Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. (3581 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by automania: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6NSsatJiI

There is a video evidence that the boy was kept in a house against his will by some men of color.
He escaped from the house to report at the police station.
They were arrested as they were arriving Uk from Turkey.
Case has been transferred to Crown court.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Prudoh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
I really pity this man

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ekweremadu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nawa oh! Let us not conclude before the court. But there is a reason I criticized those who fully focused on the boy's age. I said the age is not the only allegation against Ekweremmadu and not all the allegations will be judged based on the boy's age.

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Those people can do anything for survival...let him go to jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
The boy can't win this case. I am very sure of this. I don't know why oo but, I am see he won't win.

What if the four men in question are there to protect the guy?
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by BloomingDale(f): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
rolams:
The boy can't win this case. I am very sure of this. I don't know why oo but, I am see he won't win.

Protect him from what?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by DriverX: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prudoh:
I really pity this man
for what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by automania: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
rolams:

It's not looking good for Ekweremadu.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Nylonbag: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is a fake news he wasn't kept anywhere.The boy himself says they lied to him that he was going to do medical for Job but the doctor told him they wanted to remove one of his organs so he explained to the doctor that they lied to him that it was for employment and that made the doctor to call the police.

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Idiotseverywher: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
The OP is writing trash, you people are very funny , a genuine Visa that allowed a direct flights to Heathrow airport which was where they landed directly, the boy was moving around taking pictures and posting on his Facebook and Twitter on abetted, playing around UK until the kidney test didn't match, before he decided to play fast move for asylum, after he was told to prepare to leave for Nigeria since the kidney didn't match people can write and post rubbish online, ooo , i never see wicked and dirty minds than Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by tinsel: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
The boy is a minor. Ekweremadu clearly stated in his letter to the British High Commission the purpose of this visit and they issued a visa. I don't understand.
Do they issue new applicants visa nowadays without appearing for interviews?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by skywalker240(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Small Small, breeze de blow, fowl Nyansh de tear

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Newton2024: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ekweremadu and his wife are done for. When we tell you guys that every man is equal before the Creator, you don't agree with us because of your ill-gotten wealth. In your wicked imagination, your bleaching daughter's life is precious but David's life is not. See your life now.

May you rot in jail!

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Newton2024: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
tinsel:
The boy is a minor. Ekweremadu clearly stated in his letter to the British High Commission the purpose of this visit and they issued a visa. I don't understand.
Do they issue new applicants visa nowadays without appearing for interviews?

1. Do you believe that Ekweremadu wrote that purported letter to British High Commission?
2. If yes, do you think British High Commission acknowledge the receipt of the said later?
3. If yes, are you sure the boy David was aware of the letter?
4. If yes, is there any formal agreement concerning the kidney harvesting?

I have three more questions.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by tinsel: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:

1. Do you believe that Ekweremadu wrote that purported letter to British High Commission?
2. If yes, do you think British High Commission acknowledge the receipt of the said later?

Did they issue the boy visa without an interview? As for Ekkweremadu's letter to the embassy, time will tell if the letter was fake or not. But if he wrote that letter and a visa was issued, I don't see much in this case now the boy is no longer a minor
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Newton2024: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
tinsel:

Did they issue the boy visa without an interview? As for Ekkweremadu's letter to the embassy, time will tell if the letter was fake or not. But if he wrote that letter and a visa was issued, I don't see much in this case now the boy is no longer a minor
It is likely that they issued the boy visa without interview, according to the boy's side of the story. He was kept indoor for one week and every document was ready without his input except that they took his passport photograph.

Is this possible? Yes, nothing is impossible in Nigeria. If you are familiar with foreign embassies in Nigeria, you would know that it is Nigerians that run things there. Rich men get visa without iota of stress.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by tafabaloo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ekweremadu ti gbanna mu !
Airoju airaye oluwa ma je ki o bawa ooo .

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Yankee101: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Being held against his will is kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Prudoh(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
DriverX:
for what
you won't gerrit
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by aribisala0(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
rolams:

Funny talk.
Is the boy the one making a case? You are VERY SURE?
You are not sure you are just stating your wish
What if they are there to protect him? When you talk try and smell the words as they come out of your mouth?

It is often better to keep your mouth shut than to vomit rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
aribisala0:
Funny talk.
Is the boy the one making a case? You are VERY SURE?
You are not sure you are just stating your wish
What if they are there to protect him? When you talk try and smell the words as they come out of your mouth?

It is often better to keep your mouth shut than to vomit rubbish

Don't worry, you will see at the end.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
automania:

It's not looking good for Ekweremadu.

Maybe
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
BloomingDale:

Protect him from what?

I don't know ooo!
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by automania: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yankee101:
Being held against his will is kidnapping

Yes, that is how they will view it.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Creamypie(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nawa oh! Let us not conclude before the court. But there is a reason I criticized those who fully focused on the boy's age. I said the age is not the only allegation against Ekweremmadu and not all the allegations will be judged based on the boy's age.
no mind his ass lickers. They were all focused on his age by saying he was 21 to cover face, even rushing to publish his bvn, account details, and nin. I just laugh at them. His real age is less than 5% of the crime ekweremadu committed. Organ transplant process has to be documented,signed by parties and their witnesses, and verified/ confirmed by embassy of country of operation, before departure the embassy had to notify their government they represent and the particular Medica institution of intended operation. In the absence of the above, it's illegal organ traffic. Thank God it London, and not Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Creamypie(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:

pls don argue with illiterate. Your brain go just dey overworked for nothing. These guys are quick to say the boy is mature, and quick to publish his details online, without knowing that the age isn't the crime.your points 2,3 and 4 are to be verified, by embassy. Letter must be signed by both sides and their witnesses, before embassy verified, and notifies their government, before departure. If they did any, ekweremadu for no dey prison going to two months now. Ekweremadu is in trouble. He himself knows it is illegal organ traffic

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
the most corrupt politicians are from ipig region
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Hotfreezer: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Ekweremadu is the most senior Igbo political office holder since Ebitu Ukiwe in 1986. For the last 36 years, no Igbo man has risen as high as Ekweremadu in politics.
To see him engage in this nonsense shows the kinds of animals ruling Igboland.
Beaten like a dog in Germany, jailed in Britain. Seems the deities of Alaigbo have left their petty trading and focused on dealing with idiots like Ekweremadu.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Hotfreezer: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2022
rolams:

This one is reasoning like a mental cripple.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Kingspin(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Leave the matter to the court since it's already with them.

I understand your fear but the UK is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by christistruth01: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2022
rolams:

In London?

When Police will be there in 15 minutes if called in an Emergency?

It's not Nigeria you know

You are not dealing with Nigerian Cash and Carry Judges

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Adamawa Rec, Hudu, Was Flown Out On Datti Ahmed's Plane / Appeal Court Ruling: APC Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Are Rules Meant For The Poor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.