Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Do you know about peak aimers international - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do you know about peak aimers international (1164 Views)

Boe To Raise Rates Again In March, Inflation To Peak Soon After / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you know about peak aimers international by lafex: 3:49pm On May 14, 2021
I received an invite SMS from an investment company here in Ibadan with the name PEAK AIMERS INTERNATIONAL but I don't know what they are really into.
I need someone to give me the details what what they are into before I go for their conference which is slated for tomorrow.
Your attention is needed please.
Re: Do you know about peak aimers international by MrUchenna1(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2021
lafex:
I received an invite SMS from an investment company here in Ibadan with the name PEAK AIMERS INTERNATIONAL but I don't know what they are really into.
I need someone to give me the details what what they are into before I go for their conference which is slated for tomorrow.
Your attention is needed please.

PEAK AIMERS INTERNATIONAL (PAI) presents a Non Governmental initiative that has been put on ground to help you through a ”Mentoring Program and a Functional Business Platform” to raise the funds you need to set up other business(es) of your choice especially that business which has been your desire for many years

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan For Investment / Now Or Never / Retiring Rich Without Pension -International Conference on Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.