Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? (1242 Views)

Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / How Do I Build Wordpress Plugin Like Yoast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by showby: 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
I want to start an online business but I am not a developer. What app can I build to make money - an app that will be useful to users. I have a budget of One Million Naira (N1,000,000).
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by classicben3: 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
I don't understand you send me a mail let's discuss better

we.share@yahoo.com
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 14, 2021
If you're here asking how to build an app with one million and make money, I'm sorry to say, money miss road.

Your question prove you know nothing about apps, or what app development entails hence, you're bound to make mistake and waste that money.

Trust me, it will end in regret. Anyone telling you to email him or her only wants take a bite from that One Million...

Please suspend your plan, and take time to think of a business you know very well and can do.

Don't invest in something you know nothing about.

My one cent!

6 Likes

Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by classicben3: 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
HenryDion:
If you're here asking how to build an app with one million and make money, I'm sorry to say, money miss road.

Your question prove you know nothing about apps, or what app development entails hence, you're bound to make mistake and waste that money.

Trust me, it will end in regret. Anyone telling you to email him or her only wants take a bite from that One Million...

Please suspend your plan, and take time to think of a business you know very well and can do.

My one cent!

Referring to me won't prove a point I can't chat with him on Nairaland to know his plans or output, it might just be a stunt you know how people behave on Nairaland so stop playing an advisory agent no one wants his money but to discuss, I would have said same thing to him but not to go after his money before you conclude someone who just wrote he has one million naira and wants an app where he can make money how do you believe such we africans are still backwards in terms of thinking that's just the truth.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by kenniefawole(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2021
showby:
I want to start an online business but I am not a developer. What app can I build to make money - an app that will be useful to users. I have a budget of One Million Naira (N1,000,000).

Except you are into a business , creating an app to make money isn’t clearly a good idea , An app isn’t just something you create and start making money .. you decide your money generating method , an app doesn’t automatically generate money .. but if you have a looking for a business (in form of app) to run then you can decide on
1) VTU (sell data , Airtime , TV subs , Electricity bills and lot more) , this could be in form of an app
2) An E- learning app - (something like maybe a jamb practise app, or Tutorial kinda)

Or anything you have proper knowledge about

But advisably , why not create a blog (you will bearly spend 150k , set up your google adsense , get ways of promoting your blog and generate high page view , you can be rest assured that you are earning some $ every month , truth be told naira is now useless , so try all your best to secure a business in a Foriegn currency

We have lot of Ideas but first you need to understand the concept of what you need , how fast do you want to generate revenue , what is the ROI you are looking at and all that

My name is kenniefawole , a certified business strategist , you can reach out to me for more info

1 Like

Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by LikeAking: 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
showby:

App full market. You must bring some thing unik.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by MrDigitalVentur: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
I Have A Great App i Hope to build in the future when i got money

Am not a developer so i will hire too

Maybe you want to bring this vission to reality

Lets chat
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by LMServices: 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by Joevics(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
For those saying they can't build because they aren't developers. You don't need to be a developer to build a mobile or web app. There are no code tools like bubble that you can use to bring your Ideas to life.

showby:
I have an app that I'm looking for a partner if you're interested. I don't need money. Just someone serious. You can contact me for details.
As for your question, you can build a dating app. Or even a movie download site. But don't invest your money yet. Learn how to use no code tools like bubble (check Udemy for courses), and build it yourself, so you can use the money for ads.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by BelloP: 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
What do you want to do:
1. Make an app?
2. make money?
3. invest money?
4. buy an app?
5. Create a start up?
6. You want to do giveaway?
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by joinnow: 7:28pm On May 14, 2021
showby:
Go and study Nigeria problems and then come up with using app to solve the problems.

Eg now we face security challenges you can check USA apps that is solving security issue over there and replicate same in Nigeria.

You can come up with app that farmers or villagers can download and whenever they see Fulani herdman. They tap the app and it will send signal and coordinate to omoteku.first it will be free then you monetize later
You can contact me for more guidance

1 Like

Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by donsheddy1(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2021
HenryDion:

My one cent!
Best opinion here though. Go back to your drawing board and be creative on your own first before seeking what to do online.

Na Naija you dey oo.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by showby: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
HenryDion:

My one cent!

How you concluded that I know nothing about app scares me. Please those with suggestions should help.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by classicben3: 1:29am On May 15, 2021
showby:

How you concluded that I know nothing about app scares me. Please those with suggestions should help.

If you still need good and beneficiary surgestion you can send me a mail check my signature
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by Emeka71(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2021
You need to have a business then the app would be used by people to access the business.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by Blessade: 8:09am On May 15, 2021
showby:
90% of that money should go into advertisements to make the app popular otherwise even if you build the next Instagram or bolt it will end in premium tears.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by TwitAppy: 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
Well the right info has already been passed to you on app biz.

First you need to be creative, or find a solution to the problems facing the people on daily basis.

Someone suggested about an app that will help villagers raise alarm if Fulani herders are sighted, it would have been a good idea if the villagers were not villagers, like in town where u have different kind of sophisticated phones Android's and iOS how many of the villagers can operate an Android talk more of having such as phones?

I was once in search of an idea when I notice Facebook was no longer secured and safe for Africans so I embarked on the journey of creating a social online community that Africans can call there's, no security threats no one is monitoring your profile or post etc.

CIA, FBI and the other agencies are not monitoring anyone using www.twitappy.com

Partners are also needed the messenger app is already on playstore

But the timeline app is yet available.

So please cool down think of something that can solve problems,
And mind you you have to invest more on promotion for you to start earning returns and it's not instant.
Re: What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? by Nobody: 2:15am On May 25, 2021
showby:
Let me build a dropshipping business for you, setup is less than 100k, so you use the remaining money for ads.
P.S: dropshipping is all about selling selling products directly from suppliers, withou keeping stocks or inventory.

it's about advertising the products, once customers made their payment, you pay the supplier and the supplier ship the goods while you keep the profits.

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Enables Card To Card Transfer Feature! / Please I Need A Fast Tutor On 21,22 On Forum And Website / Help Uploading A Elgg Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.