Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. (13299 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by chubinwa(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2021
More like a rotten product on a flashy label
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by PissfulProtester: 9:27pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:

Nah. Just a personal picture of him cutting his birthday cake.
That too will do
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by biafrasun: 11:07pm On May 14, 2021
To the moderator you are very stupid, did their tell you that nairaland is paying or feeding me, why did you unban me, I didn't even know that you ban me till yesterday, what is my profit in nairaland, you are very stupid pls ban me ban me ban me I say ban me, you're not happy I patronize you, idiot. Pls ban me.
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Okoyiboz3: 11:08pm On May 14, 2021
MsAllison:

Rule 2

Shukuka, how far?

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Bimpe29: 11:16pm On May 14, 2021
Haba!
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Guynexttdoor: 1:24am On May 15, 2021
Wait please dont tell me buhari is fresher than this guy... shocked shocked
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Philipsdael(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2021
All I can think of is, who is assisting Oluremi Tinubu in the other room and cashing out.
Like, who's that niggggar
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Nobody: 6:41am On May 15, 2021
Na fasting cause am grin
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by maasoap(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

And how will they get the votes.
The SS will not vote for them.
The SE is a no go area.

You're not a politician, there are party loyalists in every region. To them, party comes before anything else.

The MB will split their votes.
The North will split their votes.

Their only sure banker is their very own region.

That's how it is going to be for every party and candidate. This is contradictory to your first statement.

Oga if there's one thing everyone agrees with it's the fact that E NEVER REACH YORUBA TURN.

And creating this kind of thread is you guys ways of telling Nigerians that it is your turn?

Do a little research and ask people of other regions if they will vote a yoruba man for president.

You don't need to do any research. As long as the party any Yoruba man is contesting has members in other regions, he will surely get vote. This is why you guys need to participate in real life politics and understand how politics works outside nairaland and Facebook
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Eze2000(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:
That is how Igbos and PDP will be chasing shadows instead of preparing for 2023. Same nonsense they were shouting no leflendum, no erection.
Election came and they started shouting server.

If Nigeria doesn't divide by 2023, it is either Tinubu or Osinbajo that will take over.

APC needs to give you a raise. You are really trying
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by abbeyty90: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
He come look like mugabe at 97
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Okoyiboz3: 7:57am On May 15, 2021
Eze2000:

APC needs to give you a raise. You are really trying

I hope you're also collecting your pension and disability benefits from PDP and Ipob? They have obviously fried your brain.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by MsAllison(f): 8:00am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Donate your advice to your parents in Igboland. They need all the help they can get.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Eze2000(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2021
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Eze2000(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

I hope you're also collecting your pension and disability benefits from PDP and Ipob? They have obviously fried your brain.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Okoyiboz3: 8:53am On May 15, 2021
Eze2000:

Mylas
Rule 2

Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Okoyiboz3: 8:55am On May 15, 2021
MsAllison:
Muuyn
Rule 2

I will deduct from your salary for resuming late. Your only job in this life is to follow me like an housefly. Yet, you can't even do that successfully and punctually.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by ablejesus26(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2021
maasoap:

You're not a politician, there are party loyalists in every region. To them, party comes before anything else.

That's how it is going to be for every party and candidate. This is contradictory to your first statement.

And creating this kind of thread is you guys ways of telling Nigerians that it is your turn?

You don't need to do any research. As long as the party any Yoruba man is contesting has members in other regions, he will surely get vote. This is why you guys need to participate in real life politics and understand how politics works outside nairaland and Facebook

You actualy sound politically amateur

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Eze2000(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Keep wailing

Wails........ APC Ccccccccccccccc!

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by MsAllison(f): 9:49am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

I will deduct from your salary for resuming late. Your only job in this life is to follow me like an housefly. Yet, you can't even do that successfully and punctually.
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by ekene101: 10:17am On May 15, 2021
McGg:
Looks like charley charley grin
gringrin na ugm go help you..
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Okoyiboz3: 11:33am On May 15, 2021
MsAllison:

Rule 2

Shout louder
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:49am On May 15, 2021
Wetin this kind man still dey find for politics. shocked shocked
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by redsun(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2021
grin Gagool! I wonder what this kind of primordial creature has to offer 21st century Nigeria other than tribalism, thuggery and senseless looting.
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Frenzy01(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2021
Lie lie.. This picture is doctored joor.. Lol

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

You actualy sound politically amateur

At least, not online politician.
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:
That is how Igbos and PDP will be chasing shadows instead of preparing for 2023. Same nonsense they were shouting no leflendum, no erection.
Election came and they started shouting server.

If Nigeria doesn't divide by 2023, it is either Tinubu or Osinbajo that will take over.

CONSOLING ONESELF IS ALLOWED. KEEP GIVING YOURSELF FALSE HOPE.

ONLY HEAD SLAMMING AFONJAS WILL VOTE FOR USELESS TINUBU!!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her Husband's 61st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.