Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel (2962 Views)

Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Blame my supernatural powers that forced your adult finger to click on this thread clearly marked South Africa. I'm really powerful - All Hail South Africa! cool
what a powerful sangoma you must be grin grin, why don't you use the same supernatural to solve crime rates of SA?

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
their is a neighborhood in uk that doesn't allow a black man. If you go there whatever you see you take. The day I went there I saw "nwi"
there are also neigbborhoods in SA where Bantu monkeys are not allowed to go, they come here and act as if there are free in their country we know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
it's admiration disguised as hate
we don't admire you, we hate you people because you are lazy and weak.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 3:39pm On May 14, 2021
mysticwarrior:
we don't admire you, we hate you people because you are lazy and weak.
Let me put it this way, SA is like that pretty girl in the class..it's not that you hate her....you wanna be her! grin grin grin

Sorry man, it is what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 3:41pm On May 14, 2021
mysticwarrior:
all the three of you do is to masturbate on Nigerian blog, and creating unnecessary argumentative observations, your hate and the trash you spew about we Nigerians makes me see reason why your beautiful "ape coloured" girlfriend left you for a Nigerian.
Dream on cultist. It's not our fault you are stuck over there with your ugly women. By the way, I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 3:49pm On May 14, 2021
mysticwarrior:
there are also neigbborhoods in SA where Bantu monkeys are not allowed to go, they come here and act as if there are free in their country we know the truth.
We don't walk around in SA avoiding Boko Haram insurgencies and being murdered for organs by cultists.so yeah we are free cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by TMKsouth: 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
mysticwarrior:
what a powerful sangoma you must be grin grin, why don't you use the same supernatural to solve crime rates of SA?

SA Crime vs Nigerian terrorism ( the 3rd worst in the world). Yeah, weighing my options cool cool cool You win
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Dream on cultist. It's not our fault you are stuck over there with your ugly women. By the way, I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married.
don't sound like there are no armmed gangs in SA who engaged in killing themselves, your black SA women lack the virtues of womanhood as most of them becomes baby mamas at early stage, before I forget show us the picture of your wife for proper confirmation of her beauty.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA Crime vs Nigerian terrorism ( the 3rd worst in the world). Yeah, weighing my options cool cool cool You win
like I said in another thread, south Africa is the headquarter of criminalities in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by JaceBlaze: 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's what all SA trolls on this forum do - the likes of mysticwarrior, selemempe, heniford2, ikillbrokehoes.

They claim to hate SA with a passion and yet have "SA notifications" set up for their NL account grin

What do u call that mara - schizophrenia, generatorfumnia or openairdefecationesia? undecided undecided undecided

I don't know what category of metal defect he falls under but I know it there's no fixing it.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by JaceBlaze: 5:01pm On May 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
their is a neighborhood in uk that doesn't allow a black man. If you go there whatever you see you take. The day I went there I saw "nwi"

Just say they don’t allow Nigerians,and tbh I can't blame them.Even here in SA there are property owners who don't lease to Nigerians.No need going into details why...

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Just say they don’t allow Nigerians,and tbh I can't blame them.Even here in SA there are property owners who don't lease to Nigerians.No need going into details why...

yea just the same way black south Africans are not allowed to own properties in some parts of SA.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by TMKsouth: 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
mysticwarrior:
like I said in another thread, south Africa is the headquarter of criminalities in Africa.

But Nigerians keep on coming to SA in their hundreds of thousands. How many South Africans do u know in Nigeria? That's coz Nigerians are the criminals in SA - DRUGS, YAHOO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by escohido123: 5:19pm On May 14, 2021
HITdemUP:
It's a shame that 90% of the Igbos seems happy about the genocide being perpetrated by Israel simply because of their hate for Muslims. UGM is attacking military installations and killing of security officials in Nigeria which can be traced to Ipob. How will you feel if the government begin to bombard and kill innocent Igbos that includes aged ones and little children all in the name of retaliating UGM attacks ?
Rejoicing and encouraging the death of others people makes you an extremist. You lots aren't different from Pantami and Shekau.

This ur story did not add up at all.
Who look for trouble first?
Israel shud teach dem that they messed with the wrong country.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

But Nigerians keep on coming to SA in their hundreds of thousands. How many South Africans do u know in Nigeria? That's coz Nigerians are the criminals in SA - DRUGS, YAHOO!
a south African can not survive for 30 days in Nigeria that is why they are afraid to come. about the drugs, south Africans cannot survive without drugs and bad Nigerians are helping them with it.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by JaceBlaze: 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
mysticwarrior:
yea just the same way black south Africans are not allowed to own properties in some parts of SA.

grin grin grin I think I'm tickling nerves here.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by selemempe: 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
it's admiration disguised as hate
we admire white south Africans not Bantu negroes undecided
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by Disclaimer12: 5:57am On May 15, 2021
This is a protest by Arabs, Muslims and s few Zion rebels! An average south African don't even know t ;Dhe currency spent in a neighboring Botwana let alone knowing there's a country called Palestine! Show me black men in those pictures u lifted from some website u stumbled upon lol
TMKsouth:

You should have ignored him when he called Arabs 'whites' grin

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by Disclaimer12: 6:05am On May 15, 2021
Take it or leave it ! A Nigerian will still rule over your land as president of republic of south Africa! Ask home affairs they are aware of this and jittery about it but there's little or nothing anyone can do to stop This! U might say I'm being optimistic but deep down your heart u know this is not just a threat or wishes! Those seeds we planting there are genius bra
TMKsouth:

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2021
selemempe:
I think the right word to use is Bantu monkeys, they are not negroes.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 9:58am On May 15, 2021
selemempe:
exactly, you've hit it on the nail. You admire and worship anything with a light skin, no wonder we call you coons

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 10:00am On May 15, 2021
mysticwarrior:
don't sound like there are no armmed gangs in SA who engaged in killing themselves, your black SA women lack the virtues of womanhood as most of them becomes baby mamas at early stage, before I forget show us the picture of your wife for proper confirmation of her beauty.
Blah blah blah..yet every comment of yours has " SA women" in it... sounds to me you'd kill to have one grin grin can't blame you though, being surrounded by all those ugly chics over there

4 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by selemempe: 11:33am On May 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
exactly, you've hit it on the nail. You admire and worship anything with a light skin, no wonder we call you coons
it's not about the skin. It's about the intelligence and even restraint the race has shown so far. Bantus on the other hand have shown they don't have the intelligence to run a modern country or the tolerance to accommodate other Black folks

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 11:41am On May 15, 2021
selemempe:
it's not about the skin. It's about the intelligence and even restraint the race has shown so far. Bantus on the other hand have shown they don't have the intelligence to run a modern country or the tolerance to accommodate other Black folks
Lol what its about then Uncle Tom? Because where I stand Nigerians are forever kissing the asses of white people, even in the states you align yourselves with white Americans for brownie points, you're so pathetic. Intelligence has no skin color

We have no intelligence to run a modern a country but we have been doing exactly that! The same country your people are dying to find yourselves in ha ha! You on the other hand have been running a failed project for over 60 years! And you have the audacity to tell us about a running a modern country!!! grin grin grin the same country with no infrastructure, electricity, healthcare, the worst HDI compared to SA! Seems to me you're the ones without intelligence coon.

And btw , the same Bantus run Kenya, Botswana, Namibia etc all counties better than your shhthole ..go figure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by BRATISLAVA: 11:55am On May 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Especially the drugs. Especially the drugs!

They make a lot of noise and love flashy lifestyles. You'll pity hardworking people who they look down on and try to oppress by all means.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by BRATISLAVA: 11:57am On May 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's what all SA trolls on this forum do - the likes of mysticwarrior, selemempe, heniford2, ikillbrokehoes.

They claim to hate SA with a passion and yet have "SA notifications" set up for their NL account grin

What do u call that mara - schizophrenia, generatorfumnia or openairdefecationesia? undecided undecided undecided

Lol, didn't expect that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
work on your comprehension Mr sangoma, the man said admiration and there was no where he mentioned worship, you need to visit a doctor for eye checkup.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by IronGalaxy: 12:12pm On May 15, 2021
mysticwarrior:
work on your comprehension Mr sangoma, the man said admiration and there was no where he mentioned worship, you need to visit a doctor for eye checkup.
He doesn't need to mention anything. Im merely relaying what everyone knows. Nigerians are the biggest white butt__ass kissers out there.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by mysticwarrior(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
He doesn't need to mention anything. Im merely relaying what everyone knows. Nigerians are the biggest white butt__ass kissers out there.
just like you were enslaved in your own land by the whites for centuries, they raped and disgraced your women and made you eat their shits, and it surprises me how you people enjoyed that for many generations.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by TMKsouth: 2:07pm On May 15, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Take it or leave it ! A Nigerian will still rule over your land as president of republic of south Africa! Ask home affairs they are aware of this and jittery about it but there's little or nothing anyone can do to stop This! U might say I'm being optimistic but deep down your heart u know this is not just a threat or wishes! Those seeds we planting there are genius bra

Yeah, thats why there's xenophobia and Buhari came rushing to SA, because we're scared of u.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by TMKsouth: 2:12pm On May 15, 2021
MansoryMX:
Why do Muslims wail all the time when they are struck and killed like chickens but are quick to shout and rejoice and sing “Allah Akbar” when they themselves kill. Una nova see anything yet!

Most South Africans are not Muslim (black, white, coloured, Indian) but they support Palestine.
Re: IN PICTURES: South Africans Protest "Crime Against Humanity" By Apartheid Israel by Disclaimer12: 2:24pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin mfethu i thought u read all Nigerian news? So u didn't know Buhari visiting was a bi-lateral trade meeting and the said date was fixed over 4 months before your Zulu zombies take to the street? Check the casualty list and tell me how many Nigerians you've been able to hack to death despite being in your space! So u are a proud xenophobia advocate?
I sense you're either sotho or pedi judging from your dialect! I'm sure your people are more refined than what you always spew (
TMKsouth:

Yeah, thats why there's xenophobia and Buhari came rushing to SA, because we're scared of u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends Mourn As Uk-based Nigerian Law Graduate Is Killed In Abuja (Photos) / See How Fake Money Is Printed Please Be Careful Of Counterfeits / Blackaxe Vs Eiye another killed this midnight In Benin PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.