Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter (796 Views)

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by OK2NVME: 9:16am On May 14, 2021
In typical jewified taqiyya, the son of the current PM of Israhell is lecturing Turkroaches for daring to question and condemn the current Jewish Genocidal war on Palestinians .

The only problem here is he refused to acknowledge Jewish roles in the Islamic conquest of Byzantine current day Turkey.

Ask the rodent why both Israel and Turkey are joined to the hip in rejecting the Armenian nation's quest to have the UN recognise the Young Turks' genocide on Armenian Christians.

Why are Jews and Israel refusing to or blocking the US Congress to accept that yes indeed there was a genocide on Armenian Christians orchestrated by both the Young Turks and the Donneh?

Is it because the hand of Judas was part of the Muslim genocide on Greek and Armenian Christians ?

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by OK2NVME: 9:21am On May 14, 2021
You can see how the Jew minds works. Pitching Muslims against Christians while he goes about killing both in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Kayberg: 9:28am On May 14, 2021
angry

If you have any issues with the crisis in Middle East, go on there and solve it.

Don't come here to make this platform a method of online jihad.

Don't call anyone unprintable names here because you are in support of a side and hate the other.

Seun, Lalasticlala, please take note of this post.

7 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by chatinent: 9:28am On May 14, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Koryc: 9:38am On May 14, 2021
Its true turkey was founded upon Christian genocide.

5 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Bialegend(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2021
Israel should continue to flog all these terrorists disturbing their peace. Once Biafra is restored, we will become powerful like Israel. KIll 1 Biafran and have 1,000 of yours dead.

4 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Kayberg: 9:41am On May 14, 2021
[s]
OK2NVME:

Idiot igbotic Congo Jew rat, as long as you deluded idiots and your tithe paying envagelical magas continue your Jew worship Buhari and his fulani goat fckers will continue their jihad .

You can not support inhumanity and expect God to save you from the fulani wrath.

This is why God has let the gates of hell open in Niggeria.

Your condemnation of evil must not be selective and FYI, no where does it say in the good book that Christianity is tied to Jew worship.

Fool
[/s]

The main reason you're the idiotic fool here is the fact that you jumped into conclusion on my nationality with your backward thinking method of your religion of piss and terrorism to not know who you're replying before jumping into conclusion.

The very same way you were so daft and dumb and blind and insane, demented and misinformed to know that if Palestine had not rained barrages of rockets to civilian dense populaces, this battle won't have been provoked.

Call a spade a spade and be truthful and honest without imbibing religious views on sensitive issues.

Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2021
OK2NVME:
You can see how the Jew minds works. Pitching Muslims against Christians while he goes about killing both in Gaza.

He's totally correct. Erdogan is a stark raving lunatic! The Turkish president is really unbelievable! He's exporting terrorism everywhere while trying to harass Isreal. He has turned Turkey into a killing machine against the Kurds... He's involved in Qatar, in Iraq, in Syria, in Libya, in Armenia, even fingered in Boko Haram few years ago. Yet, the Turks are the first to raise their voices against Isreal over Palestine...

And to the Arabs crying victim, how did you own North Africa? What happened to indigenous Berbers? What happened to the indigenous population in North Africa whom you nearly killed off? Black people in Libya are treated as slaves, ditto Mauritania.., Western Sahara is in crises because of Morocco. Iraqi kurds and Syrian Kurds are maimed by the Arab majority. Christian minorities are oppressed and killed, while blacks are second hand citizens in almost all Arab countries!

So why should I as a black African worry about what the isrealis do to you?

4 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by OK2NVME: 9:46am On May 14, 2021
Kayberg:
[s]

The main reason you're the idiotic fool here is the fact that you jumped into conclusion on my nationality with your backward thinking method of your religion of piss and terrorism to not know who you're replying before jumping into conclusion.

The very same way you were so daft and dumb and blind and insane, demented and misinformed to know that if Palestine had not rained barrages of rockets to civilian dense populaces, this battle won't have been provoked.

Call a spade a spade and be truthful and honest without imbibing religious views on sensitive issues.

Idiot.
[/s]

Dear fake ass nigger Jew,

Go and see your first post replying to my post and see how you slave to zionist termed my post a Jihadist move thereby claiming I am a Muslim.

Foolish bloody hypocrites you are.

I am no Muslim and as hard as it may seem to deluded idiots like you my brand of Christianity does not come with automatic Jew worship .

you fools of either the envagelical brand or the Jewish cult are no different than the northern bokos that worship Arabs with your Jew cult worship.

2 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by OK2NVME: 9:48am On May 14, 2021
owobokiri:

He's totally correct. Erdogan is a stark raving lunatic! The Turkish president is really unbelievable! He's exporting terrorism everywhere while trying to harass Isreal. He has turned Turkey into a killing machine against the Kurds... He's involved in Qatar, in Iraq, in Syria, in Libya, in Armenia, even fingered in Boko Haram few years ago. Yet, the Turks are the first to raise their voices against Isreal over Palestine...

And to the Arabs crying victim, how did you own North Africa? What happened to indigenous Berbers? What happened to the indigenous population in North Africa whom you nearly killed off? Black people in Libya are treated as slaves, ditto Mauritania.., Western Sahara is in crises because of Morocco. Iraqi kurds and Syrian Kurds are maimed by the Arab majority. Christian minorities are oppressed and killed, while blacks are second hand citizens in almost all Arab countries!

So why should I as a black African worry about what the isrealis do to you?

Never sided with Turkroaches and never will.

But note that the foundations of modern day turkey was attributed to Jews in the Young Turks who were financed by Western Jewish banks and politically alligned to Lenin - a Jew .
Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by FarahAideed: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
A Jew is better than an Arab or Muslim anytime

5 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Kayberg: 9:53am On May 14, 2021
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]

Dear fake ass nigger Jew,

Go and see your first post replying to my post and see how you slave to zionist termed my post a Jihadist move thereby claiming I am a Muslim.

Foolish bloody hypocrites you are.

I am no Muslim and as hard as it may seem to deluded idiots like you my brand of Christianity does not come with automatic Jew worship .

you fools of either the envagelical brand or the Jewish cult are no different than the northern bokos that worship Arabs with your Jew cult worship.

I will not be careful to reply you on this end.

I am not a Jew either, if your psychologically demented brain is currently inactive to know that not everyone on earth is a Jew.

If the evangelicals as you called it had been like Boko Haram, I tell you, the South would have been hotter than the North and all its terrorists combined. But you're currently enjoying the peacefulness of the so called evangelicals.

Use your brains when thinking, not your emotionally downed heart so you can be truthful and right in most stances.

Foolish idiot you are.

1 Like

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Brimstone77: 9:55am On May 14, 2021
OK2NVME:

Idiot igbotic Congo Jew rat, as long as you deluded idiots and your tithe paying envagelical magas continue your Jew worship Buhari and his fulani goat fckers will continue their jihad .

You can not support inhumanity and expect God to save you from the fulani wrath.

This is why God has let the gates of hell open in Niggeria.

Your condemnation of evil must not be selective and FYI, no where does it say in the good book that Christianity is tied to Jew worship.

Fool
at the bolded... What the fvckery is that??

The last time I checked Igbos aren't scared a bit of fulanis..as a matter of fact we are ready to stand them to the last man if need be..

I think you should focus on what ever tribe you come from and stop making igbos your number one priority..

Fulani ko kitten ni!

1 Like

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2021
The Arabians traded more black slaves than the Americans or the Europeans. At the end of the slave trade, they killed the blacks off! Take a look at Saudi Arabia for instance, the only time you get to know that there are a sizeable black population there is during the world cup competition. This is a country that had more black slaves than the Americans at a point! Uptill this day, blacks are treated badly in these places.

Even in the middle of a very brutal war, Yemenis prioritized hate by totally excluding their black population and turning them to slaves. Pakistan, a muslim country has a huge black problem... I mean, we shouldn't be caught up in all these Isreali - Arab issues. If the isrealis want to wipe them out, so be it... Blacks are not even regarded in Isreal too. Fight your own battle and let these nutters cancel out each other..

2 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by joyandfaith: 10:48am On May 14, 2021
owobokiri:
The Arabians traded more black slaves than the Americans or the Europeans. At the end of the slave trade, they killed the blacks off! Take a look at Saudi Arabia for instance, the only time you get to know that there are a sizeable black population there is during the world cup competition. This is a country that had more black slaves than the Americans at a point! Uptill this day, blacks are treated badly in these places.

Even in the middle of a very brutal war, Yemenis prioritized hate by totally excluding their black population and turning them to slaves. Pakistan, a muslim country has a huge black problem... I mean, we shouldn't be caught up in all these Isreali - Arab issues. If the isrealis want to wipe them out, so be it... Blacks are not even regarded in Isreal too. Fight your own battle and let these nutters cancel out each other..
On point.
Arabs are worst racists. Blacks cannot lead prayers in any arab country. Turkey and Iran though they are not arab nations, their hatred for blacks is extraordinary.
Turkey used to be an empire overseeing Palestine and Arab peninsula before British empire defeated her. Turkey is in severe pain.
Iran used to be a world power before Greek dominated her. Iran is in severe pain .
Saudi is interested in preserving Islamic heritage in Arab nations and Palestine region .
If Palestine conflict leads to regional war , many Islamic heritage would be destroyed. Saudi would not like that.

2 Likes

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by jesmond3945: 1:21pm On May 14, 2021
OK2NVME:
intelligent. That's what they did in Germany and it backfired on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by jesmond3945: 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
Kayberg:
angry

If you have any issues with the crisis in Middle East, go on there and solve it.

Don't come here to make this platform a method of online jihad.

Don't call anyone unprintable names here because you are in support of a side and hate the other.

Seun, Lalasticlala, please take note of this post.
God bless you. We have insecurity and bad economy but Nigerians are very docile.

1 Like

Re: Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter by Kayberg: 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
Imagine!
The country is in a deep shit, and all someone could come to the open to scream out on is about Middle East crisis.

Insecurity everywhere.
One can't even boldly travel from South to North without the fear of being abducted for ransom or even killed.

Kidnappers everywhere, working, dealing and killing unhindered. Cry for secession everywhere. Injustice, terror, murder, trauma, rape, rape and murder, corruption, crashed educational structure, crashing economy, epileptic electricity, bad roads, shortening life expectancy, increasing rate and records of suicide, unemployment, poverty, farmlands destruction, herdsmen/farmers clashes, ritual killings to mention but a few!

How many times did any nation from Asia/Middle East interfere in any of these crisis going on in Nigeria?
How many of them protested?
How many of them even know or see us as humans?
How many of them do not see us all as criminals?
How many of them raised their voices on the abduction going on in Nigeria?

When the president of this downed country called on US to move security headquarters to Nigeria, what was three reply? NO.
When Nigeria requested support from South Korea to help in tackling insecurity, what was their response? They said it's a family matter, they can't interfere.

And someone is now wailing over what some people instigated themselves, and expecting the attacked to fold their arms and see like fishes.

If Palestine can gather and fire over 1,800 rockets means they're prepared for the battle. And the Israel attacked is already prepared to counter any terror attacks.

So what's the business of Nigeria/Nigerians wailing over that?

I'm deeply pained by the demented mentality of some Nigerians.
Very much pained.

(1) (Reply)

The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 / Russia's Backed DPR Militia Hoists Flag In Mauripol / The Battle Of Kharkiv Has Been Declared A Victory For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.