Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid (3575 Views)

“Tinubu’s Nomination Is Invalid.” APM Tells Tribunal As It Closes Its Case. / VIDEO: Buhari's Vote Is Invalid, Here Is Why / Voting For Tinubu Is Invalid, We'll Rather Vote Obi: Northern Youths Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid by Egemeole: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
There is a platform that I joined recently and I'm asked to do some verification to upgrade my account in that platform so one of the verification step requires my national Identity card (I need to snap or upload the front and back). But I don't have a physical ID card but I have my NIN number so I decided to get my online ID card but after uploading
My 11 digits NIN number I got a reply back that there is no record of my NIN number and I registered for my national Identity since 2014 and I've gotten my NIN number so because of this I decided to check back my NIN number using *346 # but I could not see it: I've tried MTN etisalat and airtel still yet I cannot see my NIN number because of service now I'm frustrated because have not been verified so please I need advice on how I can possiy get my NiN online card
Re: Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid by Kaycee193: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
I am also facing this challenge
Re: Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid by udumosam23(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Egemeole:
There is a platform that I joined recently and I'm asked to do some verification to upgrade my account in that platform so one of the verification step requires my national Identity card (I need to snap or upload the front and back). But I don't have a physical ID card but I have my NIN number so I decided to get my online ID card but after uploading
My 11 digits NIN number I got a reply back that there is no record of my NIN number and I registered for my national Identity since 2014 and I've gotten my NIN number so because of this I decided to check back my NIN number using *346 # but I could not see it: I've tried MTN etisalat and airtel still yet I cannot see my NIN number because of service now I'm frustrated because have not been verified so please I need advice on how I can possiy get my NiN online card

It needs validation. I can help with that. Zero eight zero, six six, zero one, 6141
Re: Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid by Iamanoited: 8:34am On Jan 18
BUHARI AND PANTAMI CRAZY.
WHY NOT CONTINUE NID-NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS OF OBASANJO AND JONATHAN 'S ERA. IT'S ELEVEN DIGITS TOO THAT INCLUDES TWO LETTERS TO REPRESENT STATE OF ISSUE.
BUHARI JUST WASTED NIGERIA MONEY ON PANTAMI .

Orisa37
TINUBU SHOULD CANCEL NID AND NIN AND INTRODUCE TIN-TINUBU IDENTITY NUMBER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. / If Lagos Catches Fire Tonight, It’s Not Our Fault- LP Candidate, Rhodes-vivour / Sahara Reporters: Adamawa Rec, Hudu, Was Flown Out On Datti Ahmed's Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.