Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) (1245 Views)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by Chenzee(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2021
A barren woman gets pregnant after being raped by robbers. She's been married for 20 years without a child.

Should she abort or keep?
What would you do as the husband?

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by yanabasee1(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2021
Grooming a child with a pilfering/killing traits...

She go Waka police station taya....

1 Like

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by Kriss216: 11:59am On May 14, 2021
Why she no go hospital after the rape incident to take care of situation like this?

Would be very difficult to find a Nigerian man that will father the son of an armed robber conceived by his beloved wife.
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by Phcmayor(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2021
If na you will you accept a child from an armed robber

Abeg tell her to take one bottle of sniper while she is still thinking
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by lilvicky68(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
That means the woman no bin barren..

7 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by SportsHD: 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
All these made up twitter stories just for engagement.

If it were true, shey she didn't go to a hospital after the incident ni? Or is she that desperate that she'll keep a rape child that would be reminding her of the rape trauma for the rest of her life.
Well na she know, the man can get another wife if she doesn't want to abort.

1 Like

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by SportsHD: 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Omohhh, see twist
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by Kriss216: 12:29pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Are you indirectly calling the husband impotent?
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by lilvicky68(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Are you indirectly calling the husband impotent?
They said barren woman.. a barren woman means someone that can't conceive..
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2021
barren pregnant
explain yaself......signing out

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by Greatzeus(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2021
Another Twitter cock and bull story undecided
Anyway, assuming the fake story is true,which it isn't grin. What it means is that her inability to get pregnant all these years is not as a result of her,but her husband's fault. She got pregnant immediately she had sex with another man,for the first time in 20 years,she was never barren,her husband is.
My advice,it is obvious she can get pregnant since she was never barren,let her keep the pregnancy, divorce that wicked impotent husband,and raise that child in the fear of God kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by sisisioge: 8:34am On May 15, 2021
Greatzeus:
Another Twitter cock and bull story undecided
Anyway, assuming the fake story is true,which it isn't grin. What it means is that her inability to get pregnant all these years is not as a result of her,but her husband's fault. She got pregnant immediately she had sex with another man,for the first time in 20 years,she was never barren,her husband is.
My advice,it is obvious she can get pregnant since she was never barren,let her keep the pregnancy, divorce that wicked impotent husband,and raise that child in the fear of God kiss

In fact, if it were a true story. The husband would have been too embarrassed to be making troubles. He would have been the first to suggest they raise the kid together. After all, ending the marriage means he faces a lifetime of TTC with another woman. People aren't born thieves, they learn to be thieves as they grow older.

3 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by thorpido(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2021
Twitter rooster and bull story.
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by crackhaus: 9:26am On May 15, 2021
I'm thinking something else here...

What if the robbery was a set-up between the wife and her lover?
What if they planned it together to make it look like a robbery-related rape incident?

Three things have been accomplished by this pregnancy:
1. She has removed the stigma of being labelled an adulteress – the rape is not her fault.
2. She has gotten pregnant with the child of her secret lover – women love this.
3. She has succesfully shown that her husband is the one who is infertile – no more sidetalks about her womb.

She has effectively killed three birds with one stone, or is it three stones with one bird...

Damn, I should be nominated for the next AMAA.

3 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by poshestmina(f): 4:48pm On May 15, 2021
It means the fault was never from the woman all along .
Let her keep the pregnancy and divorce the husband.
I won't be surprised if the husband knew he was the problem and hid it from the woman.

She might not have an opportunity again.
Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by Ishilove: 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
She is not barren. The husband has been shooting blanks all these while

5 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? (pic) by lilvicky68(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2021
Ishilove:
She is not barren. The husband has been shooting blanks all these while
Exactly my thoughts..just one shot from an armed robber she conceived.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown / She Likes Sleeping In Between My Husband And I” – Lady Laments Inseparable Bond / Am In Love With A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.