Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine (160 Views)

What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? / Kinetic And Non-kinetic Operations Compel 5,890 Terrorists To Surrender In 3 Wee / Killings: Ekiti Compel Fulani Herdsmen To Take Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine by 1Nation4all(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2021
Your advice is needed here, please no insult. I work in a manufacturing company as a supervisor currently and my salary is little above hundred. Recently, the management came with the idea of *get vaccinated or weekly corona virus test report* at the expense of individual, some staff have been vaccinated while some are yet to. I am afraid of taking this vaccine because of the news surrounded it. What should i do now? Am confused. Is it to resigned?
Re: Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine by Coldshisha: 10:42am On May 14, 2021
If you cannot get vaccinated then resign

In UAE hotel staffs, from Managerial level to common porter, engineers and ICT personel must get herpetitis vaccination

2 Likes

Re: Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine by conscienceman4(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2021
Take it. Then drink a lot of water and take ibuprofen or paracetamol. You will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine by 1Nation4all(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2021
If you cannot get vaccinated then resign

In UAE hotel staffs, from Managerial level to common porter, engineers and ICT personel must get herpetitis vaccination[/quote]

Thank you for your response. Meanwhile, i am considering the news surrounded this vaccine in terms of the after effect.
Re: Is It Acceptable For Your Company Company To Compel You To Take Corona Vaccine by Yusfunoble(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
Which news exactly are you talking about?

The religious aspect or medical?

You said there are staff that has been fully vaccinated, are they having any problem after taking it?

Anyway, I don’t think you have much choice. You either take it or leave.

(1) (Reply)

Itel Newesr Product Has Just Be Launched / Crane Hoist Is A Must Have Equipment In Construction Industry: Know Why / Twitter's Not Opening, Check This Out To Get A Special VPN App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.