Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja (2293 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: A Ticking Time Bomb For Nigeria / Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello Has Set A Time Bomb For Himself / Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by rafindo(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2021
2006 my good friend ask me when is the two state solution going to be a reality. I laughed out loud remembering our lord prayer on unity. May (in context is used in uncertain case) they be one as you and I are one. This was unanswered prayer till now.

The flame continues
White House is numb,
No 10 is sleeping.
kremlin has no business.
Zhongnanhai is quite
and lastly Élysée is looking unperturbed.
P5 is just not interested in intervening.
The world is ruled by chess moves.
Saud the custodian is helpless.
You know why the jews are powerful they owned the P5.

Who loses in this
Looser 1: Riyadh under the armpit of Washington has been reduced to an onlooker when it comes to Tel Aviv issues. Its islamic leadership is greatly wanning and as drawn the anger of Muslims all over the world about it nonchalance.

Looser 2: The P5 ability to be the moral police of world continues to be decreasing gradually.

Looser 3: The democrats handling of the situation is going to cost them 2022.

Winner 1: Ankara is gradually increasing its leadership strength and it now the focal beacon of the Muslim world.

Winner 2: The republican party is now basking on the failures of the adminstration to push forward trump's plan for the region. They reclaim the house and senate come 2022.

Winner 3: Bibi embattled PM regains ultra conservative support of the Zionist movement.

Fencing lords:

Cairo will be smiling to the bank very soon as the only ME government having good relationships with Tel Aviv they serve as mediator.

So why am I writing this:
Abuja is the most confused party now is this escalation. With a largely illiterate northern population and a government know to be pro jihadist the tendencies of religious clash between the fanatics and Christians up north is brewing. Israel embassy in Abuja is a prime target to vent their frustration. The largely southern Christian population support for Israel is an explosive awaiting to be used against .........

The national orientation agency must pass the news that this is not a religious crisis but a powerplay between two old foes since the time of Isaac and Ismael.

Key note.
We Israeli Muslims living in Jerusalem (west)
They are Arabic Christians living in Jerusalem(east).

Writes Rafindo from the cave of cartography.

7 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2021
Terrorists vs God's chosen ones.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Federickson02: 3:59pm On May 14, 2021
undecided
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Kosoco(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2021
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Joel3(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2021
The war has a religious undertones. Jerusalem means so much to jews more than any religion on earth. The muslim is just dragging it been that they want the middle east all for them self.

5 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by joyandfaith: 4:09pm On May 14, 2021
rafindo:
2006 my good friend ask me when is the two state solution going to be a reality. I laughed out loud remembering our lord prayer on unity. May (in context is used in uncertain case) they be one as you and I are one. This was unanswered prayer till now.

The flame continues
White House is numb,
No 10 is sleeping.
kremlin has no business.
Zhongnanhai is quite

Who loses in this
Looser 1: Riyadh under the armpit of Washington has been reduced to an onlooker when it comes to Tel Aviv issues. Its islamic leadership is greatly wanning and as drawn the anger of Muslims all over the world about it nonchalance.

Looser 2: The P5 ability to be the moral police of world continues to be decreasing gradually.

Winner 1: Ankara is gradually increasing its leadership strength and it now the focal beacon of the Muslim world.

Winner 2: The republican party is now basking on the failures of the adminstration to push forward trump's plan for the region. They reclaim the house and senate come 2022.

Winner 3: Bibi embattled PM regains ultra conservative support of the Zionist movement.

Fencing lords:

Cairo will be smiling to the bank very soon as the only ME government having good relationships with Tel Aviv they serve as mediator.

Abuja is the most confused party now is this escalation. With a largely illiterate northern population and a government know to be pro jihadist the tendencies of religious clash between the fanatics and Christians up north is brewing. Israel embassy in Abuja is a prime target to vent their frustration. The largely southern Christian population support for Israel is an explosive awaiting to be used against .........

The national orientation agency must pass the news that this is not a religious crisis but a powerplay between two old foes since the time of Isaac and Ismael.

Key note.

Correct. You are doing well. I am satisfied

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by joyandfaith: 4:12pm On May 14, 2021
rafindo:

The flame continues
White House is numb,
No 10 is sleeping.
kremlin has no business.
Zhongnanhai is quite

Who loses in this

Fencing lords:

Key note.

Jews and P5. Can you explain?
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by rafindo(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Jews and P5. Can you explain?

Sorry for the abbreviation.
The 5 permanently united Nations security council members.
UK
USA
France
China.
Russia.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by rafindo(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Correct. You are doing well. I am satisfied

I appreciate.
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by rafindo(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2021
Joel3:
The war has a religious undertones. Jerusalem means so much to jews more than any religion on earth. The muslim is just dragging it been that that want the middle east all for them self.

The religious angle will always be there but on this it more of ethnic connotations. The jews versus the arabs.
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Joel3(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2021
rafindo:

The religious angle will always be there but on this it more of ethnic connotations. The jews versus the arabs.
the jew just a 6 million is capable of turning the arab world to a ghost land. If they the arab have the might of israel they would have for long wipe out that 6 million people.

So who is fooling who?

5 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by helinues: 5:26pm On May 14, 2021
Joel3:
the jew just a 6 million is capable of turning the arab world to a ghost land. If they the arab have the might of israel they would have for long wipe out that 6 million people.

So who is fooling who?

Israel can't fight 3-4 countries at a time. Saudi Arabia would have loved to help Palestinians but because of Iran, they would stay put, they would have also loved to help Israel but because the majority of the Palestinians are muslim which is Christian Vs Muslim fight, they might overlook.

Russia would prefer to sell weapons to all party than getting involved in the mess.

UK, US have stopped going into senseless war... China don't even like to get involved in this kind of mess..

Majority of the Palestinians are illiterates which can scatter things without considering the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Israel can't fight 3-4 countries at a time. Saudi Arabia would have loved to help Palestinians but because of Iran, they would stay put, they would have also loved to help Israel but because the majority of the Palestinians are muslim which is Christian Vs Muslim fight, they might overlook.

Russia would prefer to sell weapons to all party than getting involved in the mess.

UK, US have stopped going into senseless war... China don't even like to get involved in this kind of mess..

Majority of the Palestinians are illiterates which can scatter things without considering the consequences

Palestine Don buy market and they must take it home. Next time, they should warn Hamas not to attack Israel again. They are Jews and strongly believe in tooth for tooth

6 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by rafindo(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Saudi silence has nothing to do with Iran rather they are dancing to the tone of Washington. White House has kept the monarchy in place for a long time in return Riyadh keeps mute to appease them.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by joyandfaith: 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
rafindo:

Sorry for the abbreviation.
The 5 permanently united Nations security council members.
UK
USA
France
China.
Russia.
I know.
How does jews control them ?
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Theyoungmatron: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Your analysis is right on point. Can't believe i am agreeing to what you type, you thwarted epicentre of ingrates shocked

Iran is right there in the shadows urging Lebanon and Hamas to suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by FoolishBoy419: 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
rafindo:

The flame continues
White House is numb,
No 10 is sleeping.
kremlin has no business.
Zhongnanhai is quite

Who loses in this

Fencing lords:

Key note.

Bottom line is, religion creates idiots

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Joel3(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2021
helinues:

they did it in the past. Jordan, iraq, egypt, syria and won two separate times.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by ivolt: 8:09pm On May 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Palestine Don buy market and they must take it home. Next time, they should warn Hamas not to attack Israel again. They are Jews and strongly believe in tooth for tooth
It has everything to do with Iran because Iran will be the greatest beneficiary of Israeli loss.
Ever heard of 1973 oil embargo?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Eryyy92: 8:11pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

I know.
bro
The op is correct
While reading, I have come across the influences of the Jews on almost all world organisation,world banks, and the p5
In fact they all dance to the tone of the Jews
It might be difficult for me to explain this to you. But I have known these things long before this Israel Palestine crises
Hence there's little or nothing the world government will do about it.
Russia, China, USA, France, Britain
Are all under the influence of the Jews

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by joyandfaith: 8:15pm On May 14, 2021
Eryyy92:
bro
The op is correct
While reading, I have come across the influences of the Jews on almost all world organisation,world banks, and the p5
In fact they all dance to the tone of the Jews
It might be difficult for me to explain this to you. But I have known these things long before this Israel Palestine crises
Hence there's little or nothing the world government will do about it.
Russia, China, USA, France, Britain
Are all under the influence of the Jews

May be through IMF and world banks
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by helinues: 8:53pm On May 14, 2021
Joel3:
they did it in the past. Jordan, iraq, egypt, syria and won two separate times.

In the past without Nuclear Arsenal...
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by rafindo(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

I know.
The richest and wealthiest American have Jewish origin same with France,UK and Russia. Their influence in China is minimal but Banking and agricultural technology influence is felt over there.

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 14, 2021
I blame Mohamed the peadophile for all this crisis.

He wasn't born in Israel, he never lived there, but his obsession with Jews made him fabricate a lie that he had a "dream" where he was sent to heaven from Jerusalem.

His foolish followers didn't see this "dream" but believed their prophet ascended to heaven not from Medina where his body was but from Jerusalem.

On this lame "dream" they established their fact that Jerusalem is also their holy land and built a mosque there.

He planned this never ending war of pitching Arabs continuously against Jews by that lie because of his desire to see bloodshed of Jews.

The Arab Muslims from the ottoman to all Muslim Arabs are fighting for the land only to preserve the integrity of a false dream

Today Palestinians can not leave Israel not because they don't want to but because they are now emotional that they are fighting for their peadophile prophet fantasy dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by Mindlog: 4:24am On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Why haven't Palestinians used their illiteracy which you have projected to be a strength, to "scatter" Israel once and for all, what are they waiting for?
Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by joyandfaith: 4:43am On May 15, 2021
helinues:

The latest statistics show that 96.3% of the population of Palestine is literate. ... Amongst males, 98.4% are literate. Literacy rates are highest in the Gaza Strip, with a literate population of 96.8%, compared to 96% in the West Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 4:47am On May 15, 2021
Jews are the first to introduced bank loan.
Biggest reason Hilter killed millions of them because they control the bank by borrow people money hereby controlling all the businesses in Europe.
The biggest collections of Hilter war prize was in Paris by one of the Jew family who controlled all the Europe bank.
That’s the reason they own all the bank in the world expect few countries like NK, Iran that don’t agree.
Russia can never go to war with Israel as around 30% of Israel citizens are also Russia citizens.
During Israel elections time, most of the politicians uses Putin picture for election.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 4:57am On May 15, 2021
Africa has a long way to go
Where was their God when Hilter almost wipe them out of the world if not for the Soviet army that saved them.
Reason Nigeria has not developed, leaders packing your money and giving it to churches and mosques.
They know you will be happy as long as the pastor says God said
Mumu people
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Terrorists vs God's chosen ones.

(1) (Reply)

Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits / Bola Tinubu: Has The Infinity Master Rendered Aregbesola Irrelevant Like Ambode / A Rare Photo Of Pa Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.