Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM (39593 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Antoeni(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
That Means She is in The Same Whatapp Group With Buhari , Adeosun, Dino. Etc

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Didn't even know they crosscheck those stuff submitted during interviews shocked

Me and my guy de plan forge one sef for Yankee matter lol maybe we go pause the plans since them de check am true true grin

They do check but mostly not immediately,some after 1 Yr while other after 3yrs and mostly it must be original copy
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2021
ICPC should investigate the certificate of her father in the House of Representative too.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
Many of them are in many government establishments. They don't have certificates. It's long leg, big God, shuga daddy that they use. Only fake or inconsequential certificate is enough and they get the job

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by DivineDynamics: 2:33pm On May 14, 2021
Let the Lord Jesus lead and other things will fall in line.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by greatcrown: 2:45pm On May 14, 2021
They should also check her father's certificate!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Asour: 2:50pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Didn't even know they crosscheck those stuff submitted during interviews shocked

Me and my guy de plan forge one sef for Yankee matter lol maybe we go pause the plans since them de check am true true grin

Certificate Validation is a part of an Industry.
Companies are paid to do it globally.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by fof1: 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
fergie0o1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5117512/deborah-ighiwiyisi-agbonayinma-worked-pencom#77276749

Deborah Agbonayinma, Daughter Of Reps Member, Wanted For Certificate Forgery

SOURCE

ICPC is an unserious Organisation. Why wait for 2 to 3 Years b4 Seeking to Prosecute a Fraudulent Fellow? Political Gerrymandering...
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Judolisco(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:
People wey get B.Sc and M.Sc never even get job, na people wey dey carry fake Pali about dey get job for Pencom.

I just wonder what her excuse is. She obviously didn't grow up broke, so why she no go or finish school?
2 fake certificates... Kemi adeosun sister
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Judolisco(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:
She obviously pissed someone off
it's accounting... If u can't do basic stuffs u will definitely get caught
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Ferdinandu(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
One thing about these certificate forgers is that their boldness is out of this world .If they didn't catch this one now within a short time with her blue blood, she will start contesting for one important political position in Edo with the fake certificate
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2021
Nigeria, stories daily

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2021
All is well
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Kindledlight(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2021
Is her father still a member of house of reps, I thought he lost in the last election however i see some power play here. The man is pro Oshiomhole.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by effort1: 3:40pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:

We may also ask why they are just cross checking after 3 years
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by PearlD41: 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
fergie0o1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5117512/deborah-ighiwiyisi-agbonayinma-worked-pencom#77276749

Deborah Agbonayinma, Daughter Of Reps Member, Wanted For Certificate Forgery

SOURCE

What has been done to the NEPA BILL of the Fulani mannequin?
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Ejebleje: 4:02pm On May 14, 2021
Why did they have to associate her with her politician father considering Nigerian politicians are as corrupt as they come? Is it news worthy?
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2021
And I dey here with my authentic papers dey cry jobless....

Chai! This country no balance...
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by niyidenrele: 4:11pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:
People wey get B.Sc and M.Sc never even get job, na people wey dey carry fake Pali about dey get job for Pencom.

I just wonder what her excuse is. She obviously didn't grow up broke, so why she no go or finish school?

Same. Thing
That make Davido"s Uncle
Refused to complete his higher institution education,
Spoilt brat

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Bluntemperor: 4:19pm On May 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
Country of dishonest people

PENCOM self is fraudulent,with so many backlogged of unpaid dues to many Retirees,yet nobody cares anymore because of what Nigerians are passing through!
Not too long,a Court in the land told them that half of what Retiree have in the Pencom Accounts should be paid to them at age 60 years,but you trust,the matter has been rubbished by the Pencon itself.What a country!
So don't expect the Staff to do better!
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by NnadyAutos: 4:34pm On May 14, 2021
Why looking for her after sacking her from the commission.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by JONSYN7154: 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
What do you expect when the President doesn't have a certificate to present?
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
Corrupt politicans + corrupt children = embarassed

Even presidency don't have certificates lipsrsealed

Pencom too is very corrupt.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by awoluyi(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2021
Who knows, this girl might be in U S A now studying for a Bsc degree certificate in Dancing or Criminology like her dancing uncle.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by naijaman2225(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
Zeezy81:
See the disgrace of a woman... like father like daughter. To think that they are from my dearly beloved Edo state.. Olodo!
U HAVE SAID IT ALL...OLODO OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by TeraHawks: 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
Very true.

Most of the aboki you see in Government don't have certificates.

I have a HR friend in government who told me how 10 abokis would come and use the same certificate for employment.

They wont check that one o.

Quota system has killed Nigeria.

What she did isn't honorable but Aboki's have and are doing worse daily without consequences...na because she no be aboki that's why.

unity004:
cool cool cool ICPC should free her joor,

Which certificate is Buhari using?

Most of those northerners in civil service forged certificates but you will never hear anything, I personally know two brothers that are using one certificate for more than 10years and counting but she fvckedup big time for using certificate from a non-existing school

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by nams77: 5:46pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:

Don't try it o. They do. In 2012 I was working in a financial institution. My colleague/ buddy called one day that he was on verication exercise and was presently in my school to verify but I should not tell anyone
Another dude also called me that he was sent to my former place of work to check out if I actually worked there
Don't try it bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmmm, she should be use as a scapegoat.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:
She obviously pissed someone off

Exactly and probably deal and agreement gone wrong, perhaps she Is tired of the proxy threatening her and leveraging on her predicament and boom she damned It, do your worst lol. Almost everyone Is being bittered one way or the other these days lol. No Joy In the household and streets.....

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by sisisioge: 7:03pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Debbie Debbie...na baddo you be! I hope her papa is questioned too.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
Country of dishonest people

I tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation / Sanwo-Olu Releases 56 Inmates, Grants Funke Akindele And Husband State Pardon / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.