Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' (10024 Views)

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Asks Wike To Withdraw Charges Against caverton Helicopter Pilots. / Nnamdi Kanu Asks Buhari To Open His Windows @ 8PM To Confirm If Live Or Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

I am mostly active on Politics section...Or have you seen me in any of the Baba Ijesa, Celebrities gossip threads?

I was going to comment on 45,000 comments in just 7 years but at this point I acquiesce, while noting that 45,000 comments is an brow-raising number of comments undecided
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Tinubuadvocate: 11:02am On May 14, 2021
Kanu is a very silly boy do you think Nigerians are dumb like your gullible followers. First you said Buhari is a dictator and you know him since 1984 the man send you on exile in 2017 when you got to London you started changing the narration that the man in Aso rock is from Sudan and Buhari has passed on.you are doing all these just to make your gullible followers happy and focus.

If Buhari die today which I rebuke and presidency don't want to announce it to the public dont be surprised when the news break out in foreign country.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 11:04am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

I was going to comment on 45,000 comments in just 7 years but at this point I acquiesce, while noting that 45,000 comments is a amazing number of comments undecided

It's interesting to have 45,000 comments with 200k likes... Those who are giving them are not dumbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 11:07am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

It's interesting to have 45,000 comments with 200k likes... Those who are giving them are not dumbos

I totally agree, except its one person registered twenty times liking his own comments. Not saying you did or did not, but it happens
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 11:09am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

I totally agree, except its one person registered twenty times liking his own comments. Not saying you did or did not, but it happens

That can only be regarded as self servicing which is meant for those with inferiority complex and need to seek cheaply attention...

Reflex to topics is the key cos loads dey store

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 11:14am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

That can only be regarded as self servicing which is meant for those with inferiority complex and need to seek cheaply attention...

Reflex to topics is the key cos loads dey store

Cos loads dey store? Kindly clarify

Not saying you are, however superfluous commentators/ communicators typically have underlying needs for attention, except they are paid for words eg bloggers, TV presenters, and might I add the notorious Nairaland 40-man lappy
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 11:18am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

Cos loads dey store? Kindly clarify

Not saying you are, however superfluous commentators/ communicators typically have underlying needs for attention, except they are paid for words eg bloggers, TV presenters

When you have access to lots of information, engaging in topics of interest would be natural and flowing without forcing a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by RealkingEnyija: 11:24am On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:
Smh. This Kanu dey talk like Ode at times. So hin never see old pesin wey hin hand still dey relatively smooth before? Admitted, Buhari is a monumental disaster. But this impersonation nonsense is a needless distraction and sick joke taken too far. Only mugus fall for that crap.

Chaiiii my man you are really enslaved and confused.... forget everything about politics and ethnicity... no man of 82 years can have this youthfu
l hand
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by mu2sa2: 11:26am On May 14, 2021
Kanu is making a mockery of himself. Though fooools like him lap up every stupidity from him, truth is their propaganda, lies and venom is having no effect whatsoever on Pmb as the man keeps getting fresh everyday. What's more, kanu is foooolishly confirming Pmb's "freshness" with his post. God less our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors and render them useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

When you have access to lots of information, engaging in topics of interest would be natural and flowing without forcing a thing.

As long as the time used for business/ job isn't hampered while engaging in Nairaland topics, please feel free to strive towards a target of 100k comments and 500k likes. Also ensure the information you have is legit and not not twisted journalism. I bid you good morning and hope you have a great day,
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Elliot2(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He photoshopped that part for his gullible people to gist and abuse Buhari
can we then see the original picturem?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by indodon(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2021
Abeg good people of Nigeria how much be one Kongo of garri for una area...

I just bought one for 600

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 11:34am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

As long as the time used for business/ job isn't hampered while engaging in Nairaland topics, please feel free to strive towards a target of 100k comments and 500k likes. Also ensure the information you have is legit and not not twisted journalism. I bid you good morning and hope you have a great day,

There are so many ways to advertise one's talent. Consistency on beliefs and accuracy in supporting/opinions. We have so many other active members on NL but most are no longer relevant in the scheme of things cos they lack those 2 above...

Profile is being dusted as the election is approaching, attention is only for highest bidder . Benji bla bla bla

And Oh, as for job/business, even our Sig confirmed it that we hustle with no muscle.. That's only by his grace which we are always grateful for.

And btw, I can see you have few comments on NL, you must have been busy with so many important things, and I hope those things you spend your time on really worth it.

Enjoy your day as na normal tradition here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 11:41am On May 14, 2021
Golan007:

And you know this by...?

God bless you for that question...

They would never mind their business... Those are the same people who you will see arguing about celebrities, Pantami this, Tinubu that..

You will never see them on important discussion...

Too bad, too poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Princewill1(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2021
Black people in general are too easy to be deceived due to our low IQ. I don't like engaging myself with anything that got to do with sound, objective and critical reasoning with a fellow blackman. I rather do that with other races.

Black people are intellectually disadvantaged or inferior. I have said this countless times on Nairaland.

Apart from the So-called Buhari pictures and the absolute power the late Abba kyari waded in Aso Rock, just only analyzing Aisha Buhari comments since 2017 points to the absence of her original husband.

Just recently, Aisha during her book launch in Abuja while her supposed husband Buhari was on a medical trip to London, in the occasion, she attacked politicians who often go overseas for medical care.

Why did she attacked the supposed husband and why is the husband not in the occasion while Tinubu was there as guest of honor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Babanah: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
It is a well known fact that the skin ages more with exposure to the sun. That is why our limbs and torso usually appear fresher than our face.
And Africans living in the northern hemisphere like Europe look “fresher” than those living in Africa.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by SaiOsinbajo: 12:03pm On May 14, 2021
Wonder how we reason... What happen to Photoshop? Can't I change the skin texture of an old man to a young one or otherwise. Let's reason before buying into the foolishness of a fugitive

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

God bless you for that question...

They would never mind their business... Those are the same people who you will see arguing about celebrities, Pantami this, Tinubu that..

You will never see them on important discussion...

Too bad, too poor

This is very low of you and despicable. In another thread, you complained of people gossiping about you and not speaking directly to you. What do you think you are doing here if not petty gossiping.

I mentioned you and spoke to you decently and you hypocritically answered decently, only to come here and type rubbish referring to me.

What is wrong with you children? This is so two-faced. Please if you want to tell me how I argue about celebrities mention me and say it to me. Stop gossiping because you do not like it as well. And to make matters worse nobody likes your comments until you leave the thread which is suspect.
What is wrong with you? I am too old for gossip. If you want to tell me "too bad and too poor" and tell me that I do not appear on important discussion, you are a young man - I do not believe that men should engage in gossip. kindly mention me and stop this petty gossip.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
This is not new to many elites and northerners in Nigeria. ..they all knew of this and kept mute just to allow them in power and northern supremacy since they claim Nigeria is there inheritance.

So many of us still doubt because we are blacks. Even the white man knows a man can be masked or even find his double to represent him...the pictures we are seeing now is not the Buhari of 2011-2016....let's fax facts n leave this Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB sentiments. ..
The oath of secrecy sworn by them or anyone who visits Aso rock won't allow them say the truth..and mind you, there was a case of a staunch Hausa lady in Aso rock who was assassinated inside the villa, have you ask what happen, why and what did she see that made them terminate her life.....she saw the removing the mask of the president for broadcast recordings...
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 12:21pm On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

This is very low of you and despicable. In another thread, you complained of people gossiping about you and not speaking directly to you. What do you think you are doing here if not petty gossiping.

I mentioned you and spoke to you decently and you hypocritically answered decently, only to come here and type rubbish referring to me.

What is wrong with you children? This is so two-faced. Please if you want to tell me how I argue about celebrities mention me and say it to me. Stop gossiping because you do not like it as well. And to make matters worse nobody likes your comments until you leave the thread which is suspect.
What is wrong with you? I am too old for gossip. If you want to tell me "too bad and too poor" and tell me that I do not appear on important discussion, you are a young man kindly mention me and stop this petty gossip.

They would never mind their business

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth... Are you the first to hypocritically asked dumb questions about how other spend their time?

My message is being directed to you and your likes to mind your business...

I can't count how many suggestions/recommendations which I have made on this NL that have been applicable to some of the Nigeria's problems... End Sars, it was after 3 days I joined the campaign it was disbanded.. I promote it elsewhere, Banning of open grazing in southern region was also part of my recommendations with so many other important issues..

That's my only way of contributing my quota towards the development of Nigeria. What contribution have you made towards the development of Nigeria? Which suggestions/recommendations have you made regarding any of the issues affecting Nigeria..

Like I said, you people should mind your damn business... No one can say they have been seeing me on Baba Ijesa, BBA, or other petty gossip discussion..

You don't cry of others staring at you when you did not see them with your anus... Or perhaps, it's something heavy you have been harboring for quite some time but decided to offload the unnecessary headache... Here you have it

Mind your business

And to make matters worse nobody likes your comments until you leave the thread which is suspect

As you can see below, I gave myself all that cos they are cashable. Hian

Outta here jor

undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by FiverrTutor(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:
Smh. This Kanu dey talk like Ode at times. So hin never see old pesin wey hin hand still dey relatively smooth before? Admitted, Buhari is a monumental disaster. But this impersonation nonsense is a needless distraction and sick joke taken too far. Only mugus fall for that crap.

Na indomie full your brain. Animal!!!
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth... Are you the first to hypocritically asked dumb questions about how other spend their time?

My message is being directed to you and your likes to mind your business...

I can't count how many suggestions/recommendations which I have made on this NL that have been applicable to some of the Nigeria's problems... End Sars, it was after 3 days I joined the campaign it was disbanded.. I promote it elsewhere, Banning of open grazing in southern region was also part of my recommendations with so many other important issues..

That's my only way of contributing my quota towards the development of Nigeria. What contribution have you made towards the development of Nigeria? Which suggestions/recommendations have you made regarding any of the issues affecting Nigeria..

Like I said, you people should mind your damn business... No one can say they have been seeing me on Baba Ijesa, BBA, or other petty gossip discussion..

You don't cry of others staring at you when you did not see them with your anus... Or perhaps, it's something heavy you have been harboring for quite some time but decided to offload the unnecessary headache... Here you have it

Mind your business

As you can see below, I have myself all that cos they are cashable. Hian

undecided undecided

In all your silliness, you were responding to dumb questions.
Good you listened to my advice. Quote the person you have an issue with and say what is on your mind. Stop gossiping. Men do not gossip. Men should not be fearful of confrontation. They face issues head-on
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:35pm On May 14, 2021
MODERN WARAFARE IS NOT ABOUT GUNS AND SHEDING INNOCENT BLOOD.
IT IS ABOUT USING INTELLIGENCE AND RESOURCES TO DEVELOP YOUR DORMAIN AND PROTECT IT TO THE ENVY OF OTHERS,AND NOT DESTROYINGS THINGS because OF YOUR PERSONAL HATRED FOR ONE PERSON. undecided
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by mii4u(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
Sometimes I can't help but believe wat this man is saying, cos he says wateva he says with proofs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill To Regulate Arbitrary Bank Charges Passes Second Reading / Wike Gives ₦30 Million To Families Of Slain Policemen / Is TB Joshua Now Twisting His Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.