Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? (8964 Views)

Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Score Cards For Banks In Nigeria / Salary Package For Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by idea(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2007
Zenith Bank Plc=N1.69million gross.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by dremoney(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
i implore posters to breakdown d figures so we can get the actual take-home per month.

Airlines,
Minimum of 720,000 and a Maximum of 900,000 per/annum.
take-home as per d figures is at d range of 60,000 - 75,000 per month.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by afolayangs(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2007
Access Bank 2.2m/annum

Afribank Capital Markets 1.7m/annum
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by Raf1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2007
Ecobank -N144,000 / mth
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by seun001(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2007
its better to state gross amt cos different companies make different types of deductions.
think access bank is 2.6 million
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by spaceworld: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2007
Anyone with BANK PHB, INTL BANK and FBN monthly take home? CELTEL, MTN, GLO

Cheers
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by spaceworld: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2007
@ RAF!
Is that the entry level for Ecobank
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by eemi(f): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2007
ive realised sometin, bankers lie a lot about their salaries, they always like to make us believe that they earn large salaries, im a banker,and to be honest with u all, these figures u see are not true.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by eemi(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2007
imagine? how can access bank pay up to 2.6m p/a thats not possible, the only banks that can pay that in nigeria are oceanic and etb, though their pay is not up to that rite now.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by molasco(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2007
I have a friend in Zenith Bank, His monthly take home salary is 91,000+
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by oyie(f): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2007
@ eemi

why do you think access bank cannot pay N2.6?
for your information,i have been receiving that salary for the past 3 months grin

we may be small but we are going places cool
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by molasco(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2007
2.6m for Access bank sounds incredible.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by ebos(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2007
oyie:

@ eemi

why do you think access bank cannot pay N2.6?
for your information,i have been receiving that salary for the past 3 months grin

we may be small but we are going places cool

2morrow dem go talk say 419 don use their email addresses locate dem. The money really big my sister. Me i dey envy that money here as I dey. abi, nothing for me there?
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by calyx: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2007
Access bank pays 2.6 million naira gross per annum for entry level having undergone the intensive 4 months training. 2.2million is guaranteed while .4million is tied to performance.
Out of the guaranteed 2.2, take home per month is 121 thousand while the rest comes as allowances/medicals.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by funj1(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2007
@ oyie, yarn 'em my sister, its like u dey marketing, dat makes 2 of us then. Hit me up whenever aiight

@ all, y'all beta start thinkn of 'movin on up', join the access>>>train by preparing for our IPO comin out in a wks time.

Me sf suppose cash-in big time oh!!!!!!!
make God help us all
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by dumi(f): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2007
[color=#770077][/color] [/b][b] i know of First city monument bank they are up to 120 monthly and PHB approximately 140 monthly
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by Everbright(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2007
Let's hear more.

But how does Access conduct it's tests
I once wrote their test and what I saw was so discouraging.
That we were asked to wait after the test to get our results was very suspicious and to even imagine that the people who succeeded knew they were successful and didn't blink an eyelid when they were told was more suspicious.
I just felt I'd come to waste my precious time.
I feel they are into this in-house thing.
or am I wrong
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by funj1(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2007
Wat can i say dearie, except u had preconcieved ideas in ur head already.
I didnt kno nobody when i went for the test in feb after completing the online form late jan. I did the test, got a txt few days later for another test and after dat had an interview another few days later. All well organised and witout hassles. The result of my interview was conveyed to me a wk later and voila!!!

Be objective 'bout watever recruitment process u get into aiight n give it ur best shot. later girl
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by mimiko(f): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2007
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by oyie(f): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
@everbright

i de go my way wen i hear se access bank de do test.i gatecrash and that was the brginning of the story,within a month i was training skool.i didt know jack and jack knew me not! grin smiley

@fun-j

keep the move on up>>>.we will hit the market(but i no be marketer b4 ooooooooooo )kiss
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by babalawo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ ALL,
while its necessary to take not eof the entry point salary to banks it is far below on the scale to consider when seeking employment to banks
i know access just reviewd salary that why u have that big boom but believe me go ask bankers in the industry there are some banks u cant switch to because of:
agrresive demand on staff for marketing,poor welfare packages; and career progression and sort of
for insatnce my bank pays like 70 k for entry then after six month u get 2.5 and the progression is quite certain
if u compare the 70k to 2.6 of access as the only basis then ur ar screwed
my bank also have increased salaries consistently yearly for the three year i ve been working with them
for ur info intercontinental just increaed too
zenith is billed to increase this month
fcmb also just collapsed its salarries
let c how far we will go
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by calyx: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ Everbright.

You are very wrong. You dont need to know anybody to get a job in Access bank. The Bank has a policy of releasing results of tests anytime within 72 hours of conduct of such tests and because of the massive nature of our employment now, it makes it even easier to mark and release the results immediately since the tests are in small batches and because we have to avoid clogging the process up. You usually find that in a test done by 70 persons,about 10 persons or less turn out successful and the process has to be as strict as it is now if we must continue to produce the best brains in the industry.

The choice you have is work harder and you may have the opportunity of scaling thhrough the next time.

Warmest regards,
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by Raf1(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ Spaceworld
Yup!I've a friend who works there. By the time they deduct taxes though, it comes down to about N125,000 or thereabouts.
Of course, you need to know someone who's either on the BOD or is in top management to be about to get in or be confirmed as permanent staff wink wink
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by clareomiz(f): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hi Every one,
I'm abit amazed how much young grads are concerned about pay.wat difference does it really make now if I earn 140k a month or 170k.Me tink that career progression should be more inportant than pay. I quite agree with "babalawo" although he didnt tell us which bank he works for.

So take my advise like a broda putting ya all on the rite track."I DON TEY 4 DIS GAME NO BE 2DAY!!!" Anyways, I still tink ETB is d highest for starters and a couple of others. FCMB currently does about 150k.and dats the trut of d mata!!!
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2007
what difference does it really make now if I earn 140k a month or 170k.
Well, the difference is 360,000 naira per year. Chicken change? You decide!
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by seun001(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2007
i wonder y u think access cant pay that much.eres anoda,
oceanic 2.2 million gross
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by ebos(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2007
All these 2 point something, 2 point that you guys are mentioning here per annum, make una take time o. Because, those of us that graduated since the year 2000 and have been receiving not even half of that will turn red eye for this Naija. You guys are really pushing us to begin carry talkative and chorus on our highway or even the banks. I'm beginning to think that i'm wasting my time working while others are thumping the money. Honestly, make una take una time o! Don't mention again for the sake of others like me.
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by seun001(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
ebos:

All these 2 point something, 2 point that you guys are mentioning here per annum, make una take time o. Because, those of us that graduated since the year 2000 and have been receiving not even half of that will turn red eye for this Naija. You guys are really pushing us to begin carry talkative and chorus on our highway or even the banks. I'm beginning to think that i'm wasting my time working while others are thumping the money. Honestly, make una take una time o! Don't mention again for the sake of others like me.

u say wetin? wink
first inland 1.7 million.think they may review soon
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2007
u can make minimum of 1 millionaire A month u only need to join me in ladipo spare part market

after a while u start doing importations from china

ur monthly pay rises to 10 million grin lipsrsealed
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by spaceworld: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
Nna, see ur life, with ur illegal BIZ abi? we go soon catch u all
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by basly: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2007
@all, anybody have any idea about firstbank's salary structure and dat of wema and ecobank. pls let me know
Re: Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? by spaceworld: 2:17am On Jul 14, 2007
@balsy
Take home for FBN is around 80K to 100K for entry level with B.Sc for ECO bank falls within 120K to 140K wema maybe dem new logo will upgrade dem salary is one of the bank that the pay is not too good,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic / Best Place To Start A Career? / Business Ideas And Promotion Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.