Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? (2212 Views)

US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:
Look at this brainwashed idiot I have answered you long time ago and my answer is that the US is Israel and Israel is USA

Oh mumu u haven't answer

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2021
Rrex99:
You are a terrorist. Very unreasonable topic.
my fellow terrorist,answer the question!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by olugabbie(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:

When it comes to military might ( Air Force, Navy, Army) i respect Russia in fact i rate them ahead of the US military i don't subscribe to that notion that US will defeat Russia in a full scale war.
Both Nations can never engage each other in a full blown confrontation because they match each other in almost everything that has to do with weapons and armouries

Russia undoubtedly has a very strong military. But US military is stronger. US has the money. US spends about $750 billion on it military yearly compare to Russia which spend less than $100 billion on its military. US has more than times two of the total number of fighter jets that Russia has. US has its naval presence almost everywhere. Russian navy is very small compare to the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by sunboy(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Truvel:
I.T. K, They Won't Av Been In A Good Relationship If There Isn't Benefit In Their Relationship. Mind U, D Isreali Are Backed Up By D U.S. D Reason D U.S Are Just Folding Their Arms Watching Is Because Their Dear Friend Isreal Are Somehow Winning D War.

Tell me about the benefits US is getting from a Isreal simple, but you’re calling names already.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by seunny4lif(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
USA spend massively due to having many bases and be the head of NATO.
USA spend more on her Navy because aircraft carriers are not cheap and to maintain 10 is hard.
USA CAN NEVER GO IN DIRECT WITH RUSSIA
UNLESS BOTH WANT TO BE WIPE OUT from the world map.
Spending money on Military does not make you super power
Saudi spend money on military than Russia and UK for the pass few years and you think Saudi can fight Russia grin
olugabbie:

Russia undoubtedly has a very strong military. But US military is stronger. US has the money. US spends about $750 billion on it military yearly compare to Russia which spend less than $100 billion on its military. US has more than times two of the total number of fighter jets that Russia has. US has its naval presence almost everywhere. Russian navy is very small compare to the US.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 15, 2021
sunboy:

Tell me about the benefits US is getting from a Isreal simple, but you’re calling names already.
U Are D One Has Refused To Get A Simple Ans To Ur Question. D U.S & Isreal Are Very Good Friends. In Every Good Friendship, There Are Benefits. D U.S Are There To Back Isreal Up Incase D War Is No Longer Favourable 4 Isreal.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by sunboy(m): 1:23am On May 16, 2021
Truvel:
U Are D One Has Refused To Get A Simple Ans To Ur Question. D U.S & Isreal Are Very Good Friends. In Every Good Friendship, There Are Benefits. D U.S Are There To Back Isreal Up Incase D War Is No Longer Favourable 4 Isreal.

Simple question; you said the US is benefiting from Isreal, so I SIMPLY ask, name those things the US is benefiting from Isreal!!!!

If you don’t have anything to answer then stop quoting me jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
If US and Isreal engage in a war. Isreal will win not because Isreal can win US but because to play out the script, i.e. fulfilling the bybull narratives thereby making the gullibles to be more foolish...

P. S: Like someone said earlier, IS-REAL and US are one, know this and know peace.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Workch: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
If US and Isreal engage in a war. Isreal will win not because Isreal can win US but because to play out the script, i.e. fulfilling the bybull narratives thereby making the gullibles to be more foolish...

P. S: Like someone said earlier, IS-REAL and US are one, know this and know peace.
You are a deluded person. Extremely deluded with sciolism

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
You are a deluded person. Extremely deluded with sciolism

You are the wisest. You are right in your own ignorance.

grin grin grin
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by MangekyoAlt: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Are they stupid?

US, UK, China, Russia, France will defeat anyone they go to war with. There's a reason they all are permanent Security Council members.

UK? France?
Mate you must be high on some cheap weed
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by MangekyoAlt: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Israel wouldn't be able to defeat the USA. Nevertheless, those two countries would never go to war against each other
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by DCatt: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Any country can defeat the USA right now. No country in a civil war can fight off any outside threat.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Biodun556(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
I Can't Tell But It's Obvious Dat Dey Are In A Good Relationship.

Many of US elites are Israelites. They control US economy, media and politics. Reasons why Adolf Hitler kill them because they had the same influence in Germany then.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by Biodun556(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
compton11:
I heard some keyboard warriors saying Israel will defeat United States in war.

Is it true?

Many US elites are Israelites. They control US economy, media and politics. Reasons why Adolf Hitler kill them because they had the same influence in Germany then.

It might be true because Israelis occupy strategic positions in U.S..

The Israelis contributed a lot to American revolution against the British colonial master which lated led to freedom. Formation of United Nations through US is also there that's why everything is structured in their favour on palestine issue.

US places Israel interest above American citizens. Israel is included in American budget every year. So it is like US annex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by compton11(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Biodun556:

Many US elites are Israelites. They control US economy, media and politics. Reasons why Adolf Hitler kill them because they had the same influence in Germany then.

It might be true because Israelis occupy strategic positions in U.S..

The Israelis contributed a lot to American revolution against the British colonial master which lated led to freedom. Formation of United Nations through US is also there that's why everything is structured in their favour on palestine issue.
u actually want to say Jews not Israel.

And how the Bleep is that related to my question
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by olugabbie(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the united kingdom can't go to war with some nation without the US behind them, they are not as powerful as you think.

UK has the capacity to fight a major war outside its territory. It can deploy it's submarines, aircraft carrier & other warships to fight Israel. But Israel does not has that capacity. They can not deploy their military thousands of kilometer away from home. They lack such capacity. Israelis military is designed to protect Israel and nothing more. Israel is not a super power. Although UK may find it difficult to defeat Israel. Countries like France, Germany & Italy also have the capacity to take the fight to Israel.

Countries like US & Russia can defeat Israel within a month.

Russia can use its nuclear-powered submarine fleet, warships and bomber fleet to suppress Israel air defence systems. The submarines, warships and bombers can launch cruise missiles from thousand of kilometers away to take out key military sites & air defence systems. While preparing for the invasion proper. The US can do the same. Infact US has more of these equipments.

After the Israelis air defence systems have been suppressed and key military sites have been taken out. The US can then launch fighter jets from it aircraft carriers to carry out further air raids on Israelis military sites (military barracks, military equipment production sites, naval bases, air bases, power plants, nuclear plant sites). Then hundreds of US landing ships can now take use troops and equipments to Israel for land invasion.

Russia on the other hand can invade from Syria. They can use Syrian air base to further carry out attack on Israelis military sites. The Russian fighter jet can be protected by S-400 defence systems placed along the border between Israel & Syria. Russia has quite number of landing ships that they can also be used for the invasion.

Wthin a month the US or Russia can defeat Israel. But at a great cost. Israel has a formidable air force. Though very small. So it air force can be overwhelmed.
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
@ olugabbie, Your analysis deserve some commendations, I love the way you carefully spelled out how Russia and the US could easily subjugate Isreal, but I still maintain that the British army is weak, the last battle the British army fought and won without the support of the US was the Falkland war of 1982 against a weak Argentine military.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by panafrican(m): 3:36am On Oct 13, 2021
If Israel wants to commit suicide, then it can try to attack Uncle Sam. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Isreal Will Defeat United States In War? by bestpunterever: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
November1857:
United States is Isreal, Isreal is United States..
so you will say this in an examination hall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! / See What Happens When The Queen Of England Is Dead / ‘witch-doctor’ In Obama’s Native Kenya Home Predicts Election Victory Ahead Of T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.