Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) (56487 Views)

RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2021
McGg:
Amechi munago or Mr Ibu
I would prefer amechi munago. He has this very funny way of looking at them that makes me laugh.
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by cmecproblem(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
Abeg I'm not watching.
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Iamaboonasir(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2021
Eryyy92:
E no go sweet abeg
I no sure say the whole season will be as funny as Aki and pawpaw part 1
Or Tom and Jerry part 1
Not to talk of Mr ibu or baby police

Mehn the good old days

I still watch Tom and Jerry for YouTube yesterday and ski and paw paw I dey watch rn

This new sku kids won't know the joy we had back then watching this two
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Halexgos3(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2021
Hi � I’m chiemy
Exchange ���
I buy all kind of gift card, ITunes card ,Amazon card , vanilla card,eBay card ,bulk BTC� trusted and reliable � Nice to vibe with
Click and add up ���
���
Repost lover ❤️❤️�

https:///+2348135462187
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Tinubu can't be president no no no

All we want is OODUA NATION

Who do you this thing? grin
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
What kinda creatures are these? shocked
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one..... congratulations to them..we are patiently waiting for the series.. we cannot wait...kudos and big ups to them....
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2021
They should acting like kids in movies. They are old now and should throw in the towel.
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by babtoundey(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
ow that Londoner is among the cast, it's going to be laughter in and out. That guy get bad mouth..
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by Richthekid: 10:25pm On May 14, 2021
Hope they sell
Re: Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) by stan83: 10:51pm On May 14, 2021
[quote The movie go too mumu author=longetivity post=101675684]They should add Mr ibu o[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.