Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? (719 Views)

I Need An SEO Expert To Build My Domain Authority / I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account / I Need An Expert Who Can Help Me Build My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
You've undoubtedly already heard of "CMS" if you're trying to build a website for your online business, portfolio, or event.

A good CMS makes it possible for anyone, regardless of prior technical expertise, to develop, manage, and publish their own content without ever having to touch a line of code.

Wordpress is the most popular and widely used CMS that powers about 43% of websites across the globe. However, many people who want to create their websites question if wordpress is the best CMS to use.

The answer to this question depends on the type of website to be created.

Wordpress might not really be suitable for complex websites which require lots of backend manipulations. However, it is a wonderful choice when it comes to establishing blogs, charity, corporate, and portfolio websites.

Below are 5 Benefits of Wordpress as a CMS

1. Wordpress doesn't require coding/programming knowledge making it very easy for you to create your website even as a beginner.

2. With the use of dynamic content, wordpress can be used to create dynamic websites such as blogs, real estate, rental, logistics and e-commerce websites

3. Wordpress works with different themes and easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builders. This makes it possible for you to customize your website appearance in different styles and also ensures mobile responsiveness

4. Getting traffic to your website is very easy with wordpress because it works well with on-page SEO functionality

5. Plugins extend the functionality of wordpress that helps to overcome some of its basic limitations

As powerful as wordpress may be, this doesn't also mean it doesn't have some setbacks. Problems with themes, plugins, security issues, and critical error codes can be quite frustrating and discouraging.

This is why wordpress websites require high-level maintenance to keep them up and running.

Overall, WordPress is a very capable Content Management System that will continue to be used to create websites for a very long time.

It wouldn't hurt to use it to launch your first website.
You can drop me a message if you're interested in finding out more about wordPress website design but aren't sure how to get started.

PS: The snapshots below are some websites I designed with wordpress.

Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by Webgraphicvideo: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
WhatsApp 081-2017-3305 for your website and very cheap
Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by tobafy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
I will like to get to know more please. Thanks

sync23:
You've undoubtedly already heard of "CMS" if you're trying to build a website for your online business, portfolio, or event.

A good CMS makes it possible for anyone, regardless of prior technical expertise, to develop, manage, and publish their own content without ever having to touch a line of code.

Wordpress is the most popular and widely used CMS that powers about 43% of websites across the globe. However, many people who want to create their websites question if wordpress is the best CMS to use.

The answer to this question depends on the type of website to be created.

Wordpress might not really be suitable for complex websites which require lots of backend manipulations. However, it is a wonderful choice when it comes to establishing blogs, charity, corporate, and portfolio websites.

Below are 5 Benefits of Wordpress as a CMS

1. Wordpress doesn't require coding/programming knowledge making it very easy for you to create your website even as a beginner.

2. With the use of dynamic content, wordpress can be used to create dynamic websites such as blogs, real estate, rental, logistics and e-commerce websites

3. Wordpress works with different themes and easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builders. This makes it possible for you to customize your website appearance in different styles and also ensures mobile responsiveness

4. Getting traffic to your website is very easy with wordpress because it works well with on-page SEO functionality

5. Plugins extend the functionality of wordpress that helps to overcome some of its basic limitations

As powerful as wordpress may be, this doesn't also mean it doesn't have some setbacks. Problems with themes, plugins, security issues, and critical error codes can be quite frustrating and discouraging.

This is why wordpress websites require high-level maintenance to keep them up and running.

Overall, WordPress is a very capable Content Management System that will continue to be used to create websites for a very long time.

It wouldn't hurt to use it to launch your first website.
You can drop me a message if you're interested in finding out more about wordPress website design but aren't sure how to get started.

PS: The snapshots below are some websites I designed with wordpress.
Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Any website that loads and reloads is bad for user experience. Websites have evolved and any website built in the traditional way is so 1960. You are better off building headless cms with react.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by fionna044: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Any website that loads and reloads is bad for user experience. Websites have evolved and any website built in the traditional way is so 1960. You are better off building headless cms with react.

Yes, the user experience is currently one of the key points on which the development of websites is focusing, it is much more comfortable for a user if there are no page loads and reloads while browsing. you got a point!

1 Like

Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2022
tobafy:
I will like to get to know more please. Thanks

HI, if you'd like to know more about web development using WordPress, you may contact me via the details on my signature.. Thanks
Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Yeah, I totally agree with you. However, for a websites which do not require complex functionalities, using a cms like WordPress could also be worthwhile

ExplorerReturns:
Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
The power of dynamic content in Wordpress takes web design to a whole new level

With dynamic content, websites like real estate, listings & car rental websites can be created without having any coding knowledge.

However, you must have good background knowledge of web design with Wordpress before getting started with dynamic contents

The snapshot below is a real estate listing website which I'm currently working on using Jet engine dynamic content with Wordpress

To know more about Wordpress and dynamic contents, you can contact me via my signature info.

My name is Isaiah and I'm a leads-gen web designer. Don't hesitate to contact me today for your website projects

Thanks for reading

Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28
Try out this FREE livechat app on your website

As a web designer passionate about creating seamless online experiences, the livechat feature is one which I’ve found to be very helpful for business owners.

Live chat breaks down barriers, allowing your potential clients to connect with you in real-time. Prompt responses can be the game-changer in converting leads into loyal customers.

3cx is a powerful livechat tool that seamlessly integrates into websites.. With 3cx, you can always stay in touch with your online customers through the 3cx app available both on desktop and mobile.

You can easily collect your site visitors info through the livechat form and give them prompt responses to urgent questions anytime, anywhere..This prevents your site visitors from having to wait several hours before waiting for your reply.

The amazing part of this tool is that it’s FREE.

They also have paid plans for scalability purposes, but the free plan is enough to offer you the essential features.

With these features, you can easily:

- Convert visitors to leads & sales.
- Elevate chats to calls or video.
- Share with team & collaborate.
- Enhance customer experience.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. 3cx also offers amazing features such as: whatsapp chat integration, CRM integration.

I recently integrated this livechat feature on my latest website project. You can check it out here :

https://indiefinancecompany.com/
Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 11:03am On Mar 13
Check out my latest website project

Reflecting on my recent journey designing a product catalog website, I've learned a valuable lesson:

Simplicity is key!

Striking the perfect balance between showcasing products effectively and maintaining a clean, user-friendly design is crucial when designing an e-commerce or catalog website.

It's all about letting the products shine while ensuring a seamless browsing experience for visitors.

You can check out the full case study of the project via the link:

https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/project/widus-fertilizer-product-catalog/

Feel free to leave your comments and reviews as well.

Thanks for reading

Re: Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? by sync23(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03
Your website makes the first impression on your customers.

Don't miss out on sales because of a dull website!

Contact me today to turn your brand idea into reality.

(1) (Reply)

On Linei.t Training / I Need A Good Isp For Personal Use / New Oportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.