Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement (3298 Views)

Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? / Earn Store Profit From This New Retail E-commerce Company And Years Beyond / How To Get 10%,12%,14% Profit On Investment(s) Daily[legit] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement by dunas(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
STOP WASTING YOUR TRADING CAPITAL.
Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement.

Here are some questions you might want to ask.

What is MCD Trading Strategy?
MCD stands for Market Changeover Drift. MCD trading strategy is a special price action trading strategy which employs a unique price comparison technique to determine an EXTREME PRICE beyond which the market would experience a measurable price drift as it attempts to change direction and create the beginning of a potential market trend. So the trader can confidently capitalise on the price drift and grab some profit.

How Does MCD Trading Strategy Work?
MCD helps to identify a particular candle's High (or Low) above (or below) which prices would continue moving. Hence, you would have to place your BUY order price above the "High" and your SELL order price below the "Low". Lovely enough, MCD automatically generates Stop-loss and Take-profit reference prices for every trade.

How Long Does It Take to Learn MCD Trading Strategy?
It take between five and seven hours to learn MCD trading strategy in an online practical trading class.

How will I Be sure MCD Truly Works?
We will practise the strategy together on a trading account so you will see it for yourself.

I am a beginner. Can I learn MCD trading strategy?
Yes! Anybody who is willing to learn can understand the concept. It's very easy!

Does MCD work in all timeframes?
Yes! You can use it to trade on a chart of any timeframe of your choice.

How much does it cost to learn MCD Trading Strategy?
It's N120,000. But you may take advantage of my current promo price of N100,000 ($250) only.

How Do I Sign Up for MCD training or Find More Info?
Just call/whatsapp my number: +2348065592552

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Make Money Online / d / Make 100$ or more Flipping Domain Names 100% Real, thank me latter :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.