Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? (2208 Views)

US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
I heard some keyboard warriors saying Israel will defeat United States in war.

Is it true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by JohnBullMySon: 3:45pm On May 14, 2021
compton11:

Is it true?
Are they stupid?

US, UK, China, Russia, France will defeat anyone they go to war with. There's a reason they all are permanent Security Council members.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by November1857(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2021
compton11:

Is it true?
United States is Isreal, Isreal is United States..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
nigga answer the right question cos Isreal is not only US allies!

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2021
compton11:

Is it true?
The person saying that is foolish!! Israel might even struggle against either of Egypt,Iran or Turkey. Israel won't even want to go to war with any of those countries, cause they can't last long in a war of attrition. This is one of the reason they have a nuclear bomb.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
U.S Can Defeat Isreal In War But U.S Won't Want To Fight Them Because Of What They Benefit 4rm Isreal.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by joyandfaith: 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by joyandfaith: 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Are they stupid?

US, UK, China, Russia, France will defeat anyone they go to war with. There's a reason they all are permanent Security Council members.
And none of them would go to war against Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by JohnBullMySon: 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

And none of them would go to war against Israel.
That's true as well. They have no reason to do so.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by rottennaija(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
Truvel:
U.S Can Defeat Isreal In War But U.S Won't Want To Fight Them Because Of What They Benefit 4rm Isreal.
What do they benefit from Israel?

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Danny50: 9:41pm On May 14, 2021
Like my brother above me said US is ISRAEL and ISRAEL is US so lets forcuse on palestine and stop creating irelevance thread.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
rottennaija:

What do they benefit from Israel?
I Can't Tell But It's Obvious Dat Dey Are In A Good Relationship.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 14, 2021
compton11:

Is it true?
You are a divide and rule jihadist

Nobody said anything Abdul

We know Israel is giving you severe pains

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by seunny4lif(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2021
Russia can never go to war with Israel as more than 20% of Israel people are Russian-Jews.
Israel PM has met with Putin more than any other leader within the last 7years
Most Israel politicians uses Putin picture for political campaign during election
They have both passports and reason at almost all Russians billionaires also owned houses in Israel.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by AstroG: 1:25am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The person saying that is foolish!! Israel might even struggle against either of Egypt,Iran or Turkey. Israel won't even want to go to war with any of those countries, cause they can't last long in a war of attrition. This is one of the reason they have a nuclear bomb.

Oga,all those countries military might put together can never measure up to ⅓ of Israels military might. U just heard abt the Iron Dome,aff you heard about the hydrogen and atomic bumb,plus the phosphorus white powder acid undecided
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Jakemedg(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2021
compton11:
nigga answer the right question cos Isreal is not only US allies!
I sense stupidity and mischief in your question.
Like someone rightly said Israel is USA and USA is Israel.
Such friendship can not be said of China and Iran or Russia and Iran.
China and Russia has its own interests.
If the USA - Israel friendship hurts you can go and protest at any US embassy

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Jakemedg(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
No reasonable country goes in to a useless war especially when it's not sure it would win the war. Look at China and Taiwan the Chinese have been plotting for long to recover Taiwan and still haven't been successful, who knows the day they go into full blown confrontation with Taiwan that will be China 's end.
As for Egypt they are not Israel's mate and Egyptians know that. Turkey too wouldn't dare Israel except Iran but a full scale will be much more catastrophic for Iran than Israel forget about nuclear weapons the IDF are experienced and always battle ready.
And lastly i don't see any war happening between Iran and Israel even in the next 20 years because no country want to be like Nagasaki and Hiroshima not in this 21st century
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by sunboy(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2021
Truvel:

And what is that thing the US is benefiting from Isreal?

What are you people drinking sef

Last I check US donate money yearly to fund Isreal military.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by sunboy(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2021
Truvel:
I Can't Tell But It's Obvious Dat Dey Are In A Good Relationship.

Then don’t type what you done know. It’s a public forum, it’s pretty embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by sunboy(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2021
AstroG:

Oga,all those countries military might put together can never measure up to ⅓ of Israels military might. U just heard abt the Iron Dome,aff you heard about the hydrogen and atomic bumb,plus the phosphorus white powder acid undecided

What drugs are you on

Carry your beer parlor conversation comot for here grin

Too much action film dey disturb you

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by michresakidjo(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2021
Get the fact straight into their numbskull Israel is the 51st state of United states. The U.S foreign policy I'm the middle east is protection of Israel from her pugnacious neighbours.

Perish the thought bro

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by seunny4lif(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2021
The reason Iran and Israel will never go to full confrontation is the distance between the 2 countries.
They are not next-door countries meaning Israel will have to use UAE or Saudi Arabia and that will not work because that will cause massive problems for those kingdoms.

Russia can't choose a side because that will cause massive anti-government protests in Russia as the Russian Muslim population will support Iran and most Russians have a family with Israeli citizenship.

Jakemedg:
No reasonable country goes in to a useless war especially when it's not sure it would win the war. Look at China and Taiwan the Chinese have been plotting for long to recover Taiwan and still haven't been successful, who knows the day they go into full blown confrontation with Taiwan that will be China 's end.
As for Egypt they are not Israel's mate and Egyptians know that. Turkey too wouldn't dare Israel except Iran but a full scale will be much more catastrophic for Iran than Israel forget about nuclear weapons the IDF are experienced and always battle ready.
And lastly i don't see any war happening between Iran and Israel even in the next 20 years because no country want to be like Nagasaki and Hiroshima not in this 21st century

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:
I sense stupidity and mischief in your question.
Like someone rightly said Israel is USA and USA is Israel.
Such friendship can not be said of China and Iran or Russia and Iran.
China and Russia has its own interests.
If the USA - Israel friendship hurts you can go and protest at any US embassy
u are stupid idiot.

Simple question u can't answer,i used to see brainwashed naija Christians saying even US cannot defeat Israel cos they are God people.

So I ask.

Can Israel defeat US in war?

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
You are a divide and rule jihadist

Nobody said anything Abdul
swear with your life that nobodies never said it among naija Christians

Mikecold:

We know Israel is giving you severe pains
not more than those who their human god was called bastard and sorcerer by that same people.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 15, 2021
sunboy:

Then don’t type what you done know. It’s a public forum, it’s pretty embarrassing.
I.T. K, They Won't Av Been In A Good Relationship If There Isn't Benefit In Their Relationship. Mind U, D Isreali Are Backed Up By D U.S. D Reason D U.S Are Just Folding Their Arms Watching Is Because Their Dear Friend Isreal Are Somehow Winning D War.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Rrex99(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2021
compton11:

Is it true?
You are a terrorist. Very unreasonable topic.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by olugabbie(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:

First of all, there is no country on earth that will want to attack Chinese home land no matter what China does. US can never and will never attack Chinese homeland. No one wants to risk a nuclear war. If US tries it. That will be the end of both China & US. The two super powers can engage in a proxy war over taiwan. Not a full scale war.

Secondly, Israel will not want to fight a country or countries (Turkey, Egypt e.t.c) that can cause heavy casualties on it's civilian population. These countries are not like Palestine that has no military. Infact the super powers will do everything possible to make sure it does not hapen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by olugabbie(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:

War most times go against what paper says. US will defend Russia on paper. But in reality the two will destroy each with nuke. In world war ii, Germany had what it takes to defeat the European super powers on paper. But in reality it failed.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Are they stupid?

the united kingdom can't go to war with some nation without the US behind them, they are not as powerful as you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Jakemedg(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2021
compton11:
u are stupid idiot.

Simple question u can't answer,i used to see brainwashed naija Christians saying even US cannot defeat Israel cos they are God people.

So I ask.

Can Israel defeat US in war?
Look at this brainwashed idiot I have answered you long time ago and my answer is that the US is Israel and Israel is USA
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Jakemedg(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2021
olugabbie:

First of all, there is no country on earth that will want to attack Chinese home land no matter what China does. US can never and will never attack Chinese homeland. No one wants to risk a nuclear war. If US tries it. That will be the end of both China & US. The two super powers can engage in a proxy war over taiwan. Not a full scale war.

Secondly, Israel will not want to fight a country or countries (Turkey, Egypt e.t.c) that can cause heavy casualties on it's civilian population. These countries are not like Palestine that has no military. Infact the super powers will do everything possible to make sure it does not hapen.
Mr man have you ever seen a war where both sides doesn't have casualties?
Did i ever claim that Israel won't suffer casualties?
I don't understand the part where you said" no country will want to attack Chinese homeland "
Did i say US want to attack Chinese homeland?

Israel will crush Egypt and for Turkey even though i have great respect for Turkey military might in a warfare Turkey can't defeat Israel forget nuclear weapons.
Lastly the likes of Russia, USA, CHINA, TURKEY can never engage in a full scale war no matter what
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Jakemedg(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2021
olugabbie:

War most times go against what paper says. US will defend Russia on paper. But in reality the two will destry each with nuke. In world war ii, German had what it takes to defeat the European supwer powers on paper. But in reality it failed.
When it comes to military might ( Air Force, Navy, Army) i respect Russia in fact i rate them ahead of the US military i don't subscribe to that notion that US will defeat Russia in a full scale war.
Both Nations can never engage each other in a full blown confrontation because they match each other in almost everything that has to do with weapons and armouries

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Journalist Exposes The Truth About Ukraine. / See The Scary World War II Bomb Discovered In A German City (photo) / See What Happens When The Queen Of England Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.