Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus (48282 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by ecomalchemist(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
guns don't kill people, n*ggas keep killing n*ggas
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by favour32(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
I'm 100% sure Chrstopher Ezeh is a fulani jihadist using a different name to disguise so the global fulanisation plan of buhari can be actualised. undecided

My fellow Nigerians, let's say no to fulanisation and islamisation plan of Buhari jihadist.

Cyprus is well known for its support of fulanisation agenda. We will not accept any plan to soil our name by Buhari and his fulani jihadists.

No doubt,most herdsmen are killers.

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by vickydevoka(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2021
That's not what happened.
De just said it to free de rest and sentence one person.

The real thing dat happened was business gone wrong. De all gathered together and beat him up, n threw him in de forest

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Edusouls(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
Everywhere they go they keep exposing and disgracing themselves, the developers of the world from southeast, buhari no dey there ooo
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Ashirioluwa: 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
Let him go fight over girl in prison
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by PoloG: 12:45pm On May 14, 2021
WesternOligarch:
I stay far away from these people when abroad.... they're a magnet for problems.
igbos Abu?
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Afrobasic(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Bastard simps got what they deserved. angry
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Alejobs: 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Kuginzi: 1:00pm On May 14, 2021
Another IPOB terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Ezmans: 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
I'm 100% sure Chrstopher Ezeh is a fulani jihadist using a different name to disguise so the global fulanisation plan of buhari can be actualised. undecided

My fellow Nigerians, let's say no to fulanisation and islamisation plan of Buhari jihadist.

Cyprus is well known for its support of fulanisation agenda. We will not accept any plan to soil our name by Buhari and his fulani jihadists.

tribalistic bigot, one day you I'll be unmask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by GoldPencil: 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
This my comment no mean say you go allow person de disrespect you anyhow o,

BUT let's try and be pausing to really think about what it is we are getting ourselves angry about. 90 percent of the time if you really look at it, it's something trivial or silly.

He carry your babe, ok no problem, do like say u no know, begin chaik another while still collecting from the hoe or promote your sidechick. If e too vex u, a slap or two is ok.

27 years is almost how long it took for the internet to be what it is today. Can you imagine going prison just b4 internet was invented, and coming out now. How will the world look like to you? Last last for cell there, na boy yansh you begin de kill for. Lol.
Think.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Love55freas(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2021
going to prison because of a woman
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Love55freas(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2021
what a shame
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by lucky4west: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
fighting over a girl in a foreign land.....real example of curses from village people....
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by juniorstar(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
abc115:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/29610-nigerian-sentenced-to-27-years-in-prison-for-killing-fellow-student-in-cyprus/post
Why fight over a woman. Only Simpson do that. Your parents spent their hard earned doh to send u to sch u went to fight and land waste your life in jail.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by smallsmall: 1:19pm On May 14, 2021
complexBoss12:
This guys just broke the Bro Code

By the time he comes out prison, the said girl will be enjoying her marriage. Probably, the girls daughter may even be old enough for marriage.

The only thing prison gives you is enough time to think about your mistakes. Learn from this guy, don't throw your life away for a hole you didn't dig.

Dont throw your Life away, into a Hole you did not Dig.

Words on Marble.

Even when Two Cocks start fighting over a Female Hen, l do wonder how the Male specie got so stewpid? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Dagger111(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
complexBoss12:

By the time he comes out prison, the said girl will be enjoying her marriage. Probably, the girls daughter may even be old enough for marriage.

The only thing prison gives you is enough time to think about your mistakes. Learn from this guy, don't throw your life away for a hole you didn't dig.

You are an ex-convict.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by smallsmall: 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
KosiGee:

You are a head slamming failure. Your evil mission is dead on arrival. You all will be blown to pieces by the mines you’ve laid for others.

Sunday Igboho is your lord and personal saviour. Bow down to him.

I know how you feel but....
That guy is an !d1ot but you fell for his manipulations and that makes you no-different from him
To imply that he is representing the "thought of Yorubas" and then going on to insult them, is not the correct thing to do.
Just insult him back or will yo not agree with me that not all Yoruba (BTW, he is half Fulani, trying to stoke enmity between the people of the SE and SW) are foolish like him?

I am one of the non-Yorubas who love and respect Sunday Igboho and you slighting him is not cool, Bro.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Everfrank(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2021
They use our passport and commit atrocities worldwide thereby tarnishing our image!
If and when they get their Biafra I am sure many countries would ban their passports.

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by RulerIAm(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

fool

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by chrisvic007: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

You have a very serious issue with your gray matter. The whole wide world knows who the real savages in Nigeria are. At least Fulani would never kill another Fulani no matter what but can the same be said of the "Ezes"?
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by KosiGee(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
smallsmall:

I know how you feel but....
That guy is an !d1ot but you fell for his manipulations and that makes you no-different from him
To imply that he is representing the "thought of Yorubas" and then going on to insult them, is not the correct thing to do.
Just insult him back or will yo not agree with me that not all Yoruba (BTW, he is half Fulani, trying to stoke enmity between the people of the SE and SW) are foolish like him?

I am one of the non-Yorubas who love and respect Sunday Igboho and you slighting him is not cool, Bro.

I never implied that he was representing the opinions of Yorubas. You read it wrongly.
The Igboho part of my comment wasn’t a slight of Mr Sunday Igboho himself....the person I quoted was actually lamenting about Igboho’s interview and opinion on the sighting of the moon. The troll I quoted was crying that a Christian should not be speaking for Yoruba Moslems.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Drizzy5001(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Everywhere they go they keep exposing and disgracing themselves, the developers of the world from southeast, buhari no dey there ooo
you sure say you and your sense still dey relate?
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Simplyleo: 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
RulerIAm:
fool
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by paix(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2021
complexBoss12:

Wow, that's strong.

1 Like

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by koning: 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
If Christopher beat him to death with his bear hands while they were fighting, should he not get a lesser sentence for Manslaughter?.

Looks like Manslaughter to me.

Very unfortunate though>
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by DivineDynamics: 2:36pm On May 14, 2021
Let us live right with the Lord Jesus.

Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by Jefferic(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2021
The truth is that no woman is worth dying except your Mother. He broke the guy code 101.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by czarr(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are right. Say no to fulanization.
Re: Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 2:55pm On May 14, 2021
RIP to the dead

Its about time the so-called "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" stops issuing "visas" to Nigerians. Complete stop. The silly Nigerian yahoo boys cannot try this nonsense in Lefkosia or Limassol or anywhere else in the Republic of Cyprus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.