Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Single Working Class Lady... And Searching - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Working Class Lady... And Searching (2594 Views)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by HiFreda(f): 11:34am On May 14, 2021
I'm a lady.
AS genotype, yoruba.

I'm a working class lady. I'm principled, business minded and future-focused. I value friendship, personal growth, companionship and taking time off to rest and have fun.

I'm looking for a guy 33-36, AA, working class, honest and kind hearted, goals and family-oriented. It is important to me to be compatible on a friendship level, taking the time to appreciate you as a person.

Any tribe is fine. Abuja or any northcentral location though I'm open to other locations too.
Please send me a PM.
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Phcmayor(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
Are you humble or you go give person headache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by HiFreda(f): 12:23pm On May 14, 2021
Phcmayor:
Are you humble or you go give person headache

Lol. Na who no get work dey find trouble.

Humility = 100%

Are you humble Mr Phcmayor?

1 Like

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Karleb(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
What is your age range?
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by mrgbenga1: 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
What is your religion view?
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by HiFreda(f): 2:40pm On May 14, 2021
mrgbenga1:
What is your religion view?

I'm a Catholic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Phcmayor(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
HiFreda:

Humility = 100%

I have to say the truth
Am not I get hot temper

1 Like

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 14, 2021
Aunty, answer that BROTHER calling you on the street. Him you can see, here you will only see what you are shown.

#justsaying

9 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Jentle244: 5:09pm On May 14, 2021
Palema007:
Aunty, answer that BROTHER calling you on the street. Him you can see, here you will only see what you are shown.

#justsaying

You're on point

2 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by SeaTrade(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
Working class isnt enough these days ooo,even 18k/month too na working class.
Better state your income bracket and include your physical and mental attributes so you can attract your kind. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by crackhaus: 7:02pm On May 14, 2021
All those guys you know personally who have been asking you out, none of them was good enough? Not even a single one? cheesy

Internet relationship-seekers always leave me wondering what kind of life they're living offline to make them unable to find a good enough person to date. Red Flag!!!

That said, carry on...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by angelfallz(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2021
Wow. There is nothing wrong in trying to find a husband through the internet. But you left out your picture, age, hobbies, religion etc.
They might not be important to you, but it helps a potential suitor.
Just saying.

HiFreda:
I'm a lady.
AS genotype, yoruba.

I'm a working class lady. I'm principled, business minded and future-focused. I value friendship, personal growth, companionship and taking time off to rest and have fun.

I'm looking for a guy 33-36, AA, working class, honest and kind hearted, goals and family-oriented. It is important to me to be compatible on a friendship level, taking the time to appreciate you as a person.

Any tribe is fine. Abuja or any northcentral location though I'm open to other locations too.
Please send me a PM.

2 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by HiFreda(f): 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Wow. There is nothing wrong in trying to find a husband through the internet. But you left out your picture, age, hobbies, religion etc.
They might not be important to you, but it helps a potential suitor.
Just saying.

Thanks
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by angelfallz(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2021
Let's not be too hard on them. We Human beings seek and desire to be loved. Sometimes we may not be getting it through offline interactions or maybe we're too introverted to interact offline.

crackhaus:
All those guys you know personally who have been asking you out, none of them was good enough? Not even a single one? cheesy

Internet relationship-seekers always leave me wondering what kind of life they're living offline to make them unable to find a good enough person to date. Red Flag!!!

That said, carry on...

5 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Bostin(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
HiFreda:

Humility = 100%

You asked him if he's humble too ...okay something sighted .
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by HiFreda(f): 8:38pm On May 14, 2021
Phcmayor:

I have to say the truth
Am not I get hot temper

Sir!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by crackhaus: 9:40pm On May 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Let's not be too hard on them. We Human beings seek and desire to be loved. Sometimes we may not be getting it through offline interactions or maybe we're too introverted to interact offline.

I used to think this was the major reason people searched for dates on the internet, then I figured it out – it wasn't it at all, at least most of the time.

Again, y'all can carry on... Still weird though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by angelfallz(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2021
Lol. So what was the reason?

crackhaus:

I used to think this was the major reason people searched for dates on the internet, then I figured it out – it wasn't it at all, at least most of the time.

Again, y'all can carry on... Still weird though cheesy
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by loshybab(m): 2:00am On May 15, 2021
Phcmayor:

I have to say the truth
Am not I get hot temper
Alaye! Humility is different from temperament

2 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by crackhaus: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. So what was the reason?
A complete lack of satisfaction/contentment with what is available around them. They'd rather seek a prince charming (tall, handsome, rich, & sexy) on the internet.

Problem is, I can't figure out why it never occurs to them that such a "perfect" man would hardly be single even if he claims to be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by HiFreda(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2021
crackhaus:

A complete lack of satisfaction/contentment with what is available around them. They'd rather seek a prince charming (tall, handsome, rich, & sexy) on the internet.

Problem is, I can't figure out why it never occurs to them that such a "perfect" man would hardly be single even if he claims to be.

All you typed here are assumptions. You read the original post, but you chose to go with your assumptions.

'Prince Charming'
'Tall'
'Handsome'
'Rich'
'Sexy'
'Perfect'

None of these were mentioned in the original post. You are only playing to your bias.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by angelfallz(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Who no like better thing?

crackhaus:

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Phcmayor(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2021
loshybab:

Alaye! Humility is different from temperament
slowpoke you can't be humble if you get hot temper cus you can react or retaliate at any time
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Bostin(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
crackhaus:

That said, carry on...
In my father's voice " Won ti badugbo jee " Lol

2 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Salintomy777: 9:35pm On May 15, 2021
Are you that ugly that you couldn't find a man offline? undecided
Or is your character that disgusting?
I'm always suspicious of women like you tbh

2 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Stkayt: 7:24am On May 16, 2021
Drop by your number I have a connection for you
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Teel012(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2021
HiFreda:
I'm a lady.
AS genotype, yoruba.

Hello, hit me up.
Please send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by mrjojo: 9:58am On May 16, 2021
Smh, of course, Nigerians will never disappoint. It's not a most you-lot comment on every thread. In today's world how many guys are still "blocking" ladies on the street? I have never done that before, I find it rather rude, calling and stoping a total stranger by the roadside/ in public.

Most often this day's people meet on Fb/Twitter/LinkedIn. As a lady, your choice is very limited offline if you are introverted. The only place you are likely to meet potential suitors is your church, workplace, school hence why the bubbling and extroverted ladies tend to have men at their disposal because they are out there more. If you are an introvert please try to get into reasonable relationships (friendship, etc) while in school.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with finding a spouse on the internet, most of us spend more than 50% of our time on the internet anyways as long as we are careful and smart about it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by Vyolet(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2021
crackhaus:

When has it become a sin to seek a tall, handsome, rich and sexy man?
Whatever happens to personal taste. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by crackhaus: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
angelfallz:
grin grin grin
Who no like better thing?

Las las, she go settle for what is available. grin

What's that saying again about when the desirable becomes unavailable, and so on and so forth...

3 Likes

Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by loshybab(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Phcmayor:

slowpoke you can't be humble if you get hot temper cus you can react or retaliate at any time

I still maintain that u can be humble and still have hot-temper,but your rude self will rather insult than hold a basic argument.
Swerve young man!
Re: Single Working Class Lady... And Searching by ibechris(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
The lady in question shouldn't just be an open book,if u sooth her standard,I believe the lucky guy will get to know her better and physically.

Good luck to her.
As for me,I don marry tey tey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! / What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. / Top 10 Annoying Things Nigerian Parents Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.