Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season (38735 Views)

Newcastle Utd Set To Become World's Richest Club After Saudi Takeover / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by cybertron88: 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Aubemeyang even if arsenal relegates I die here with my fat pay check

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by blinking001(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Mtshw
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Chukabiz(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Aubemeyang should join them
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Igbojihadist: 10:58am On May 14, 2021
arsenal is neva don that way
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2021
Arsenal has excellent players bt a bad and compromised coach now ass licking management to keep his job.

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by aghoghochuks: 11:00am On May 14, 2021
Arsenal nah football club?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by nairalee(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2021
post=101680330:
Lol grin cheesy wink

D players don tire! cheesy
Dem no dey do again grin cheesy wink

It came to a point in England If people wanna Crack a joke, all they need to whisper to each other's ears is ARSENAL!!!
That's all, and the whole room will burst out laughing grin cheesy smiley

What a club!

Who be Wanye? Do u mean Western Kanye?
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by seunmsg(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2021
They should all go.
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2021
Òpári.
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2021
David and Willian why Una leave great Chelsea
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by sulaak(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Arsenal fans be like: can you also help us take Pepe with you on your way out? Just Pepe

Pepe has scored 12 goals and 5 assists from starting less than 20 games. He is not a flop, Arteta has been inconsistent in managing Pepe , Saliba , Aubu and Guendo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by ictplotter(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2021
UAE123:
Make all of them go as fast as possible except Leno the goalkeeper.

Leno should be no 1 in the exit door.. Leno is the only goalkeeper in epl today with 5 shot on target, definitely they must be 3 goals or above.
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Vinnie2000(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2021
Very Good!!
Let dis players Leave!!
Xhaka
Willian
Pepe
Lacazette
Aubameyang!!

Those who should Stay!!
Bernd Leno
H.Bellerin

Those who should be Brought!!
Wilfred Zaha
Yres Bissouma
Andre Silva (of E.Frankfurt)
Luis Dunk (of Brighton) or Connor Coady.

Those on loan who should be back
A.Maitland Niles
Joe Willock

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Tannhauser(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2021
post=101680330:
Lol grin cheesy wink

D players don tire! cheesy
Dem no dey do again grin cheesy wink

It came to a point in England If people wanna Crack a joke, all they need to whisper to each other's ears is ARSENAL!!!

That's all, and the whole room will burst out laughing grin cheesy smiley

What a club!

I'm not a football fanatic but I fully understand the concept of trolling and harmless banter. However when it becomes this vitriolic it can only come from an ex- fan who in his silent self - shame at his own lack of loyalty and staying power is continually seeking justification for his betrayal of a club he once loved. The fact that you are obviously in your forties and a Chelsea fan confirms it. Shameless glory hunting arse lixker.
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by mrkings84(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2021
The earlier for them, the better cos this arsenal team is not getting better in the near future...

As a player and fan, if ur club can change u (give u happiness), change ur club

On a second thought, does arsenal really have big player's?

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2021
Chloraseptic:
You sacked an old man with experience and started employing rookie coaches and you want the club to move forward...

Employing EPL former players will always be a disaster, they know nothing about coaching. All they are good at is running their mouth analysing coaches and players..

Lampard, Neville, OGS, Arteta, Scholes, Giggs and Henry have all been a failure so far..

I'm still observing Gerrard.
OGS go and get your head examined
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Bro Leno should be among the first to leave. Very unserious and lackadaisical. The stupid mistakes he has made in goal as a result of his unseriousness won't be tolerated in any other club

You get sense. Very foolish goalkeeper. Always toy with ball, waste time to release ball, gives dangerous short pass instead of to shoot out the ball. I dislike him completely.
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Chinny024(f): 11:10am On May 14, 2021
Dangote didnt buy them since that time?....
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On May 14, 2021
Gossips
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Seunfretty: 11:15am On May 14, 2021
Willian and Luiz must be a fucking bastard Judas for saying they want to leave ...weren't they acquired by arsenal to boister the strength of that team?....they (especially Luiz) spent almost 2 seasons been a disaster...Willian couldn't even produce anything reasonable ...a whole player who have spent so much years playing with great players in Chelsea ...even seen dose two fools at the end shows they ain't adding anythng in terms of advice.. experience or guide to the team coupled with there frequent shambolic performances....they are just in arsenal for the money an that's one popular trends about Brazilian players ...(they most especially value more in football than carrier) and most times are just fucking traitors that would rather leave a team they could have made a name in but will go to somewhere where there's money even if it would make Dem sit the bench ..so synonymous to an African reasoning in football ..Neymar ..Willian..Oscar...coutinho....they list goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Bigredmachine: 11:19am On May 14, 2021
The earlier we arsenal fans realize that arsenal can't be sold, the lernier the better grin... If we like make we shout from today till thy kingdom comes, kroenke can and will never sell arsenal... Anything wey the board like make dem dey do, I dey follow

2 Likes

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2021
according to a report.. fake news

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Bigredmachine: 11:25am On May 14, 2021
Chinny024:
Dangote didnt buy them since that time?....

Far from it, arsenal can't be sold and won't be sold... There are things that I have seen that made me say so
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by vickydevoka(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2021
Chloraseptic:
You sacked an old man with experience and started employing rookie coaches and you want the club to move forward...

Employing EPL former players will always be a disaster, they know nothing about coaching. All they are good at is running their mouth analysing coaches and players..

Lampard, Neville, OGS, Arteta, Scholes, Giggs and Henry have all been a failure so far..

Abeg LAMPARD really tried.
His problem started when he started wen he introduced new players
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Bro Leno should be among the first to leave. Very unserious and lackadaisical. The stupid mistakes he has made in goal as a result of his unseriousness won't be tolerated in any other club
haba na wetin lalasticlala do now? Him no be Arsenal player now, why you dey mention him moniker?
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by toffyz(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2021
Seunfretty:
Willian and Luiz must be a fucking bastard Judas for saying they want to leave ...weren't they acquired by arsenal to boister the strength of that team?....they (especially Luiz) spent almost 2 seasons been a disaster...Willian couldn't even produce anything reasonable ...a whole player who have spent so much years playing with great players in Chelsea ...even seen dose two fools at the end shows they ain't adding anythng in terms of advice.. experience or guide to the team coupled with there frequent shambolic performances....they are just in arsenal for the money an that's one popular trends about Brazilian players ...(they most especially value more in football than carrier) and most times are just fucking traitors that would rather leave a team they could have made a name in but will go to somewhere where there's money even if it would make Dem sit the bench ..so synonymous to an African reasoning in football ..Neymar ..Willian..Oscar...coutinho....they list goes on and on

Brotherly, you're very correct about those Brazilian players. In fact, the great Ronaldinho himself. If you google search the number of foreign players in China super league , you will be shocked the number of south America players there, most especially Brazilian players. They're there basically because of the huge wages.

1 Like

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Dikaveli(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2021
nairalee:
I'm not an Arsenal fan but I regard David Luiz and William as Chelsea secret agents sent to destroy Arsenal from within. They're both getting old. They're far from their A game. So to me is good riddance.

Granit Xhaka and Hector Bellerin were/are players with promise but I think they're too small for a club of arsenal's true standard. They can't walk into any top 4 English club and make first team.

German goalkeeper Bernd Leno should not even get me angry. Arsenal let Martinez go to Aston villa because of him and they're almost regretting it till date only for Bernd to wanna leave? Oga sit down and Coolio temper

Wanna a drunkard type this is the kind of things we see

Agents sent to destroy arsenal is the power house they are? Or the most ucl, Europa or epl they ve won

Chelsea no see agents send to man city or man united na ordinary simple common arsenal
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by SouthSouth1914: 11:28am On May 14, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Successful players are usually failed coaches on the big stage!

Henry
Maradona (Exceptionally talented player) RIP.
Lampard

ETC.
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by Bigredmachine: 11:30am On May 14, 2021
Seunfretty:

If you like sign Messi, lewandowski, join with aubameyang, lacazette, they will still underperform so long they are all under the atmosphere called arsenal, was Luiz, Willian, aubameyang, lacazette not doing well before they came to arsenal? See there's an evil spirit in arsenal and that spirit is stinginess, I would not know what's the reason behind their stinginess anyway, but without removing that spirit, nothing good can come out even with the best players in the world

2 Likes

Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by tizteezy(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2021
I'll personally order Uber for them
Re: 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season by officialmario(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2021
I will kukuma leave arsenal and join better club, since 2004 that i have been following them, there is nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.