Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? (2739 Views)

Mtn Magic Number Is Over! / MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. / What Is Mtn Magic Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
They keep telling us the service will be back in 2 weeks but is more than a month now, please someone with authentic info should let me know if it has been scrapped or it will be reactivated soon.
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by GeeCee(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
Same response i got today wen i tried to renew my subscription. Are dey tired of the service already?
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^
They had better not be tired, was fearing this would happen. My monthly gsm expense used to be 5k or more but with magic number, it fell below 1k. This is annoying. Really hope they resume it.
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by wiseman2011(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
mtn actually had an issue with the magic service, because some people subscrabe but they still have their money deducted.hope they will be back soon
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
wiseman2011:

mtn actually had an issue with the magic service, because some people subscrabe but they still have their money deducted.hope they will be back soon
Please I do not understand, make your statement clearer. Is there a particular date they will resume becuase they've been saying 2 weeks for more than a month
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
I've called there customer care twice, they both said it will be back by tomorrow i.e May 1
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2011
I've called there customer care twice, they both said it will be back by tomorrow i.e May 1
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by timbros(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2011
Its 1st May, has anyone tried it yet
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by chakaz(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2011
Its 1st may and its still not working!
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Idrizz(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2011
Its not working still!
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by DoubleN(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2011
MTN are a bunch of freaking scammers! Why start something you cannot handle? Typical naija business strategy. angry
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Solard: 1:28am On May 02, 2011
Its may 2nd and its still not working.
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 03, 2011
Its obvious that the shortfall in revenue was more than they anticipated. I for example used to spend about 5k on recharge monthly, but after it was introduced my expenditure fell drastically to under 1k. Assume 5 million subscribers acted like me. Do the maths. I believe this magic whatever is gone for good
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by GeeCee(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2011
May 5 - Still not available.
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 05, 2011
GeeCee:

May 5 - Still not available.
To hell with mtn, I thank the skies my girl understands I can't and will not recharge outrageously to talk to her. . . well its not like she has a choice, if na magic number go destroy the relationship, then OYO. Don't see us spliutting though due to reduced communication
Re: What Has Happened To Mtn Magic Number? by distinct00: 2:48pm On May 19, 2011
smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Openvpn Mtn Bis / How To Download Whatsapp For PC Free / Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.