Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) (1223 Views)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
President shehu shagari speaking to the assembled military supreme council.
The photo marks the moment when civilian rule was first re established.
Spotted amongst the military supreme council is Colonel Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Share

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dreaming of Jihad ...

If Shagari had quickly removed this man from the military then , today Nigeria would have been like UAE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by Ezemust: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria worst enemy is buhari

3 Likes

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
"How to finish Nigeria kpata kpata"

Abeg who get the picture make e share by quoting me. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by temitope27(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by vanbonattel: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
How to bomb Lagos and blame it on Ekwueme grin

4 Likes

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by Paragon311(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Futa Jalon mission to be accomplished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by DICKstractor: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

He was like "one day it will be my turn to embezzle and I'll show them wickedness"
Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
He was like "Make my time reach fess cheesy, make I show una how to scatter this country kpatakpata" grin grin
Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by padi94(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
That is the face of a clueless person that attended a lecture in a language he does not understand.

He was like, how I go take comot for this place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by NOwazobia: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
How he can finally islamize Nigeria.

My signature is still very much active. Air.. Drop starts November 23, 2021. Presale is already active with a minimum 0.1ETH. Starting price is $100.

1 Like

Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
See this bloody civilian giving me orders... Walahi only one bullet for my head damburu baa....
Re: What was going through the mind of Buhari In this throwback (Photo) by techWriter3: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Futa Jalon objective to wanna achieved

(1) (Reply)

Don't Enter Nigeria,if You Wish To Enjoy Your Freedom. Benoise Judge tell igboho / The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father / BREAKING: Church, Businesses Destroyed In Sokoto Youth Rampage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.