Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) (56507 Views)

RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2021
grin

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2021
ignis:
How will that improve the economy of Nigeria ?
There's the space of economy, and there's the space of entertainment..
Don't get it twisted, brother!!!!!
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Tundex911: 1:24pm On May 14, 2021
Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by iPresh4s(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2021
E no go funny, pawpaw face don change

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
grin
longetivity:
I go watch am I swear, they even add this Yoruba man wey get bad mouth grin
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Randykingblog1(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
Dailymice:
grin
This movie will be very interesting
Mind you, download all latest movies be it Nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood movies free of charge at www.randykingblog.com.ng
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Reex12(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
Kccheechy:
It won't be funny... They will try so hard, but it won't be hilarious
true it wont be as before with thier childish wits

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by dikokoyo(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmaster4:
that their small pikin mischievous vibes no dey again jare.. make dem go rest, but anyway it's good they're back..
check my signature

"Make them go rest hate" abi? You nor want support person BUT YOU WANT US TO CHECK YOUR SIGNATURE AND SUPPORT YOU.... NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Rick9(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2021
Awesome
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Augustine04(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
It won't be interesting Abeg... We your fans are all grown..
The children of this days... love Zee world..
That's why their stupidity is extraordinary everyday..

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by cbrezy(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
longetivity:
They should add Mr ibu o

Wow you smart shocked

[img]https://c./TcxMbstYLusAAAAM/dj-khaled-you-smart.gif[/img]
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
This celebs never learn

When you 'blow' with something it is almost impossible to 'reblow' with that thing after years has gone by. Even from the name sef you can tell the series would flop

Anyway, pawpaw would be the happier of the two of them with this series, because I remember a blogger talked about him having financial problems unlike Aki that has a stable income by featuring on the Johnson series
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Depressed101: 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
mayklef:
like if you know this series could have been better if SAM LOCO EFE is still alive, playing the role of "Fatty"
of better still Mr. Ibu who is still alive, I stopped watching nollywood after Sam locco unfortunate demise, and after aki na paw paw child role play was stopped, now I think they are back to their senses to see that the bulk of the money is in comedy skits, and comedy series... Good to see them back, but would love Ibu on this
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Wapchrist1(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
Good but always remember to buy Genuine Motor spare parts from me . I base in Lagos Trade Fair
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by OSHIOJANLE: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
Good development...
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Tillatalk: 1:49pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmaster4:
that their small pikin mischievous vibes no dey again jare.. make dem go rest, but anyway it's good they're back..
check my signature
is it the well you behave back then you behave now ..no bro everything has changed
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by emperordelis(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
Eryyy92:
E no go sweet abeg
I no sure say the whole season will be as funny as Aki and pawpaw part 1
Or Tom and Jerry part 1
Not to talk of Mr ibu or baby police

Mehn the good old days

If e no sweet,you fit add am small Sugar and honey na undecided undecided
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by onatisi(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Alll I see is 2 multimillionaires making more money
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmaster4:
check my signature
What exactly have you said now?

You sound confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2021
Tundex911:
Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

They actually are not the cause of your heartache.

Chill na.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by m140(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2021
longetivity:
That man too get bad mouth walai

1 Like

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2021
Get your human followers,,,,, let's boost your IG
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:32pm On May 14, 2021
Make dem add that man that answer odega...And don't know his full name
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:32pm On May 14, 2021
If Sam loco no I no dey watch
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by benicta(f): 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
It can't give us that same vibe as the old ones joor
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Styluss: 3:56pm On May 14, 2021
longetivity:
that man word cohesion is something else... grin
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by candygist: 4:04pm On May 14, 2021
longetivity:

That man is comedy on his own.
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by belcom10(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2021
Pele o prophet grin

moneyshop:
I see this movie making it to netflix, I see nairalanders searching for where to buy Netflix premium account, I see many nairalanders searching for my Monika grin grin grin

This I have seen.

FalsePro....
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by temi1290: 4:18pm On May 14, 2021
longetivity:

You sef sabi the man,that man mouth no good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.