1:15pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

was surprised too because the reds needed dt win badly and I was expecting mane to lead d attack but klopp knows better..
firmino keeps getting so much game time even without scoring, same with d selfish sallah dt always wana score n place his own individual priorities before the team n klopp sees no problem with them but keeps making mane feels underappreciated in dt team. .
d point is dt sallah n mane aint dt closed friends off d pitch n even on d pitch but klopp doings is making mane feels like he is taking sides with sallah n dts poor player management...
to me mane is d most important player in dt squad after vvd n he deserves more than klopp is giving him..

Liverpool won the game even before mane came in.

If I was Liverpool coach I would have been benching him ever since cus he really dropped form this season and was the reason that team lost some games.
Same way with sterling, man city fans were telling me I didn't know wat I was saying, but now they also accepted that I was right and if u still think I'm wrong, then guadiola too is wrong for benching him too
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
Luigi02:

Go Sidon egbon undecided
Why would Klopp leave his key man on the bench in a very important match in the first place? He's out of form doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like shit. Firmino that normally goes 60 games without scoring plays every 90 minutes while mane gets dropped just because he lost form of recent.
Mane is the reason why Liverpool won the league last season. If you didn't know that before. Talking shit like Salah is better. Salah that normally doesn't like passing and wanna have all the goals to himself. Salah that had a couple of clear cut chances to pass the ball to mane but selfishly decides to shoot a couple of times this season. Just Because he scores penalties and also selfishly score goals, u now think he's better than mane.

Pls and pls, tell your club to low his asking price so that we can take him undecided
I won't lose sleep if Mane is sold today.
Never been a fan of him..
He's the most dispensable among the front three.
And for your info no time was one better than Salah, he had one great where he was Salah's equal but overall during the course of their Liverpool careers, only a fool would pick Mane over Salah as being better
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ericmor: 1:20pm On May 14, 2021
trudpo:
Mane was part of the initial starting XI. When fans saw it, we said we were gonna lose this game, that we needed Jota. This was changed and yes the rest is history

I think the earlier a coach realized that one of his best players has drop form and bench him the better for them. Look at guardiola with sternly, especially in that champions league.

Sane and sterley has always been the problem in champions league cus they loose crutial chances that latter hunt d club but now that they are both out man city is now in the finals
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ericmor: 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
generalwo:

Mane may not score as much goals as Salah but he offers more to the team than Salah does....

The fact still remains that mane dropped form and sallah still deliver, so u want to keep using player that makes ur team loose games or what? At the end, is the coach they will sack if he doesnt win games
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:29pm On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

You are missing the point, Salah is preferred by Klopp so he is given more freedom on the pitch, on the other hand Mane can do everything Salah can and even more, but because the coach is not a fan, Mane is given a more restrictive role including defence work and lastly the coach will not hesitate to bench Mane if an urgent strategy needs to be played.
This is frustrating to a player who is aiming to be "the man" BTW, I always said between Salah and Mane, Mane is technically the better player, it's just that Salah enjoys more freedom on the pitch without getting stick.
mane has been wasteful this season... He has nothing to provide and from this action of his,he will lose the support of the fans....
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
LordPsalm:
And what happens when ur form dips for a whole season?
Keep playing him and end up bottom table?
Mane is not above the club. He deserve to be benched long ago.
you're very correct... He's been very wasteful. Relying on mane was among the reason Liverpool is in this situation today.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ericmor: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

1. Mane is least preferred over Salah, and this was proven firsthand when Mane was dropped for Diogo Jota without a reasonable excuse;
https://www-liverpoolecho-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-sadio-mane-mohamed-salah-20594545.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16209807556276&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fliverpool-sadio-mane-mohamed-salah-20594545
(well the answer was simple) Klopp wanted to increase Salah's chances of scoring in the first half and he did just that.

2. The fact that Salah is Klopp's favourite is not news anymore,
https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jurgen-klopp-made-mohamed-salah-22284284.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16209807556276&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fnews%2Fjurgen-klopp-made-mohamed-salah-22284284

Mane's main complaint is that he and Mo should recycle positions so he could also shine, but we know that's not the case. Here's how that right wing works at Liverpool (it's more than traditionally cutting to the left and shooting) it requires the player to drop center and actually be the striker making Firmino to actually feint as a false 9 in that case. So the actual striker is Salah!
https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/Tactical-Analysis-on-Liverpool-Fcs-4-3-3-formation

3. Sadio being more defensive, coach order or play order?
It's no longer news to realize that Sadio Mane is more defensive than Salah, he tracks back more he assists left backs more, and is also more involved in breaking up attacking buildup, so in this case who do we say put up Mane to this? Coach or that's how he plays?
The truth is Mane is more energetic, faster and has a higher work rate than Salah so Klopp naturally requests this favour from Mane but in reality the position of the left wing makes Salah do that more often.
https://footyaccumulators.com/news/is-sadio-mane-now-better-than-mohamed-salah

4. Salah's left foot;
no doubt Salah has a better finishing touch compared to Mane, but is Salah the better player?
https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/Mohamed-Salah-vs-Sadio-Mane

Truth is Klopp favours Salah, however if Mane was also developing in his favourite position he has the potential to be a better finisher because he is the more versatile player.

Oga, no coach will bench sallah just to create space for mane. Sallah has been consistence with goals y mane has drop form. Mane need a rest bcs of his work rate cus he is killing that Liverpool team for now.
And for ur information, henry in arsenal made a scoring record playing from that same left wing that mane is playing right now.

And I know all those great coaches are not as dumb as some of the fans that will make klop switch their wing and let mane play from the right. Same mistake arteta did with auba which affected arsenal dis season and now they are struggling to qualify for Europa
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ericmor: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Then Mane can approach coach in person to discuss his role. What d coach wants for d team supercedes what an individual wants for himself. It's very immature of him to ignore his coach because he didn't get a starting role. It's very childish

If I be klop, him fit chop bench for the rest of the season, thank God season don end n clubs are now buying players. Him eyes go clear n him go get sense by force
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Lifeisgoody: 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
You got it right. Exactly my point
paulolee:

was surprised too because the reds needed dt win badly and I was expecting mane to lead d attack but klopp knows better..
firmino keeps getting so much game time even without scoring, same with d selfish sallah dt always wana score n place his own individual priorities before the team n klopp sees no problem with them but keeps making mane feels underappreciated in dt team. .
d point is dt sallah n mane aint dt closed friends off d pitch n even on d pitch but klopp doings is making mane feels like he is taking sides with sallah n dts poor player management...
to me mane is d most important player in dt squad after vvd n he deserves more than klopp is giving him..
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by chriscrosss(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2021
Is called ela in Nigeria..
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Anybody would hav reacted badly...

Before salah came in to Liverpool

We all respected and praise mane ..

Salah came in stole that glory not because he knows how to score, but because he was very selfish with ball...

Salah can never pass ball to you..he doesn't care ..
And he will keep doing same Everytime..

You think mane will be happy with dat?

Football should be team effort not personal thing...

My suggestion is they should let one of them leave....

Also I believe mane form is temporary...
We need new attacking mildfielder like fenerdaz to help us boost mane form...
What's your definition of selfish Since 2018/019 season Salah has created more goal scoring chances, had more assists and scored more goals than Mane despite the fact that Mane has played more games than Salah.
Mane and Salah don't the same position neither do they play the same role, Mane should be worried about Jota instead as both play from the left.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by openmine(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
ofiko123:
Both of them are not ok....sadio mane needs to be sold while jurgen klopp needs to be sacked.
Story!
Go and sack him nah...Bad Belle FC tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:47pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

guy i no wan start any arguments bt mane is more versatile than wallah and he would easily get a bigger market value than sallah..
if mane chooses to play d sallah way, sallah stats won't come close to mane..
Which one is Salah way The last time I checked both plays same role which is attacking from the wings then cut in to shoot at goal, Salah is a far superior player technically and has proven himself in Italy with Roma before signing for Liverpool. His numbers is staggering for Mane to catch despite coming two years later than Mane, Mane's best goal returns in the EPL was 20 while Salah is the record holder for highest number of goals scored in a season and has gone on to score 20+ goals for Liverpool every damn season he has had to wear that shirt.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:51pm On May 14, 2021
generalwo:
..... U don't know how to watch football if you think mane offers very little on the pitch.... Right from his days at Salzburg, he has always offered so much to any team he plays in.....
That's if you refers to workrate and power play as offering so much, what matters in football is the number not workrate and Bruno Fernandes is a good example. another is Kai Harvertz, both players don't have Mane's workrate or power but they deliver the numbers.
Salah has the numbers and that put him way above Mane, he has created more goal scoring chances, scored far more goals and assisted more than Mane in each season he has played for Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

1. Mane is least preferred over Salah, and this was proven firsthand when Mane was dropped for Diogo Jota without a reasonable excuse;
https://www-liverpoolecho-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-sadio-mane-mohamed-salah-20594545.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16209807556276&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fliverpool-sadio-mane-mohamed-salah-20594545
(well the answer was simple) Klopp wanted to increase Salah's chances of scoring in the first half and he did just that.

2. The fact that Salah is Klopp's favourite is not news anymore,
https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jurgen-klopp-made-mohamed-salah-22284284.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16209807556276&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fnews%2Fjurgen-klopp-made-mohamed-salah-22284284

Mane's main complaint is that he and Mo should recycle positions so he could also shine, but we know that's not the case. Here's how that right wing works at Liverpool (it's more than traditionally cutting to the left and shooting) it requires the player to drop center and actually be the striker making Firmino to actually feint as a false 9 in that case. So the actual striker is Salah!
https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/Tactical-Analysis-on-Liverpool-Fcs-4-3-3-formation

3. Sadio being more defensive, coach order or play order?
It's no longer news to realize that Sadio Mane is more defensive than Salah, he tracks back more he assists left backs more, and is also more involved in breaking up attacking buildup, so in this case who do we say put up Mane to this? Coach or that's how he plays?
The truth is Mane is more energetic, faster and has a higher work rate than Salah so Klopp naturally requests this favour from Mane but in reality the position of the left wing makes Salah do that more often.
https://footyaccumulators.com/news/is-sadio-mane-now-better-than-mohamed-salah

4. Salah's left foot;
no doubt Salah has a better finishing touch compared to Mane, but is Salah the better player?
https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/Mohamed-Salah-vs-Sadio-Mane

Truth is Klopp favours Salah, however if Mane was also developing in his favourite position he has the potential to be a better finisher because he is the more versatile player.

Mane has had more game time than Salah this season, in the game against Crystal Palace away Mane played 80mins and Salah was introduced for the last 20mins yet Mane put up a show as usual.
I have watched players who were better and bigger than Mane been substituted over the years and they never for once disrespected their coach openly on the pitch as Mane did to Klopp.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

You are missing the point, Salah is preferred by Klopp so he is given more freedom on the pitch, on the other hand Mane can do everything Salah can and even more, but because the coach is not a fan, Mane is given a more restrictive role including defence work and lastly the coach will not hesitate to bench Mane if an urgent strategy needs to be played.
This is frustrating to a player who is aiming to be "the man" BTW, I always said between Salah and Mane, Mane is technically the better player, it's just that Salah enjoys more freedom on the pitch without getting stick.
Please list out the things you think Mane can do that Salah can't do on the pitch.....
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I will start jota ahead of Mané for now
FACT.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
That's if you refers to workrate and power play as offering so much, what matters in football is the number not workrate and Bruno Fernandes is a good example. another is Kai Harvertz, both players don't have Mane's workrate or power but they deliver the numbers.
Salah has the numbers and that put him way above Mane, he has created more goal scoring chances, scored far more goals and assisted more than Mane in each season he has played for Liverpool.
.....now let me ask you this sir.......iniesta doesn't score or assist much but in his prime , between him and the bruno Fernandez you just spoke of,who will u rather have in your team ? There are players who don't score much but their importance and what they bring to the team can't be under estimated......such players includes the likes of iniesta, Ramsey, mane , benzema during the days of Ronaldo at Madrid, and so much more
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2021
ericmor:

The fact still remains that mane dropped form and sallah still deliver, so u want to keep using player that makes ur team loose games or what? At the end, is the coach they will sack if he doesnt win games
.......so u are saying mane is responsible for liverpool's loosing run ? If that's the case then how come firmino plays in the team week in week out?
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 5:20pm On May 14, 2021
generalwo:
.....now let me ask you this sir.......iniesta doesn't score or assist much but in his prime , between him and the bruno Fernandez you just spoke of,who will u rather have in your team ? There are players who don't score much but their importance and what they bring to the team can't be under estimated......such players includes the likes of iniesta, Ramsey, mane , benzema during the days of Ronaldo at Madrid, and so much more
Iniesta played as a CM in a 4-3-3 formation that had a pivotal striker (Eto'o , , , ,Villa and Suarez) and amazing wing wizard in the mold of Neymar and Messi which is quite different from what United operates. Bruno plays as an AM just behind the striker which was same role Lampard played while at Chelsea, you expect AM to chip in with goals especially when your striker is misfiring.

Liverpool plays a completely different formation, the fullbacks are saddled with responsibility of creating chances while Firmino who was supposed to operate as the pivotal striker actually plays as a playmaker by dropping deep to support the midfield thereby leaving space for both wingers to explore that's why majority of Liverpool's goals come from the wingers.
Both Mane and Salah plays the same role which is run at defenders, cut in and shoot at goal.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:41pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
What's your definition of selfish Since 2018/019 season Salah has created more goal scoring chances, had more assists and scored more goals than Mane despite the fact that Mane has played more games than Salah.
Mane and Salah don't the same position neither do they play the same role, Mane should be worried about Jota instead as both play from the left.

Are you a Liverpool fan??
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:

Don't get me wrong

I'm a salah fan...
I love him and I wouldn't want him to leave anytime...

When I said selfish
I don't mean he doesn't make passes atall

But he would rather take the shot and score than to pass...

Only a Liverpool fan will understand

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Don't get me wrong

I'm a salah fan...
I love him and I wouldn't want him to leave anytime...

When I said selfishl
I don't mean he doesn't make passes atall

But he would rather take the shot and score than to pass...

Only a Liverpool fan will understand
In 2018/2019 season we need to beat Everton to win the league, Salah was in a better position to score with just a tap-in but Mane instead of squaring to Salah shot the ball direct to Pictford's awaiting palms, Mane do this often.
Against Aston Villa this season we needed 3pts to go back top 4, Jota was in a perfect goal scoring position with only Martinez to beat but Mane refused to pass to Jota and the matched ended 1-1 with Liverpool dropping 2 vital points.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Are you a Liverpool fan??
Since 1999/2000 season.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:05pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
In 2018/2019 season we need to beat Everton to win the league, Salah was in a better position to score with just a tap-in but Mane instead of squaring to Salah shot the ball direct to Pictford's awaiting palms, Mane do this often.
Against Aston Villa this season we needed 3pts to go back top 4, Jota was in a perfect goal scoring position with only Martinez to beat but Mane refused to pass to Jota and the matched ended 1-1 with Liverpool dropping 2 vital points.

What do you expect?

Salah don't fancy passing ball!
If you are manee , will you not choose to do the same?

I remember when mane travel to Africa for his country games

When he was returning back to the UK at the airport...one of Liverpool fan working at the airport took a pic with mane and said in a video not to pass to salah too ...
It was clear ....

I'm not blaming just Salah but also mane...

You remember 2year ago when Salah and Mane won Golden boot at PL...

What strike mane to achieve that success?
Everyone knows mane it's not a "na me score freak" ...but because he believes salah was challenging him in every way....

Mane fought hard too and actually share that golden boot that year...

It's obvious two of them are rivals which affect the team scoring ability....
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Since 1999/2000 season.

Good
We never walk alone ...

If I was Liverpool manager

Next transfer

I would rather buy a high ranking winger and fix salah at striker...

Drop firmihno at 8

Then if salah doesn't provide 100% passing

Then I will be glad it's normal

Because normally a 9 is not expected to pass

Just shoot and aim post...that's your duty...
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 6:18pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Good
We never walk alone ...

If I was Liverpool manager

Next transfer

I would rather buy a high ranking winger and fix salah at striker...

Drop firmihno at 8

Then if salah doesn't provide 100% passing

Then I will be glad it's normal

Because normally a 9 is not expected to pass

Just shoot and aim post...that's your duty...
Let's wait and how see how the gaffer will tweek tactics next season, he played Firmino is two matches already this season with Diogo playing as 9.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Let's wait and how see how the gaffer will tweek tactics next season, he played Firmino is two matches already this season with Diogo playing as 9.

YNWA

Definitely we will be making a massive forward signing next season to contests for PL and Champion

The questions is wher is Jota gonna fit in?

The manager loves firmihno

Mane is important

Salah is very vital
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 7:21pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Definitely we will be making a massive forward signing next season to contests for PL and Champion

The questions is wher is Jota gonna fit in?

The manager loves firmihno

Mane is important I

Salah is very vital
Jota can play as a pivot of three man attack or from both wings, it's good we keep all four of them to give us adequate depth like Man City.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 7:34pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Jota can play as a pivot of three man attack or from both wings, it's good we keep all four of them to give us adequate depth like Man City.

Absolutely

Just hope we sign sancho
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Georgejeez: 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
Luigi02:

Go Sidon egbon undecided
Why would Klopp leave his key man on the bench in a very important match in the first place? He's out of form doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like shit. Firmino that normally goes 60 games without scoring plays every 90 minutes while mane gets dropped just because he lost form of recent.
Mane is the reason why Liverpool won the league last season. If you didn't know that before. Talking shit like Salah is better. Salah that normally doesn't like passing and wanna have all the goals to himself. Salah that had a couple of clear cut chances to pass the ball to mane but selfishly decides to shoot a couple of times this season. Just Because he scores penalties and also selfishly score goals, u now think he's better than mane.

Pls and pls, tell your club to low his asking price so that we can take him undecided

Salah is better than Mane ,any time any day ,you think everything is my power and strength ?
If soccer is all about physical strength ,then Adama Traore of wolves and that Newcastle boy Maximmim, should be competing for balon d ore .

Salah guarantees goals ,and that's what matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.