Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Investors Needed To Materialize Digi-ali - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed To Materialize Digi-ali (251 Views)

Digi Budget Money Tracker App: My Recommended Budget App For Seamless Financial / Digi-add Review: Make Money On Your Whatsapp Status / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed To Materialize Digi-ali by amazinglanre: 2:12pm On May 14, 2021
Most celebrated successes today started as a discardable idea!

The internet revolution changed the world in diverse ways, and thus value creation = success.

Fintech, Social media, and productivity platforms are hugely successful because of the convenience and immense values they provided.

There are lots of raging problems in the world that can be fixed with a simple app.

Take for instance the relief and account corroboration CCTV provided. A lot of lives has been saved, however, despite the seeming successes of CCTV and forensic analysis a lot of people are behind bars for;
False accusations amidst incriminating evidence (this is a fact).

The tragic murder of Hiny is unfortunate and reoccurrences can be minimized to a reasonable length with a Digital companion (Digi-Hiny, renamed to commemorate Hiny Umouren).

These features of Digi-Hiny includes;

•Missing person expedited investigation
•Security against false accusations amidst incriminating evidence.
•Emergency trigger that alerts first responders to distress location with relevant imaging or audio to help differentiate victims from offenders.
•Distress alert to emergency contacts such as family or friends. A feature that clearly shows movements that would help track the locations of victims or offenders. This would solve a lot of Missing person cases.

To materialize this "Idea" funding is required, hence my plea for support/partnership.

If this idea piques your interest and you want to be part of this incredible startup journey, I can be reached on: 07067058695 (Call only)

PS: Digi-Ali provides immense value hence a huge return of ROI.
Re: Investors Needed To Materialize Digi-ali by amazinglanre: 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
Please mods help this post gain visibility!

@lalasticlala
@seun
@pocohantas
Re: Investors Needed To Materialize Digi-ali by Ekawu(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2021
Front page material

cc: myndd44

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed To Materialize Digi-ali by amazinglanre: 4:26pm On May 14, 2021
Ekawu:
Front page material

cc: myndd44

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Uber/bolt Driver Available / The Best Investment To Secure Lifetime Income / I Sell Good Hardwoods Contact Me Now For Your Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.