Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court (14265 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by silverbirdng(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
A 40-year-old businesswoman, Temidayo Amosa, on Friday dragged husband, Omotosho, before an Igando Customary Court, for allegedly calling her a barren woman.

Amosa told the court that she has been married to Omotosho, 70, for nine years.

“In January 2017, my husband sent me a text, calling me barren. He ordered me to leave his house. He said he was no longer interested in me,” she alleged.

“I pleaded with him to divorce me so that I can move on with my life, because age is no longer on my side, but he refused,” she said.

Amosa prayed the court to dissolve the marriage.

Responding, Omotosho prayed the court to grant the petitioner’s prayer.

“I do not love her anymore, please grant her request. I have six children and some of my children are abroad. I don’t even need a child from her,” the respondent said.

After listening to the both parties, President of the Court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, adjourned the case until Oct. 24 for judgment.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-calls-barren-woman-tells-court/

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by slawomir: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Citytrend: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
In many cases it could be the man's fault. But what do you do in the type of world we live today.

Some Women don really suffer Ooo, especially in this part of the world

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp

5 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by chloride6: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
You forgot to add Igando Customary court.

Fixed I've seen it

grin
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Gaddafi1: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wondering why an old man is still behaving like a kid and displaying so much immaturity. Calling her barren is a big disrespect to God and womanhood.
With six children, you went ahead to marry a lady whom obviously you were not prepared to love. Now her life has been messed up but God will turn it into a message.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by YorubaAssasin: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Baba 70, haba... fear God na! cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by A305: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
I really don't know how to judge this but see my signa ture below
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by seyilabi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
You are 40 years of age and got married to 70 years old man with 6 children based home and abroad and expected to enjoy such marriage. Madam am sorry you are a f***"l.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's not compulsory to marry...
No woman , no cry...You can ask the married man close to you for the interpretation...

Stay single and live a peaceful life ...
But marry ladies and face your challenges....

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by NwaAmaikpe: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

All I see here is a woman who wants a divorce so she can use the guise of child-hunting to be an unrestricted slut.
How can your only problem be that your husband called you barren?

You don't have a child yet you expect the poor man to call you Mama Basirat?
Aunty you are barren, stop disturbing our peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by YorubaNinja: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
seyilabi:
You are 40 years of age and got married to 70 years old man with 6 children based home and abroad and expected to enjoy such marriage. Madam am sorry you are a f***"l.

The dude above coming with his usual rant...

She got married to him 9-yrs ago... meaning she was 31-yrs when she married him.

19 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Toscarele: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
The fault mustn't be from the woman

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Maldini212(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Temidayo Amosa
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by ud4u: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Married someone 30 yrs older than you. Na money you find go

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Funmmyastic: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
A 70 year old man and a 40 year old woman,30 years difference the husband is old enough to be her father sef.

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by faithfull18(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
How will a 31years young lady marry a 61years old man with children

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's painful when the person you love abuses you verbally.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by oloriLFC(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see here is a woman who wants a divorce so she can use the guise of child-hunting to be an unrestricted slut.

It's not good to call a woman barren. How did she disturb your peace? Were you the judge at the court?undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by GreetMe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At times you don't make sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by OBAGADAFFI: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
She married the Baba for his riches.

And baba is looking for another young woman to warm his blood.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by YorubaNinja: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
faithfull18:
How will a 31years young lady marry a 61years old man with children

Jamb question.... grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by emkz: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Before opening the thread, I just know say e no go pass Igando.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by bigdot1759(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Citytrend:
Some times It could be the Man who is impotent. Women don really suffer Ooo, especially in this part of the world where people are ignorant of their health status
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp
u be mumu faaa
How can u be impotent after 6 children haba
Are u normal
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by shfizle(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
My own question is.. Husband no do again, wife sef wan go. Why was the case adjourned? To gather evidence or what?

Nigerian courts and their way ehn..

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Citytrend: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
bigdot1759:
u be mumu faaa
How can u be impotent after 6 children haba
Are u normal
Oga you must really be very friendly with insult. Please ask Your Medical Doctor sir. It is 1000% possible.

Please because careful with words for your own good

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Why Do We Ignore Poor Loved Ones To Die, Then Start Contributing For Burial? / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.