Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. (343 Views)

I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N / What Is Your View And Opinion About PAXFUL.COM Escrow Trading Platform? / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by Misyarn: 11:23am On May 14, 2021
Good day N'landers.
Unfortunately,i was sacked where i was working with someone grilling BBQ,tired of working for people i decided to start my own BBQ business.
searched for a suitable location or a good bar to begin with and didn't get one.

A friend advised me to start with outing jobs(i.e making BBQ at events) and it has been difficult getting event jobs.

Pls, i need advise and opinions on how i can start to get event jobs easily as man needs to get something doing to keep body and soul together..
Again,If anyone owns a bar or knws one without the person grilling BBQ innit i would be glad to take up the offer ..
Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by Rita33(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2021
Location and some other details might boost your proposals
Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by Misyarn: 11:45am On May 14, 2021
Rita33:
Location and some other details might boost your proposals
I'm currently in Lagos but I'm ready to relocate anywhere.
I make BBQ fish ,chicken and turkey..
It comes with varietes such as chips dodo coldslaw lime
Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by Misyarn: 11:50am On May 14, 2021
Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by jesmond3945: 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
Is best you continue to look for location. Your customers would be the one to link you up for events

1 Like

Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
ask ......signing out
Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by SavageResponse(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
ask ......signing out

grin
Re: Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. by MathiasT(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2021
Misyarn:
Good day N'landers.
Unfortunately,i was sacked where i was working with someone grilling BBQ,tired of working for people i decided to start my own BBQ business.
searched for a suitable location or a good bar to begin with and didn't get one.

A friend advised me to start with outing jobs(i.e making BBQ at events) and it has been difficult getting event jobs.

Pls, i need advise and opinions on how i can start to get event jobs easily as man needs to get something doing to keep body and soul together..
Again,If anyone owns a bar or knws one without the person grilling BBQ innit i would be glad to take up the offer ..

You can also visit event centers and talk to the person in charge about it. It's called leveraging. So he or she can connect you to someone who books to use their center and need the your service in exchange for a commission.

You can also discuss with those who run rental services like canopy, chairs etc. This is one way I am sure you can get clients organically.

While 'inorganically', you can run Facebook and Instagram ads and target those who have events coming up and who live in the big 3 places in Lagos. I am sure that an ad budget of #10,000 can get you good results when done by a professional though.

I just hope my opinion is helpful.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Phone In Nigeria / Post Incorporation V. Pre Incorporation Applications / People Who Are Making 500k+/month Working For Themselves, What Do You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.