Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman (23876 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by nairalandkachy1: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has emerged as the new Chairman of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

“We will take democracy seriously, Democracy is very tough but it is the best form of government,” he said upon his emergence on Sunday in Guinea-Bissau.

Tinubu succeeds President Umaro Embalo of Guinea Bissau as ECOWAS chair.

Tinubu’s emergence was announced at the 63rd Ordinary Session of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS.

The 63rd Ordinary Session summit was the first engagement of the President within the African continent since he assumed office on May 29, 2023.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/09/president-tinubu-emerges-ecowas-chairman/

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by izonborn098(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
The courage and passion this manchi get is just too much.
Upon all the odds against him in the presidential election he still won.
Keep on going jaga, u motivate me a alot.

276 Likes 34 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by successmatters(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
A mandate thief wants to take democracy seriously? cheesy

Dey play grin

176 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by God1000(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
ECOWAS chairman

His focus should be on Nigeria for now, Africa should not be our major concern or centerpiece of our foreign policy this time

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by marlow1962(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lmao

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Afamed: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gbam. Asiwaju of the Universe

Even if Biafra comes today, Asiwaju will still be their Chairman/ President
Do not come here to wail, the children of hate

205 Likes 26 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Mufasa27(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Baba go-fast on this one....

Jagaban borgu sole contributor to Ipob headaches lately 😁😁

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by yarimo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jubilations all over ECOWAS member states

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by obi4eze(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin

So a drug baron is now ECOWAS Chairman?

Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Cyberterror: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
President Bola Tinubu is really blessed. This is the fastest time a Nigerian president has become ECOWAS president from the time of assumption of office. It won't take long for the African Union to also beg President Tinubu to lead the body. His competence is globally acclaimed.

157 Likes 19 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Afamed: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
President Bola Tinubu is really blessed. This is the fastest time a Nigerian president has become ECOWAS president from the time of assumption of office. It won't take long for the African Union to also beg President Tinubu to lead the body. His competence is globally acclaimed.

May God bless you my patriotic comrade

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by GWMI(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congratulations to a leader of Ideas.
More wins to you Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by kweensheba: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congrats sir. Now, it's time for governance.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by triple996(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Some people will not like this news grin

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by lonecatt(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
obviously the position was reserved for Nigeria and whoever is the Nigeria president not because it is tinubu.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by ideatoprince18(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
May the reason why We will take democracy seriously: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman) favor me and my family.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Dapson73(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congrats to His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, i believe West Africa countries will benefit from your experiences and competence.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by femisplash: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju of West Africa. While the headless mobs are busy throwing knives and stones at each other and calling themselves huspuppy in hijab, the progressives are busy counting the big successes of Mr.President.
Let me add that if "huspuppy in hijab" should spill the names of the eaters of the donations, Obi cannot escape because Obi himself was a signatory to those accounts.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by oshozondii: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congrats ooooooo, Akanbiiiiiiii

Who slapped meeee?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by ebenezary(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hun, we are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by PrinceDoctor(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Highly blessed man. He has paid his dues to God and humanity in no small ways, and he's been rewarded. A man who has invested so much in people can never be silent. Even after his sojourn on earth, BolaAT will be studied in our higher institutions of learning. In my life's journey, "I will take your bones with me." Keep winning sir.

Nigeria must be great. Now is the time.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by mrblessed(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yes, with a disputed election.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by seunmsg(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
God bless you Mr. President. Big Congratulations. All west Africans are expecting you to lead the region to economic prosperity and political stability.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by slawomir: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Disaster of a president

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by MegaPoint11: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Congrats to him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Who God has blessed, no man curse

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by MykellOni(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Lol! Take democracy serious my foot! Did you take democracy serious when you were rigging? Motherfucker!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Throwback: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
When will his Ministers emerge?

1month was the promise.

Or is this Tinubu government not a serious government in the words of Dele Alake?

Speaking with one of our correspondents on Friday, the Special Adviser to the president-elect, Mr Dele Alake, disclosed that it would not take Tinubu up to 60 days to assemble a team of competent hands for his government.
He said, “I told you in an earlier interview that it didn’t take Asiwaju more than three weeks to form his cabinet as governor. That was as at that time. I think 60 days is even too much. A month, maximum, is enough for any serious government to form its cabinet and put a structure of government in place after the swearing-in.”

https://punchng.com/tinubus-cabinet-ready-30-days-after-inauguration-alake/

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by McStoic(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Self deception... Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Kingdemu: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Idan dey get everything once

Senator - First Attempt

Governor - First Attempt

President - First Attempt

Chairman, ECOWAS - First Meeting attended

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by Omicron007: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
shocked

The tyrant Idi-Amin of Uganda was once the Chairman of the Organization for African Unity (OAU).

Tinubu emerging as ECOWAS Chairman is not an achievement.

The worst president in the world, Buhari was even a former Chairman of ECOWAS.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman by FalseProphet1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.

18 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / NASS Members To Get N8.64bn As Wardrobe Allowance Next Week / ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.