Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ready To Build Lands In Developing And Fast Growing Areas In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ready To Build Lands In Developing And Fast Growing Areas In Lagos (133 Views)

10 Risky Areas In Lekki/Ajah To Verify Before You Buy A Property / Why Do Affluent Areas In Nigeria Do This? / Buy and Build Lands In Abuja ( Dominion Global Reality Limited ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Build Lands In Developing And Fast Growing Areas In Lagos by Lagosfinder(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
If you are looking for Ready-to-Build Land in the midst of developing and fast growing community, you cannot afford to miss Edge Villa Estate.
Edge Villa is a service estate with over 100 acres, the estate will feature all fundamental home and resort experience at completion including Recreation area, estate shopping mall among others. Buy Edge Villa Estate now.
Price: N8m for 600sqm
Installment plan: 6months: 8.5m
12months: N9m

Re: Ready To Build Lands In Developing And Fast Growing Areas In Lagos by Lagosfinder(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2021
A cost effective way to own a beautiful house is to buy 2 plots of land in a fast developing area and wait a few years.

When the time is right, sell one plot and use the funds to build the other plot.

Contact Us today for your Land requirements, lets secure you best available offers!

INSPECTION AND PURCHASE
HOTLINE: +2347062223999
VISIT: www.lagosfinder.com
EMAIL: info@lagosfinder.com
Re: Ready To Build Lands In Developing And Fast Growing Areas In Lagos by Lagosfinder(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello Landowners in the making.

We have an offer for you. I am giving 10 lucky people an opportunity to become a land owner.

The land prices has been slashed drastically for you. I understand that some of you want to become a landlord or landlady but the prices seem unrealistic.

This offer gives you access to free health insurance for 2years.
No hidden charges.
No Allocation fee.

Seems too good to be true right. For those of you that knows me already. You know me for credibility.
I wont say what I cant give.

Only 10 people and the offer is gone.

You can send a dm or message on WhatsApp on 07062223999

Re: Ready To Build Lands In Developing And Fast Growing Areas In Lagos by Lagosfinder(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Promo Offers

VIP Gardens

Description:
Along waterside,Peter Memesi, Satellite town, Lagos State.

Title: Perimeter Survey/Layout

Price(one-off):
300sqm-₦5M
450sqm-₦7.5M
600sqm-₦10M

Price(9 months):
300sqm-₦6M
450sqm-₦9M
600sqm-₦12M

Price(12 months):
300sqm-₦6.5M
450sqm-₦9.75M
600sqm-₦13M
. . .
NOTE:
PROMO OFFER VALID TILL 31st of AUGUST,2021.

(1) (Reply)

To Let Newly Built Mini Up Flat 1t L / Land For Sale / 3000sqm Land On Akin Olugbade Street, Victoria Island Lagos For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.