Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" (3709 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Sterope(f): 6:05am On May 15, 2021
You forgot the important one.

That man in this video did nothing wrong grin
pocohantas:
London version of Baba Ijesha. He thinks he is in Nigeria where some creeps will defend him and make senseless statements of how small girls love big and mature gbola.

Better leave Jesus out of it.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by pocohantas(f): 6:07am On May 15, 2021
Sterope:
You forgot the important one.

That man in this video did nothing wrong grin

Yea, it was a setup. A helpless grown man. Why set him up with a minor that has a vagina. Don’t you know all vaginas should be demolished?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Mindlog: 6:15am On May 15, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I meant he should've made sure that the girl was an adult and got her on record stating that her age was at least 18 because from what he is saying here, he didn't ask or know her age.

Now the girl is saying she told him she was only 15, how can we establish that?

There is not Nigeria where dem say rules, go read the chat again and see where the age 15 was established but despite knowing that, he continued!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by cococandy(f): 6:19am On May 15, 2021
The dummass is even married .

What sort of relationship was he pursuing with a 15 year old? Like what does he think it will end in?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by cococandy(f): 6:20am On May 15, 2021
Mindlog:

There is not Nigeria where dem say rules, go read the chat again and see where the age 15 was established but despite knowing that, he continued!
if I’m not mistaken I saw a part where he said her age shouldn’t matter . Something like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Sterope(f): 6:30am On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin
pocohantas:

Yea, it was a setup. A helpless grown man. Why set him up with a minor that has a vagina. Don’t you know all vaginas should be demolished?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Nobody: 6:35am On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:
London version of Baba Ijesha. He thinks he is in Nigeria where some creeps will defend him and make senseless statements of how small girls love big and mature gbola.

Better leave Jesus out of it. If una no gree get sense for Nigeria, come enter plane to go abroad, na prison sure for una.
Please what's gbola? I keep seeing it mostly on romance section
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by JeffreyJunior: 6:49am On May 15, 2021
Mindlog:

Settling down and watching the video now explains a lot of things to me.

The idiot's first reaction was to beg meaning he knew what he was doing something wrong.

He even looks very old, not like he himself is between 18-25yrs and it's like he is also married.

A man that old should know when a little girl is overgrown and by the way, did he travel to far away England just to have sex?

He should be sent home ASAP. I only pity the family members he left behind who probably have had high Hope's in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Ishilove: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I thought he said he didn't know?
The phone chat between them at the end shows she told him. You will have to zoom in to see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Ishilove: 7:59am On May 15, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Settling down and watching the video now explains a lot of things to me.

The idiot's first reaction was to beg meaning he knew what he was doing something wrong.

He even looks very old, not like he himself is between 18-25yrs and it's like he is also married.

A man that old should know when a little girl is overgrown and by the way, did he travel to far away England just to have sex?

He should be sent home ASAP. I only pity the family members he left behind who probably have had high Hope's in him.
Listen to the father cussing him out. The fool is married o. Na his type dey do preek giveaway for secondary school girls in Nigeria. Shameless idiot. Imagine people back home hearing he was deported for making advances on a minor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Ishilove: 8:02am On May 15, 2021
Rozcol:
Please what's gbola? I keep seeing it mostly on romance section
Preek. Penis. Schlong. Deek. Take your pick

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Nobody: 8:03am On May 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Preek. Penis. Schlong. Deek. Take your pick
Lol thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Ishilove: 8:05am On May 15, 2021
cococandy:
The dummass is even married .

What sort of relationship was he pursuing with a 15 year old? Like what does he think it will end in?
It will end in him hanging her young, nubile legs up and demolishing her maidenhood.

God what a pervert. I don't know what it is with some men and spoiling innocent girls.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Ishilove: 8:08am On May 15, 2021
Mindlog:
He deserves the consequences such irresponsibility begets, he thought he was stlll in Nigeria where he would have gotten away with it and the girl, victim- shamed. He handcuffed himself by continuing the "toasting" after she declared she is 15 and he comfortably asked her if she wouldn't mind the age difference.
The father even said he took over the chats between them o. Na so the baba catch am red handed
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by JeffreyJunior: 8:11am On May 15, 2021
Ishilove:

The phone chat between them at the end shows she told him. You will have to zoom in to see it.
Dang, I didn't wait till the end to see the chat.

The idiot was even denying he didn't know she was 15 and was calling Jesus up and down.

When they deport him, I will personally drive my keke to the airport and kick the paedophile in the balls. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Ishilove: 8:15am On May 15, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Dang, I didn't wait till the end to see the chat.

The idiot was even denying he didn't know she was 15 and was calling Jesus up and down.

When they deport him, I will personally drive my keke to the airport and kick the paedophile in the balls. sad
Lol. Don't just kick him in the balls, run him over with the keke. Make sure you cause maximum damage with your wheels of steel angry
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by UKBobo(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2021
Na South London abi, we know exactly which region he is from... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by MrSamsung(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2021
Oyibo man anger is a dangerous one yet principled.

As for that Nigerian, I am not surprised......his types full here
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2021
Missmossy:
Buhahaha grin grin he was shouting Jesus, did Jesus send you to a 15-year-old girl. Others will learn from youundecided

He just realized what he has brought upon himself. Men learn to control your sexual urge like the way women do.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by cococandy(f): 10:56am On May 15, 2021
Ishilove:

It will end in him hanging her young, nubile legs up and demolishing her maidenhood.

God what a pervert. I don't know what it is with some men and spoiling innocent girls.

Even if he ended up being successful at that, I was just wondering if he thought his wife would never find out. Ladies in their 20s-30s may be able to do the side b*tch thang because they understand what the relationship is. But how would he have kept a child like that in her place, if she really ended up like him? She would just show up at his house one day. Some people don’t reason sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 15, 2021
Taaa, na ladies full here dey castigate the matter, small Toto has grip, not like lose 28+lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished" by emelda86(f): 10:00pm On May 15, 2021
Desmond Elliott naim cause am....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss / MALE Or FEMALE Child: Who Is More Expensive To Raise? / My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.