Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. (1221 Views)

Falana On Abacha Loot: Nigerian Government Refuses To Account For $4 Billion / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari / Ahmed Lawal Unable To Account For N120 Million - TrackaNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
I have been a fan of Israel all my life and I still am. But I cannot hide the growing cries of my conscience. Not anymore.

The many military actions under the leadership of Benjamin Netanyahu cannot pass the eyes of the world. The 12 years of this man as PM of Israel have been littered with mass murder, wars & outright genocide, against a people who stand no chance against Israel's might. .
All he knows is kill, kill, kill. The man is a Devil.

The World Powers, UN, ICC, AU, EU and all human rights organizations must make sure Benjamin Netanyahu is held to account for the genocide during his tenure. He is an "out of control" mass murderer.

I am not a fan of Hamas or Hezbollah. And I think they also need to be held and prosecuted. But the fact is, those militant groups are not a threat to Israel's existence. They can harm Israel by firing Rockets but they cannot destroy Israel completely. They are not a national army. Hence, the extent of force used by Netanyahu is unjustified.

If the ICC fails to prosecute Netanyahu, then it loses the moral right to prosecute any other war criminal. And the world also loses the moral right to fight for human rights. Benjamin Netanyahu is a mass murderer.

The good thing about life is that, no one escapes God's judgement. A killer like Netanyahu would need five reincarnations to work out his evil karma. In his next lives, he should expect to go through the same killings and bombings that he has unleashed on people. He would live through these experiences. That is the Law of Karma. No one escapes it. Its unfortunate what he has sowed for himself.

In the meantime, the world must hold him to account. He must not get away with this extent of crime. May God help Israel & Palestine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Built2last: 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
lol.

This bombardment is paining the op no be small.

Islam is a religion of vampires, blood sucking urchins. Israel is the answer to Islam.

I saw the Turkish president forming James bond in the comfort of his office in Istanbul.

If he has mind, he should dispatch a fighter jet against Israel, that's action not talk.
Lets see if Turkey wont be forgotten in 14 days.

Israel wakes up everyday preparing for war.

All Muslims are ranting about what is happening between Palestine and Israel. Palestine sent 136 rockets in 30 mins to one country in a civilian population. Just imagine if Israel didn't have that iron Dome Défense system. the number of casualties would have been crazy and Muslims across the globe would have been shouting Allahu akbar. The Muslim world would have celebrated their EID with jubilation if those rockets successfully landed in Israel and there were casualties. But because Israel had a system to stop it, they are crying more than the bereaved. Israel sends warning to civilians to vacate before they bomb, Palestine has never done that. Have you seen the video online where Palestinians are pouring blood on women on children and videoing it and posting online to paint a picture to the world that Israel is killing women and children.

Israel is not a Christian nation that preaches peace. In Judaism its an eye for an eye. Palestine should not start what they can't finish.

See what Islam is doing to Nigeria. Bokoharam and now bandits, killing, raping and extorting people and on Friday you will see them hitting their head on the ground.

Israel should continue the bombardment till they receive sense. I can donate 3 Bitcoin to them if they start GoFundMe.

Rubish

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2021
Hahaha. Stories that touch. The life of any Terrorist is equivalent to that of a housefly. Only meant to be squashed with joy

3 Likes

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by November1857(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:
[s]l have been a fan of Israel all my life and I still am. But I cannot hide the growing cries of my conscience. Not anymore.

The many military actions under the leadership of Benjamin Netanyahu cannot pass the eyes of the world. The 12 years of this man as PM of Israel have been littered with mass murder, wars & outright genocide, against a people who stand no chance against Israel's might. .

The World Powers, UN, ICC, AU, EU and all human rights organizations must make sure Benjamin Netanyahu is held to account for the genocide during his tenure. He is an "out of control" mass murderer.

I am not a fan of Hamas or Hezbollah. And I think they also need to be held and prosecuted. But the fact is, those militant groups are not a threat to Israel's existence. They can harm Israel by firing Rockets but they cannot erase Israel. Hence, the extent of force used by Netanyahu is unjustified.

If the ICC fails to prosecute Netanyahu, then it loses the moral right to prosecute any other war criminal. And the world also loses the moral right to fight for human rights. Benjamin Netanyahu is a mass murderer.

The good thing about life is that, no one escapes God's judgement. A killer like Netanyahu would need five reincarnations to work out his evil karma. In his next lives, he should expect to go through the same killings and bombings that he has unleashed on people. He would live through these experiences. That is the Law of Karma. No one escapes it. Its unfortunate what he has sowed for himself.

In the meantime, the world must hold him to account. He must not get away with this extent of crime [/s]

4 Likes

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by BKayy: 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
Wait let me get it this straight.
According to you they can harm Israel but can't erase all of them.
So to you think it is okay for Israel to relax while Hamas kill their citizens so far not all is killed.
How do you Muslims reason?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by youngeagle(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
These our Palestine brothers can be funny, you fired almost a 1000 missile on Israeli soil, knowing fully well that these people have a mechanism put in place to resist such aggression, and expose your people to danger, this Hamas and those in Gaza should be held accountable, because they are empty head, all they do is stoke up trouble and organize camera men to cry wolf.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 14, 2021
youngeagle:
These our Palestine brothers can be funny, you fired almost a 1000 missile on Israeli soil, knowing fully well that these people have a mechanism put in place to resist such aggression, and expose your people to danger, this Hamas and those in Gaza should be held accountable, because they are empty head, all they do is stoke up trouble and organize camera men to cry wolf.

Yes, Hamas must be held as well. But Israel's genocide is way more that Hamas' s crime.
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by ddippset(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:
I have been a fan of Israel all my life and I still am. But I cannot hide the growing cries of my conscience. Not anymore.

I am not a fan of Hamas or Hezbollah. And I think they also need to be held and prosecuted. But the fact is, those militant groups are not a threat to Israel's existence. They can harm Israel by firing Rockets but they cannot destroy Israel completely. They are not a national army. Hence, the extent of force used by Netanyahu is unjustified.

In the meantime, the world must hold him to account. He must not get away with this extent of crime. May God help Israel & Palestine.
I understand your concern in this case, the might of Israel overwhelms the other side.

But the vital question to ask here is "who is the aggressor"

Not "who is more powerful?"

It's just like a weaker man who is always looking for a stronger man's trouble.
He knows he would be beaten silly but he keeps looking for trouble.

I have not been following this latest conflict but what is of more concern to me is "who fired the first shot?"

I sincerely pray for a case fire and for a permanent end to the hostilities.

Palestinians, Israelies alike; a lot of innocent ones are affected.

It's so sad.

3 Likes

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 14, 2021
Hopefully.
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:

Yes, Hamas must be held as well. But Israel's genocide is way more that Hamas' s crime.
which stupid genocide? I believe u were referring to buhari and buratai Oga park well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Eryyy92: 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
Bros op
The leaders of these world powers and powerful organisation are directly or indirectly ruled by the Jews
From America, down to China , Russia Britain and the rest are directly or indirectly influenced by the Jews
Akhenzi Jews to be precise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Federickson02: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Mumu talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 14, 2021
Eryyy92:
Bros op
The leaders of these world powers and powerful organisation are directly or indirectly ruled by the Jews
From America, down to China , Russia Britain and the rest are directly or indirectly influenced by the Jews
Akhenzi Jews to be precise

So what This kind of talk is the reason Netanyahu is out of control. Doing what he likes. . The world can't continue like this. Palestinians are human too.

1 Like

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by nuban07(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2021
Here in Nigeria, so far Muslims are being killed its a welcome development. Where is humanity South Africans are out there protesting against the killings.
Humanity first before religion

1 Like

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by helinues: 1:06pm On May 14, 2021
The Palestinians also shouldn't have used small hand to receive dirty slap.

Yes they have genuine demands but they are just too illiterates to express themselves to the world in an appealing way.

I am worry for another regional conflict as it was claimed some rockets was launched from Lebanon to Israel

And as for the Netayanhu, he is only using the unnecessary war to seek validation from Israel people.. Anything to divert all the allegations against him

2 Likes

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Federickson02: 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:

So what This kind of talk is the reason Netanyahu is out of control. Doing what he likes. . The world can't continue like this. Palestinians are human too.
You're now sounding like a fool.
Didn't palestinians know that they had humans in their territory when they were firing rockets into the territory of Isreal who obviously have humans in them too?
Weren't the fired rockets intended to kill isrealis? Or you wanna say they just fired those rockets to warn them abi?
I'll post a popular quote which says "First to do, e nor dey pain. Second to do your eye go clear".
Let's just say an assassin decides to cut of my head. I manage to dodge and get a hold of him. I reckon I would do to him worse than he was even planning for me lol so na so my guy
The UN won't do anything to Isreal since they never started the battle lol

1 Like

Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 14, 2021
Amended
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by helinues: 1:13pm On May 14, 2021
ddippset:
I understand your concern in this case, the might of Israel overwhelms the other side.

But the vital question to ask here is "who is the aggressor"

Not "who is more powerful?"

It's just like a weaker man who is always looking for a stronger man's trouble.
He knows he would be beaten silly but he keeps looking for trouble.

I have not been following this latest conflict but what is of more concern to me is "who fired the first shot?"

I sincerely pray for a case fire and for a permanent end to the hostilities.

Palestinians, Israelies alike; a lot of innocent ones are affected.

It's so sad.

No, Israel are the aggressor here... For how long have they been killing Palestinians along the Gaza region? How is what the Israeli soldiers are doing different from Nigeria Police.

Moreover, was Gaza part of Israel territory when they became a state in 1948?
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by ddippset(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

No, Israel are the aggressor here... For how long have they been killing Palestinians along the Gaza region? How is what the Israeli soldiers are doing different from Nigeria Police.

Actually am not looking for history.

This current escalation started some days ago.
What caused it?

Well I might have to research myself.
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by helinues: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
ddippset:
Actually am not looking dor history.

What caused it?

Police brutality of the Palestinians started all this... It has been going on for years now
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Jimasun: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

The crux of the present issue is Isreal trying to send 3500 out of their homes.
It is the height of madness
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

My brother, dont waste time trying to educate nairalanders. They aren't worth the hustle.
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Jimasun: 1:19pm On May 14, 2021
ddippset:
Actually am not looking for history.

What caused it?

Israel is evicting 3500 Palestinians from their homes. That is the genesis of this crisis
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by FarahAideed: 1:20pm On May 14, 2021
You have never been a fan of Isreal ....where were you when Hamas started firing rockets unprovoked
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Jimasun: 1:21pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:

My brother, dont waste time trying to educate nairalanders. They aren't worth the hustle.
Most are brainwashed.
Almost all the people I had engagement with on the issue said Hamas is the aggressor because they shoot rockets. I always ask, did Hamas just wake up and decide to send rockets inside Isreal?
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Eryyy92: 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:

You're now sounding like a fool.
Didn't palestinians know that they had humans in their territory when they were firing rockets into the territory of Isreal who obviously have humans in them too?
Weren't the fired rockets intended to kill isrealis? Or you wanna say they just fired those rockets to warn them abi?
I'll post a popular quote which says "First to do, e nor dey pain. Second to do your eye go clear".
Let's just say an assassin decides to cut of my head. I manage to dodge and get a hold of him. I reckon I would do to him worse than he was even planning for me lol so na so my guy
The UN won't do anything to Isreal since they never started the battle lol
Guy leave them...no need to explain
Sympathising with their fellow headslammers is allowed
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by buJu234: 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:

Sorry OP.

I think either u re too young to understand or u must b a novice when it comes to world politics..
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Penguin2: 1:31pm On May 14, 2021
Built2last:
lol.

This bombardment is paining the op no be small.

Islam is a religion of vampires, blood sucking urchins. Israel is the answer to Islam.

I saw the Turkish president forming James bond in the comfort of his office in Istanbul.

If he has mind, he should dispatch a fighter jet against Israel, that's action not talk.
Lets see if Turkey wont be forgotten in 14 days.

Israel wakes up everyday preparing for war.

All Muslims are ranting about what is happening between Palestine and Israel. Palestine sent 136 rockets in 30 mins to one country in a civilian population. Just imagine if Israel didn't have that iron Dome Défense system. the number of casualties would have been crazy and Muslims across the globe would have been shouting Allahu akbar. The Muslim world would have celebrated their EID with jubilation if those rockets successfully landed in Israel and there were casualties. But because Israel had a system to stop it, they are crying more than the bereaved. Israel sends warning to civilians to vacate before they bomb, Palestine has never done that. Have you seen the video online where Palestinians are pouring blood on women on children and videoing it and posting online to paint a picture to the world that Israel is killing women and children.

Israel is not a Christian nation that preaches peace. In Judaism its an eye for an eye. Palestine should not start what they can't finish.

See what Islam is doing to Nigeria. Bokoharam and now bandits, killing, raping and extorting people and on Friday you will see them hitting their head on the ground.

Israel should continue the bombardment till they receive sense. I can donate 3 Bitcoin to them if they start GoFundMe.

Rubish

What do you expect from adherents of religion of piss?
Re: UN, ICC, EU - Benjamin Netanyahu Must Be Held To Account. by Valkrie: 1:37pm On May 14, 2021
Plus5:

You are obviously a young upcoming fanatic and you just gave yourself away by double talking...!!

You do any how you see any how...only China, Russia and Israel know how to cure you people's psychiatric issue...!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now: #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Rally / Why We Need To Give Igbo The Presidency / What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.