Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Single Working Class Lady... And Searching - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Working Class Lady... And Searching (2595 Views)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by udede(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Your picture would have been helpful
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by culf: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Best of luck, anything is possible in life
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by culf: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
best of luck, anything is possible in life.
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
HiFreda:

I'm a Catholic.
Best
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by jumokeadele(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Have you found someone , i have a guy for you

HiFreda:
I'm a lady.
AS genotype, yoruba.

I'm a working class lady. I'm principled, business minded and future-focused. I value friendship, personal growth, companionship and taking time off to rest and have fun.

I'm looking for a guy 33-36, AA, working class, honest and kind hearted, goals and family-oriented. It is important to me to be compatible on a friendship level, taking the time to appreciate you as a person.

Any tribe is fine. Abuja or any northcentral location though I'm open to other locations too.
Please send me a PM.
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by eastgates1: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2023
HiFreda, I salute your courage, it takes a lot of guts to do this but do PM's work? I really pray you get what you desire.
Modified
Just saw the date guess you got what you were looking for...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice-leaving My Banking Job To USA With My Fiancee. / Help My 13year Old Daughter Life Revolves Around Cardi B / Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.